Chapter 15

I ran my way towards the deep forest, in a vampire speed. Breaking the stupid little branches that was in my way.

I stopped in front of a pond, clear one. The most beautiful pond I've ever seen in my entire life. I could just swim in it. Of course, I ignored it and walk slowly around it. Looking for a place to rest. I sit in front of the pond and look around.

"Your Highness," An eery voice called me. I tried to sense the presence, but I couldn't. I look around frantically, searching for the owner of the voice.

"Over here," The voice called me again. I quickly stand up, ready to leave. But stopped, when I see a baby deer slowly walking towards the pond. I stopped and observe the situation. The baby deer nears it's face to the pond.

The deer drinks the water slowly, and stopped. It froze and it's skin slowly turns pale. I was about to walk to it, when-

"SPLASH!!"

The deer is attacked by a monster that just came up below the water. The monster grabbed the deer's neck with it's sharp teeth and tore it apart. Choking on the neck, it went back to the pond, leaving a shocked vampire and a headless deer.

I quickly ran away from the place, as fast as I could. Hell no, I won't get eaten by a giant monster. The skies are grayer than I had expected. I stopped in front of a river, a clear one. I look around to detect any movement. None.

I jumped over the river and walk forward. Okay, fine. To be honest, I'm hella lost over here. Like seriously, I don't know what will happen next.

Am I going to die?

Where is everyone?

Is Olivia safe?

Urgh, this is getting complicated and hard for me to think. Can th-

I was rolled over to the side, groaning in pain. What in the world was that?

"Knew you were going to find me." A velvet yet horrible voice said. My stomach hurts so bad, I think I'm gonna puke right now. I opened my eyes and saw a demon/godess in front of me.

"You know, it's kind of a bad idea to come here alone. And into the woods." Joanna said in a matter-of-fact voice. I groan and nod my head, agreeing. And regretting. I painfully stand up while clutching my stomach.

"Shit, that looks painful," Joanna said while observing my stomach. "Maybe I can make it less painful," Joanna said in a seductive way. She walks closer to me and touch my shoulder softly.

"Get your filthy hands off her," A familiar voice warned her. Both me and Joanna turned our head towards the voice and shocked by what actually stood there.

There stood Dad, the girls and a sad/angry Carter. Bree walks forward and turns into a giant gray wolf, growling in action.

Joanna smirks and snap her finger, existing a huge black smoke around us. Which turns into packs of black wolves. Joanna chuckles and look back at me.

"Now, where were we?" She purrs, leaning towards me.

Fuck fuck fuck get away from me. No no no. FUCKING ASJDFFDS. SOMEBODY HALPPP MEHHHH.

"You wi-"

"Get away FROM HER!!" Olivia punched Joanna straight in the face. I stood there in a surprised mode. Olivia sent a quick punch in Joanna's gut and kicked her lower abdomen. Joanna growls and tackled Olivia to the ground.

I was about to take Olivia off of her when I didn't feel the ground under my feet. I look down and saw my feet getting higher and higher, and higher off the ground.