Chapter 3: A.L.I.E and the City of Light

Three months living in peace

Three months living in peace. They thought it would last, but when new arrivals come, peace becomes a foreign word. Pike and his people hated all Grounders for what they did to them. He was against Lexa's coalition. He won the election, rejected Skaikru's alliance with Trikru, and turned Arkadia into a battlefield. Turned his people against each other, family against family, lover against lover when the real enemy was growing its army secretly.

Faith lost respect for the people she loved. Bellamy betrayed them and was with Pike's side. Hannah. Monty's mother guided him into it as well. Faith found herself unable to trust the only person she never thought he would turn against her. She knew it was all Hannah's fault. But this time he would have to choose between the satisfaction of his mother or the right thing to do.

Jaha came back to his people with a plan he thought would save them. It was called the City of Light. It was a city similar to the reality, that Alie was providing through the chip, which she called the key to the City of Light. Alie was an artificial intelligence build by Becca Franko. She was the program that ended the world because it was overpopulated.

Her core command was to make life better.

The two new characters will appear in Chapter three:

Sonian (Sarah Jeffery): Sonian is one of the best warriors of Trikru. Loyal to her clan and loyal to Indra and Lexa. Has strong hate feeling towards Azgeda and Pike for killing her own kind. But to defeat a great enemy, she'll have to put aside her feelings and negotiate with who she hates the most.

Nois (Park Jimin): Nois is a runaway Ice Nation warrior. He was against the Queen's idea of killing Wanheda. He decided to reveal Nia's plans to Lexa so the Commander could find Wanheda before his people. Lexa appreciated his loyalty to the coalition and allowed him to stay at Polis under her protection. Indra has her doubts at first but her gratefulness towards Nois is stronger. Sonian still doesn't like him.