Chapter 6

I was awakened by Irene.

I sit up and start stretching. "What do you want, Irene ?" Damn... My voice. It sounded different. My eyes widened. Irene stared at me with a shocked face. Carter and Polly abruptly sit up straight.

"Did I just heard a hot woman's voice ?" Polly ask while looking around. She look at me. Carter look at me with a confused eyes.

"My voice sounds..." I start to find the word. All of their eyes widened.

"You're voice is...." Carter starts to search the right word too.

"It's indescribable " All of them say in a unison. I closed my eyes and took a deep breath. I opened my eyes again.

All of the screamed. I jumped in fright.

Irene stared my eyes. She shook her head.

"You're awakening"

________

"No....You're too young." Dad say while pacing around his office room.

He stopped.

"But, it means that you're going to have our royal blood." Dad say and smiled. He ran to me and hugged me tight.

"We need to find your mate." He say and ran to his files cabinet.

"Woah.... Mate ? I thought only werewolves have that 'mate' stuff." Polly said excitedly.

"Yes. But, only the Royal Vampires have the 'mate' stuff." Dad said and took a file out of the cabinet. Irene shift uncomfortably on the couch. Carter just stood there and watch us.

Dad motioned me to come to him. I did as he told. He gave me the file that he just took. I opened the file and saw some names. I gave him a confused look. He took a deep breath.

"These 3 names are your selections-" I interrupted.

"Selections ?" I ask. "Sorry, just shocked" I muttered. My dad chuckled.

"It's okay, I was like that too. As I was saying, There's only one person here that is your TRUE mate." My dad stopped and look at me.

"So.... 2 of them are not my TRUE mate ?" I ask and Dad nodded. We have to choose wisely. I look at the names.

Joanna Gurtens
Candice Terveins

"Give me those !" Polly snatched it from my hand.

She reads all the name and her eyes widened. Carter took a look at the file and his eyes widened too. Dafuq ?

"I think I like this game." Polly and Carter said in unison. Okay...That's creepy.

I took the file and look at the last name....

Olivia Robinsons

___________

"What are we going to do ?" Polly ask.

"We ? No no. What am I going to do ?" I correct her. I started to panic. It's so complicated. I don't like this. 3 mates. Why three ? I have to choose 1. How can I know if one of them is my true mate ? This is hard as fuck.

"How about we go meet some of your mates?" Carter ask. I turned to look at him. He's right. What if I go and meet them. Then, I can know who makes me happy the most.

"Gosh ! This feels like 'Suitor Hunting' !" Polly say excitedly. She starts to jumps on the couches. She's jumping rapidly. Out of the sudden, Dad came into the room. Polly stops and start to check the couches.

"I like this couch. It's so...um f-fluffy ?" Polly said unsurely. My dad chuckled.

"Don't worry, Polly. I saw what you did." Dad said. Polly blushed and muttered a quiet 'sorry'. Carter snickered.

We walked out of the palace and starts to search for Joanna Gurtens. We look at her picture. She's okay. Shoulder length red auburn hair, Blue ocean eyes, 5'6 and a pretty hot body.

"She's okay" Polly said next to me.

"Wait, How does your dad knows you gay ?" Carter ask out of nowhere.

"Me, I dunno. Who cares ?" I shrugged. Suddenly, A beautiful black horse is sniffing me. I jumped in shock. The horse neighed and starts to rub itself on me.

"No ! Horsey ! Shoo !" I heard an unfamiliar female voice trying to shoo this horse. The horse neighed and starts to walk away.

I exhale and turn to thank the girl that shoo the horse away. When I turned, I was shock and suprised to see who it is.

Joanna Gurtens

She looked at me and gasped in realization. She bowed down.

"I'm sorry about that horse, Your Highness. That horse is new." She apologizes shyly.

I chuckled and looked down at her since I'm taller. I smiled at her. She blushed pretty hard. I heard Polly and Carter trying to hold their laughter.

"Are you Joanna Gurtens ?" I ask her. She seems shocked and nodded her head vigorously. I smiled at her. She's cuter in person.

"Is that your horse ?" I ask and she shook her head.

"It's nobody's horse. It's new, He just arrived here this morning. He seems to like you. Your Highness." She said while pointing at the horse. I want to call the horse. But, I don't know how.

'Come here, horsey' I said through my mind. The horse's head turned to me and ran to me. He stopped in front of me and just stood there. It feels like I'm in Skyrim. You know, when you call your horse and they just stood in front of you. It feels like this.

"D-Did you just called this horse ?" Joanna ask in disbelief. Carter and Polly stared too.

"Yeah. Do you mind if I buy this horse ? I'm starting to like him." I say while the horse rubs it's face in my chest. She chuckled.

"You can have it. He's such a troublemaker. He's a rare species by the way." Joanna said while looking at me. I look at her eyes. It's so beautiful. I smiled and shake her hands.

I felt a little bit of sparks. She must've felt it too. Because, she jumped in shock. We looked at each other and she smiled nervously.

"See you tomorrow. Thanks, by the way." I said and took the horse with us.

____________

"What should I name him?" I ask while scratching the horse's beautiful black fur.

"I think you should name him something that has a great meaning." Irene said. I look at her. I nodded. "Any idea?" I asked.

"I have a name !" Carter said raising his arm. I raised my eyebrow for an answer.

"How about Hagan ? It means 'Strong defense'." Carter ask. The horse neighed.

"Ooh ! Ooh ! Me ! Me" Polly said while wiggling her arm in the air. I chuckled and nod my head at her.

"Valdus. It means 'Powerfull'." Polly asked The horse shook his head left to right. I laughed.

"Hagan it is." I said and hug his neck. I let go of him and got licked by the face from Hagan.

I smiled remembering today was the day that I met my second mate and my first horse.

Two more.

____________