Chapter 12

Potatoes,

Are meant,

To be potatoes,

_____

I woke up with a bunch of whispers in my room.

"Babe, Come on" Polly paused "She's not going to kill you."

"Fine.."

I screamed in surprised. Irene just threw a bucket full of water at me. Great, now my bed is wet, so am I.

"W-What are you doing ?" I said as I shiver in cold. Polly smirked and laughed like a crazy old lady.

"We're waking you up. You slept too long, We thought you were dead." Irene said "But, you're still alive."

I groaned and walk my way to the bathroom. After a long shower, I walked to the dining hall to eat something. What shocked me is, there's no food.

I stood there staring at the dining table.

"Maids," I called. Four maids came rushing to me.

"Yes, Your Highness ?" A maid asked. I sighed and pointed at the dining table.

"No food ?" I asked in my childish voice, with a pout. They chuckled.

"Come, Your Highness. We'll cook you something." A maid said and walk to the kitchen. I followed them, slowly.

"Your Highness," A maid called me "This guy will cook you lasagna. Do you want some ?" She asked pointing to the carrot guy.

I grin and nodded my head happily. Carrot guy smiled and started to boil some macaroni. I watched the carrot guy cook and bake the lasagna.

It's a mouth watering dish. The carrot guy handed me a fork and the plate of lasagna.

I was about to eat my beautiful lasagna, but got interrupted by Polly's voice.

''OII!! Cam, what are you doing ? Haven't you heard the word 'sharing'?'' Polly asked and snatched the plate away from me. I gasped in horror.

''Haven't you heard the word 'mine' ?'' I asked angrily and snatched the plate from Polly and ran to my room. Good thing I'm a vampire.

I chuckled and locked the door so Polly can't come in.

I sighed in relief and sit on my bed eating the lasagna happily. God, this is amazing. After a few moments of moaning of deliciousness, I finally opened the door and walked my way back to the kitchen. I put the dishes on a random bar and walked out.

My phone turned off making me jumped in suprised. It's Carter. Why is he calling me? It must be a bad news. Or a really exciting news.

I picked it up and almost regretted for putting the phone on my ear.

''CAM!! OH MY GAWD. ARGHH!!" Carter's scream invaded my eardrums. My ear went numb for a while.

After I heard no more screaming, I slowly put the phone on my ear.

"Hello?" I asked slowly.

"Cam, I'm taken" He exhaled nervously, "by Faricque."

Silence filled the air.

"OH MY GAWDD!!! Congrats big guy." I said happily. I really ship both of them, they're so damn cute together.

"Thanks, I'm coming back. Prepare movies and snacks. I'll be there in a few minutes, I'll tell you everything. We'll have a girls night." Carter said quickly and he hunged up.

I quickly ran back into the kitchen getting loads of snacks. I ran back to my room and popped in some random movie.

I changed into my fox onesie and eat some ice cream on my bed.