Chapter 13

If there is a light,
We can always see,
And there is a world,
We can always be,
If there is a dark,
That we shouldn't doubt,
And there is a light,
Don't let it go out
_______

Darkness,

That's the one thing that is wrapped around me. I couldn't move nor speak. My breathing is heavy, it feels like when I was running in a marathon. The chains around me loosened. I slowly stand up, looking around for an exit. I couldn't see anything.

"Hello ? A-Anybody there ?" I shouted, spinning around. I stopped and sigh, where am I ? I couldn't be dead, could I ?

A growl was heard behind me, I stiffened. I slowly turn around to look at the making of the noice. Before I could even turn, I fell on the ground with my body in ache. The lights are turned on, and something or someone is straddling my hips. I couldn't open my eyes because of the brightness that had blinded me.

I groaned, and open my eyes slowly. A hand gently caressing my cheeks, a woman's hand. I fully opened my eyes and look at the person that is still sitting on me. Didn't expect this; Joanna.

"J-Joanna ?" I asked with my hoarse throat. The auburn haired woman looks at me with hungry eyes. She placed her thumb gently on my lips, and bit her lips seductively. I gotta admit, that was hot. A picture of Olivia crossed my mind.

My eyes widened and I pushed Joanna off of me, hard. She fell on the ground with a suprised yelp. I quickly stand and look around, trying to find a door or an exit. I heard Joanna chuckled.

"There's no exit, honey. This place is 100% unknown and closed tight. Nobody knows how to get in or to get out. Why would you run away from me anyway ?" Joanna asked and in a blink of an eye, she appeared in front of me. Looking at me in the eye, like trying to tell me something.

My mind went blank, I can't even think. My brain is filled with hunger and need for sex. My body is forcing me to satisfy my needs. Without even thinking, both of my hands are on Joanna's hips, pulling her incredibly close to me. She smirked and snaked her hands to the back of my neck.

I growl at the back of my throat, fighting this lust. Before I could kiss her, I heard voices. An extremely familiar voices.

"I love you, Olivia."

I love you too, Cameron."

I stopped dead in track, Olivia is my lover, my life saver, my mate. How can I forget her ? I quickly let go of Joanna and stepped back. Her shocked look is plastered on her face. She growls and pushed me on the wall behind me.

She grabbed both of my wrists, forcing it on the wall above my head. "Forget her," her venom voice shouted across the room. I kicked her left leg, lower thigh. She screamed in pain, letting go of my wrists. I quickly runs out of the position and stands away.

Joanna's eyes became orange as the sunset, like werewolves always does. She growled so loud, that my ears starts beating. My body became weak, so I fell on the ground in a sitting position. She stopped growling. She said something that I really feared and disappear.

"I'll make you mine, and I'll kill your mate."
______

My body jolted up and is covered in sweats. My breathing is as heavy as a mountain of rocks. People rounding around my bed. My dad, the girls, Carter, Polly, Irene and...Olivia. Everyone's eyes are on me. A cold hand is felt on my forehead. I turned my head to the side and saw a doctor with a mini tv screen on his hands.

"Cameron," Carter said slowly. I look at him and saw Olivia hugging Carter tight, as she cries. Why would she cry ?

"Olivia.." I said with my sore throat and a hoarse voice. "Why is she crying ?" I asked Carter. He sighed.