Chapter 3

"Oh my god! I'm so sorry." Said an unfamiliar male voice. He helps me up.

"Oh it's okay. It's my fault though." I replied back. He studied my face for a second, His eyes widened.

"O-Oh u-uh, Your Highness." He bowed down. I chuckled.

"You don't have to do that, Big guy." I said while chuckling. He smiled and extended his hand.

"My name is Carter Williams." He said. I shook his hand with mine.

"I'm Cameron Peters" I said. He nodded.

"I know." He said.

'Of course he knows' I thought .

He motioned me to follow him. He walked towards the lake. I followed him not knowing what to do. He stopped under a big and beautiful tree. Under this tree is a hard wooden floor and got some music instruments on it.

"Do you play any music instruments, Your Highness?" He asked and sits on the piano chair. I nodded.

"I play guitar and I sing." He nodded and smiled.

"I own this lake. And, this tree too. I used to play my piano under this tree. So, I put a lot more instruments here." He showed me some more other stuff. There's a drum, a grand piano, some wiring cables and all types of guitar. It's really nice here.

"So, you always come here ?" I asked Carter. He nodded .

"My mom gave me this lake after she died a few years ago." He said while looking at the floor.

"I'm sorry.." I said quietly. He smiled and nodded.

"My dad used to abused me when I was 15 after I said I was gay. He told me that, my mom died because of me." He sobbed quietly. I sat next to him and hugged him sideways.

"It's okay, Big guy. I'm gay too. You're not alone. Well, my dad didn't do that. But, I lost my mom too." I said while he looked at me and smiled.

It kinda shocked me to know that he's gay. I thought he's one of the cool kids that fucks every girl and leaves them on the next day. Carter chuckled.

"I don't fuck girls and leave them on the next day, Cameron." He said while chuckling. My eyes widened.

"Y-You can read my mind ?" I stuttered. He nodded.

"Yes I can, It's not like you don't have any abilities too ." He said. I gave him a confused look. He sighed.

"Everybody here have abilities. Some can be invisible, Fly, Read minds, Super strength and many other stuff." He said "Some here are Vampires, Werewolves, Witch and many more." He continued.

"Wow... That's awesome !" I said fangirling.

After a few hours, Irene came.

"Your Highness ! Where have you been ? I've been searching for you everywhere !" Irene said in a worried tone. She took my arm and walks away. I waved my hand at Carter. He waved back.

"I was just talking to a friend. That's all." I said when we arrived at the palace.

Irene sighed.

"I was just worried about you. What if anything happened to you ?" She said while looking at me with a worried eyes. I shrugged.

"That was a long tour, huh ?" My dad asked. I turned to him.

"Meh! It's okay. I met a new friend though. His name is Carter Williams." I said to dad. He gave me the 'Oh' look.

"I know him, His father was the mayor of the town. And that was, until he died last year." He said in a boring tone. He looked at me and motioned me to go to the dining table. I did as he told.

We sat down on one of the chairs. He sighed.

"How old are you, Bunny ?" My dad asked.

"17 ." I said. He looked at me and nodded.

"Do you want to know your ability ?" My dad asked. I nodded.

He closed his eyes and opened them again. This time, it's not brown. It's golden and had a silver rings around it. I gasped and his eyes turned back to it's normal color.

"You're a Vampire"

____________________

I can't believe it.

First, a wierd plane. Second, my dad is a king. Third, a mind-reading friend. Fourth, IM A FREAKIN VAMPIRE ?!?!

Okay. Breath, Cameron, breath...

It's okay... Tomorrow, I will go and meet Carter and ask him some stuff.

Just keep cool, Cameron.

I got out of the room and climbed down the stairs. I need to go outside for a while. When I was about to go out of the gates, I heard a familiar voice.

"YOUR HIGHNESS !!!" Said the voice. I turned around and saw Irene running towards me. She stopped in front of me.

"Where do you think you're going ?" Irene said in an angry tone.

"I'm going out to the lake. It looks pretty crowded." I said pointing at the lake.

She sighed.

"You should've told me. You know it's dangerous going out in the night alone by yourself. You might get hit by a horse or something." She said while putting her hand on my shoulder.

I nodded and walk out the gate with Irene by my side. After a few minutes of walking, We finally arrived.

"Wow... What's with the teenagers?" I asked Irene while looking at the teenagers. I gave them a wink. They squealed and giggled. I chuckled. 'That always works' I thought.

Irene glared at me. Woah...What's with the glare ?

"Tonight is the night where the teenagers will be awakened." She hissed. I looked at her in a confused look.

I looked around untill I felt someone touches my shoulder. I jumped in frightened. He chuckled.

"It's just me, Cameron." Carter said still chuckling.

"Dude, that scared me." I said to him. He gave me an apologetic look.

"So, watcha doin' here ? Are you gonna be awaken too ?" Carter asked while looking at a bunch of boys. I rolled my eyes.

"Nah, just looking around." I shrugged. He nodded and smirked. I raised my eyebrows.

"Looking around ? For what ? Girls ?" He asked playfully. I blushed and turned my head away. 'I think i am looking around for girls' I thought. I heard Irene growled. What's with her tonight ?

Carter chuckled and nudged my side. I looked at him. He pointed somewhere with his eyes. I looked at his direction and saw a bunch of girls. Damn... They're Hawt with a capital 'H'.

I smirked and start walking towards them. Carter followed behind me. Maybe we can play tonight.

I arrived at their backs. I tapped one of the blondies shoulder. All of them turned around and my eyes widened.

The blondie in front of me just made my heart exploded.

That picture on the side is Carter.