Chapter 5

The next morning, I woke up on my bed.

Which is a good thing.

I sighed and crawled to the bathroom. I can't even walk. I'm too weak. After a few minutes of waiting the tub to be fully filled, I stripped and crawled into the tub.

All my muscles relaxed. It felt so goooodddd.

"I CAME IN LIKE A WRECKING BALL !!!!" Carter barged in the bathroom.

"FUCK !! CARTER !!" I shouted. He laughed and closes the door. How the fuck did he come in ? After I was dressed, I walked out the bathroom seeing Carter lying down on the floor.

"How did you get here ?" I asked while brushing my hair. He sit up.

"Didn't you see my lying next to you while you were sleeping ? Last night I carried you to your bedroom cause you're too drunk." He said while walking in my bathroom with a towel. The hell did he get the towel from ?

I didn't remeber anything from last night.

I sighed and walk down to the dining hall. My dad sitting there while singing some song.

"Lonely....I am so lonely..." My dad sings. Good choice of song, Dad.

"Sup daddoo" I kissed his cheek and sits next to him. He smiled. "Sup kiddo" He greeted me back. I chuckled and eat some toast. A few minutes later, Carter came down with a rainbow tank top saying 'Sup king. I'm gay', a black khaki shorts and white vans.

"Hey, Cameron's dad." Carter greeted dad with a bump fist. They got along well last night, I guess.

"Nice top, Carter." My dad complimented. Carter smirked and thanked dad. He sits beside me and drink the milk in front of him. Irene came into the dining hall.

"Good. So, I don't have to chew your head off then." Irene muttered and walk out back. Carter snickers beside me and laugh silently, Like the one you only laugh in the air with no voice.

My dad smirked, "How was the party last night ?" Dad asked both of us. I seriously can't remember anything from last night.

"Cameron won the drinking game." Carter said while eating his toast. I gasped.

"Shoot ! Seriously ?" I ask Carter is disbelief. He nodded. Woah....

_________

We are walking down the forest. Carter told me that he can read minds AND telekinesis. Means he can move objects with his minds. Fuck I want that power.

"So, what's yours ?" Carter ask while climbing a tree.

"Dad said that I'm a Vampire. I don't know when I will be awakened. But, I'm kinda scared." I told him. He nodded.

"That's makes you a royal vampire then." He said. I gave him a confused look.

He sighed.

"Royal vampires are super strong, super fast and super cool. You can do a lot of things. Like one of it is immortality, COME ON!! You can't age nor die." He said while looking at his fingers wiggling them.

Well, that's cool.

"It is." Carter said still staring at his fingers.

"Not the fingers, dummy. The immortality." I said. He looked at me and gave me the 'oh' look.

We walked back to the palace.

"Carter" I ask. He looked at me.

"Yea ?" He replied

"Where do you live ?" I ask while looking at him.

"I lived in my dad's mansion. But, I hate it. Cause, It reminds me a lot of him. Can I stay with you, Cam ?" He asks. I smiled and hugged him. I had to jump if I want to hug him. He's so freakin tall.