Chapter 10

"Call me when you have arrived. Okay ?" Olivia reminded me. I chuckled and nodded.

"I will, I promise. I love you." I kissed her with passion.

"I love you too." Olivia said when we broke the kiss.

"Come on, We're not going on a war. We'll be back tomorrow." Carter whined. I need to go back to the palace. Dad need to tell me something really important.

We waved and walked back. We were talking about something but I stopped when I saw a small skate shop just around the corner.

I ran there without caring about Carter.

"Cam! Oii! Don't leave me." Carter shouted while running behind me. I stopped in front of the shop.

Luckily, the door got the sign 'OPEN' sticker on it. I opened the glass door slowly and walked inside.

"Woah.." Carter and I both said in unison.

The store looks so much bigger in the inside. Actually, It's so big, I can't see the where the end of the store is. There is skateboard decks hanging in the wall. All kind of boards are here.

"May I help you ?" A male voice asked from behind us. I turned and saw a tall teenage boy with a turquoise hair. I look at Carter, he is still looking at the store in wonder. I nudged him. He look at me confused.

He turned and froze. The boy froze too.

"H-Hi. I'm Carter Williams." He extended his hand.

"Faricque Moarts." He shook Carter's hand. They smiled shyly at each other. (This is how to pronounce Faricque's name [ Far-eeq ] )

"This is Cameron Peters, My best friend." Carter said and puts his hand on my shoulder. Faricque extended his hand for me to shake.

I smiled and shook his hand.

"I'm looking for Penny Boards. Do you sell them ?" I asked and shrugged Carter's hand off my shoulder. Faricque smiled and nodded. He motioned us to follow him. We walked through the store.

This is my heaven.

He stopped and points to the cupboard full of colorful Penny Boards. I squealed and ran to it. I picked up a grey, a glow in the dark and a black Penny Board.

"Let's go and pay." I said happily. It seems like they both didn't heard it. Both of the are staring at each other.

I coughed and they jumped.

"Come on, Let's pay." I said trying to get angry. Carter picked a red Penny Board.

After a few minutes of paying and staring, We finally skate back home.

"He's so damn cute, Cam. I think I'm in love." Carter jumped on the bed and sighed dreamily.

"Whatever. I'm gonna go and talk with Dad." I said and left Carter alone in the bedroom. I walked in Dad's office.

"Cameron." Dad said in a happy voice. I look up and saw Polly, Irene and Dad.

"Hi Dad and girls." They nodded their heads.

"Cam, We got something to tell you." Irene said and she stood from the couch.

"I'm a freaking werewolf." Polly said in a too excited voice.

My eyes widened.

________

Right now, I'm staring at a white bigass wolf. Which surprisingly is Polly.

Her wolf is really beautiful.

I walk to Polly and touched her fur. It's so soft. I hugged it. I scratched behind her ear and got a purr out of Polly. I chuckled and scratch her belly. Polly froze and rolled on the floor.