Ark: The Past - (0)

☢

°The 100.

☢

A/N:
W0NH0EFILMZ credits to this wonderful person for this amazing gif.

This story is literally my baby and I do my best to write it as well as I can since English is not my native language. I hope I'll succeed to make you all set how would all the characters behave in front of the camera and behind.

Faith Hindley was born in Arrow station. Her mother, Alycia, sadly passed away after giving birth to her first-born child. She grew up learning all kind of stories, like how the Ark survived through the years and how important was to always follow the rules.

Due to her father's job, which was being the only lawyer on the Ark, they often visited other stations, like Tesla, Mecha, etc. Alpha station was the most famous for dealing with the most crimes. It was normal since it was the station where the most important people in the council were working there, even the chancellor.

She knew that her father often needed clues to prove guilty the opponent. Most of the time, he was getting blackmailed with the threat of death.

It was only one time he decided to turn against the council's order and find clues to prove the right thing and save one of his friends, who were trying to find him guilty and get him floated.

Faith wasn't planning on getting herself arrested, but she knew that once her dad was going to get arrested it would be game over. She had to sacrifice herself for him to do the right thing.

Flashback

"I can't swear I'm not going to get in trouble," the girl refused to promise anything to the boy in front of her, Finn Collins.

"Please, Faith. I know that you want to help your father, but please think about it again," he begged.

Finn and Faith had a strong friendship since her dad tried to save his parents. However, if the council wanted to float people, one way or another, they were floating them without a doubt.

"I already gave it a lot of thought. It's the only way my father won't get floated, and I'm not going to sit on a corner and watch him die," her voice was loud and clear, emphasizing the words while speaking. She had decided on her fate.

She gave a quick kiss on his cheek as a goodbye and tiptoed to the medical station, searching for the sleeping pill.

First, she had to get rid of the guard, Amsu. It was his first day, and he was an easy target.

Her hands opened every possible drawer, searching carefully and glancing now and then at the door.

After a five-minute search and the moment she started getting angry with the plenty of pills in there, her eyes spotted the one she was looking for. She wrapped her hands around the silver material, making sure it was an actual sleeping pill and not anything else.

We don't want an unnecessary death.

She put a little more pressure on the tip of her fingers and tore the silver material apart, releasing the white pill on her palm and hiding it quickly into her jacket pocket.

The moment she took a step forward to leave the place, something caught her attention.

With a questioning look expressing her forehead , her brown eyes stuck at the small green plants sitting behind the table.

"What are these herbs doing here?" she questioned, reaching her right hand to touch the leaf. All of a sudden, she heard footsteps approaching from the other side of the door.

Panicking, she found a spot inside a low storage cupboard and peeked from a hole on the side.

Two new figures ran inside the medical, chased by guards.

One of them secured the lock, quickly typing the security code, and he moved away from the door and returned to his friend.

Soon enough, the guards started knocking on the door and warning the two boys.

"Call Marcus Kane. Now!" one of them, probably the head chief, ordered, and the rest of them rushed to Alpha station.

"This is all your fault, Monty. How could you forget to return them," his friend screamed-whispered to him, knowing how badly they screwed.

"I wasn't even thinking right. We were high, remember?" the black-haired boy defended himself, placing both hands on his head pulling with force his hair feeling guilty.

Faith, forgetting she was inside a small cupboard accidentally, hurt her head by bumping it on the wall." Ouch," she groaned and caressed the hurting spot.

"What was that?" she covered her mouth with her palm, preventing another scream from coming out from the shock.

The Monty guy started walking closer to her hiding spot, his eyes not leaving the small cupboard. "Someone is here,"

The moment he went to open it, the guards rushed in, with Marcus Kane being the first.

They tied their hands behind their backs.

"Get them to Prison Station," Kane ordered and forcefully pushed them outside of the medical, with Monty glancing one last time behind his back before disappearing inside the corridors.

She stood out of the miny hell, her eyes still watching the hall. A cracked smile appeared on her face and mumbled to herself. "Crackheads,"