Chapter 4

I stared at the blonde in front of me. She's just so beautiful. Her smooth and long dirty blonde hair. Her beautiful pink lucious lips. Those perfect mesmerizing hazel eyes. Everything on her is perfect. That all went to stop when Carted nudged my side.

I looked at him confused. He sighed.

"Hello, Nice to meet you girls again." Carter said. The girls greeted him with 'Hey Carter' or 'Sup, Gay guy' playfully. Carter puts his arm around my shoulder.

"Cameron, fake yourself." Carter whispered in my ear. Oh, I know what game we're playing. I smirked.

"Hey, My name is Lucy Whales. I'm new here." I said in a friendly voice. Carter snickered and I tried holding my laughs. The girls smiled.

"Hi !" The girl with a pink hair said. "My name is Sam and this is Tessa." Sam pointed at the girl with a beautiful white hair next to her.

"Hey ! My name is Bryanna. You can call me Bree." Said the girl in a golden blonde hair. My heart stopped when I heard the most angelic voice I've ever heard in my life.

"My name is Olivia Robinsons." Said the girl that pratically made my heart stopped beating and made the butterflies in my stomach exploded in orgasm.

'God, I must sweat like a freakin monster right now' I thought. Out of the sudden, Carter laugh like a mad man. I turned to him.

No... Did he just read my fuckin mind ?

He stopped laughing and nodded at me. My eyes widened in shock and I blushed. Let's just say, I blushed pretty hard.

Irene came to me. She looked at me and Olivia. She narrowed her eyes at Olivia. Irene grabbed my hands and started to walk back to the palace. I stopped walking and waved at Carter and the girls.

'Carter , You better keep your mouth shut' I thought. His laughter echoed through the lake. I felt some grabbed me by my elbow.

"What's wrong with you, Irene ?" I asked. Irene sighed and shook her head.

I sighed in frustration and yanked my arm back from Irene. I started walking faster to the palace without Irene. She's acting so wierd.

__________

The next day, Carter woke me up.

"Carter, what the hell are you doing ?" I asked in a groggy voice.

"I told the girls about you, Cameron Peters." He said in an excited voice. I gave him a confused look.

He sighed.

"Come on, the girls are preparing the party for tonight." He said and start rummaging my walk in closet. He took out a white sweatshirt and a black skinny jeans.

He grabbed me by my foot and dragged me to the bathroom.

"Wait" I said. He stopped. I reached for my foot and scratch it. I lay back down on the floor. "Okay, continue" I command.

Carter rolled his eyes and continue dragging me.

After a few hours, We arrived in front of the mansion.

"Damn.... He's hot" Carter whispered to me.

"Dude, come on. You know I'm not interested in mens." I hissed at him. He groaned.

"Of course, You're don't. I do" He hissed back at me. I shrugged.

We entered the mansion and greeted the butler that opens the door. He looked at me and his eyes widened.

"Y-Your Hi-Highness?" He stuttered. Suddenly, the mansion became silence and everyone's eyes are on me. Okay.... That's kinda creepy.

All the girls gawked when they saw me. I chuckled in my brain. Who's not suprised to see me ? I'm pratically the hottest girl in here.

"Cameron..." Carter said quietly. I turned my head to him and saw him pointing his finger in a direction. I followed the direction of the finger and saw it landed on the girls that we met at the lake. They look furious.

Shoot ! They're walking towards us. I started shaking in fear. I felt Carter started to whimper.

They stopped in front of us. I look down at them and Sam pinched my arm. I yelped.

"What was that for ?!?" I asked still rubbing my now red arm.

"You lied to us, Lucy Whales." Tessa said while glaring at me.

"It was his fault !" I pointed at Carter "He wanted me to fake myself. Oh, It's just a game !" I said while looking at them. They turned to Carter and started slapping his body.

I snickered. I turned my head to the side and gulped my saliva in fear.

Olivia is raising her eyebrows in a 'Explain everything now' look.

I sighed and explained her that Carter and me are just playing around and stuff. She nodded and laughed a little.

"That's why you look so familiar" She said while looking at me with her beautiful hazel eyes. Carter pulled me by my elbow. I gave him a wierd look and he pointed his eyes at the door.

At the door, stood Irene and some guards. Shoot !

Me and Carter exchanged looks. 'Let's go to the back door' I tried to message it to Carter. He looked at me shocked and nodded his head. We slowly walked to the kitchen.

Carter followed behind me. A few more steps till we're out, Carter accidently tripped and landed on my back. We both fell down. Some plates crashed too. A few seconds later, We heard footsteps running to the kitchen.

Carter stood quickly and helped me up. He hid me behind him. Good thing, this guy is big with muscles.

"What happened ?" One of the guards asked, His name is Gero.

"I was just trying to get some plates. And, I tripped." Carter lied smoothly. Irene looked at him wierdly. Realization hit her face.

"Aren't you the one that always hangs out with the princess ?" Irene asked. Shit Shit Shit.

"Yup, that's me." Carter replied

Irene stepped in front of him.

'What should we do know ?' I messaged Carter. 'NO ! Do not message me ! Irene ca-' He was interrupted when I felt someone grabbed my elbow and pulling me in front of Carter. It was Irene.

"You know I can read minds too, right ?" Irene asked while smirking.

"What's up, Irene ?" I asked nervously. Great ! I'm probably in trouble now.

The kitchen is filled with all other teenagers watching us. Including Olivia. I looked at her. She smiled and shook her head. I smiled at her. Irene followed my gaze and frown deeply.

"You need to go back to the palace, Your Highness." Irene hissed.

"Why ? Can't you give me an hour or something. Dad's not going blow up." I pleaded her with a pout and the doggy eyes. The crowds took a sharp breath. I know everybody will fall for it. It's so damn cute.

Irene stared at me and sighed in defeat. Yes !

"Okay. But, make sure you're home before tomorrow morning. If i don't see you on bed next morning, I'll chew your head off." She said and walked out of the kitchen. I high fived with Carter and start laughing.

"Dude ! She's really gonna chew your head off !" Carter said while clutching his stomach.

"I know."