Chapter 9

Don't run away...
And it's hard to love again,
When the only way it's been,
When the only love you knew,
Just walked away...
If it's something that you want,
Darling you don't have to run,
You don't have to go ...

I woke up in an unfamiliar bed. Okay.... This is wierd. I don't remember sleepi- OH. I'm at the girl's house. I felt someone in my arms. It's Olivia. Her face looks so innocent. So beautiful. She's a cute and a shy girl. The girl that caught my eye. The girl that made me nervous. The girl...that made me fall in love. The girl that made me happy inside and out.

I heard some noise coming from Olivia. She's awake. Her eyes flutters open.

"Good morning, My beautiful girlfriend." I kissed her cheek. She giggled and lays her head on my chest. I'm playing with her soft blonde hair. She's tracing outlines of my abs. I know she would love those abs. I can hear Olivia humming some music. How I wish I could wake up every morning with her in my arms.

"Are you hungry, Cam?" Olivia ask while looking up at me. I stood up slowly. She gets off my chest.

"I'll go and cook. You can go and take a shower first." I stood up and stretch my body. She nodded her head and walk towards the bathroom. I walk out of the bedroom and to the kitchen. Nobody's up yet. Guess I'll make pancakes then. I took a pancake mix and did breakfast.

"I smelled food." A male voice said, It must be Carter. The voices came from the living room.

"Me too" Bree agreed.

"No you didn't" That's Tessa.

"Bitch, I'm not Voldermort. I can smell." Bree said in an angry voice.

I sighed and chuckled.

"GIRLS!! Breakfast is ready!!" I shouted from the kitchen. I heard footsteps running from the hall. The kitchens sliding door burst open revealing, Carter and the girls. Except my girlfriend who is taking a shower.

They walked to the kitchen table and sit down on the chairs. I put the plates in front of them and the big plate of Pancakes in the middle of the table. Carter took five of it. Bree growled at Carter. Carter growls lower and louder. Bree whimpers and took the other pancakes.

The sliding door opened and my girlfriend came in. She sits beside me. She kissed my cheek.

"Good shower, Babe?" I ask and kissed her lips. She nodded. The others choked on their food. They quickly drink the orange juice next to their plates.

"You two are a COUPLE ?!?!" Bree shouted. We both nodded our heads.

"I thought you two were like joking or something." Tessa said in disbelief.

"I FUCKING KNEW IT. I KNEW IT!!" Carter shouted with victory. I chuckled.

"Cam, I know you're going to get Olivia." Carter said. "You two are perfect for each other."

"We became official last night." I said and hold her hand. She smiled and kissed my cheek.

"Your parents are going to be really happy. Your parents are going to love Cameron." Bree said. Olivia nodded her head. We talked and ate all the pancakes. Carter is doing the dishes. I walked up to the bedroom and saw Olivia putting some clothes on bed.

She saw me and smile.

"Here are some clothes for you. You can go and take a shower now. I want to go downstairs and talk with the girls." She kissed me and left. I took a clean towel and went inside the bathroom.