Chapter 18

I shut my eyes tightly and pray to the Goddess for help. I'm hiding in a pile of clothes that Faricque sells. Good thing it's like a mountain.

"Um.. Who? Nobody's here," Carter lied smoothly and holds Faricque's waist close to him. Faricque nods his head and smile at the girls.

"Don't lie boys. We saw her run in here," Olivia said, "Tell us where she is, or I'll cut your ball sack and feed it to Hagan," Olivia threatened Carter. His body shook in fear and we all know that Olivia can sense fear.

"I'm asking you again. Where is Cameron?" Olivia asks. Carter shook his head,

"Cameron? Oh, who's that? I don't know who that is," Carter coughed up his stupid lies. "And if I do know Cameron. She's not in the pile of clothes right there," Carter points his finger towards where I was hiding. I cuss under my breath and stay still.

Olivia smiles devilishly and slowly walks towards where I'm hiding now. I bury myself deeper in the clothes and pray. As Olivia was about to claw me out, the front door burst open, revealing Polly on a scooter.

"Don't waste your time, twinnies. I know where Cameron is. Follow me," Polly said with her Barbie helmet on, making my mates go and follow her. They ran out of the store and I quickly jump out of the pile.

I can breathe!

"You know, Polly is really smart," Carter said. I gave him a confused look and he points his finger towards his nose.

"Polly sprays your perfume onto herself. Making the twins believe her by your scent." He explains. I nod and starts to think of other plans. Faricque sighed loudly and shakes his head.

"You should go and talk to them. They're your mates," Faricque said and smile a little. I sigh and shook my head sideways, not agreeing to what Faricque said.

"You don't understand my situation, Faricque. They're planning this wierd thingy plan that I don't know. They're trying to kill me." I said and shiver in fear. I seriously need help.

"Cam, the Robinsons twins are hunting you. Ahh, I still don't understand polygamy relationship. But, I'll just pretend to know." Carter said and wrap his tonned arms around Faricque's cold and lifeless body. I smile at how cute they are with each other. I admit, I'm jealous of normal couples.

Just imagine, the twins and I, at the beach, with them in bikini and... Wet. Oh, I woul-

"OUCH!!" I rub my stinging cheek. I look at Polly and furrow my eyebrows. What's she's doing here?

"Come on, asshole. I saved your life and you just sit there and stare at the wall, biting your lip like mad." Polly said and chuckles. Her smile fades, like she senses someone coming here. Polly's eyes widened and she pulled my arm towards the back door.

"Go run to the palace. I'll talk to them and then YOU will talk to them," Polly said and push me out. I stumbled a bit and look at Polly in confusion. She mouthed "Good luck, bitch" and quietly close the door.

Okay, Cam. Run to the palace and then wait for the twins. I'll talk to them. Like a real talk. Like "Girls, *sigh* we need to talk," kind of talk. Yeah, that would be cool.

-

I pant and lay on my bed, breathless. That. Was. Amazing.

Gotcha, I'm breathless because of my running like mad session just now. I look at my phone and it's kinda late. They should be here by now. I look around in my room and slap my forehead.

Of course they won't be here. I'm in Polly and Irene's room. I tiptoe my way to my room. The door is ajar. So, I take a peek inside and froze.

On my bed, is Olivia and Elissia glaring at each other. I stop breathing and just stare at both of my mates. Olivia sighed and shook her head.

"You know, I think Polly is right." Olivia mutters, "Of course I know that Cameron wouldn't want this. We're stupid. Always hunting her like predators,"

Elissia nods and sigh. What's with them and sighing?

Elissia smiles a little and hold Olivia's hand. "Liv,"

Olivia look at Elissia and gives her a confused look. "Yes, Lis?"

"We both love Cameron. We both want Cameron. And we're both Cameron's mates. So, why don't we share? Maybe the Goddess wants us to learn how to share and always be kind to each other." Elissia said, "What do you think?"

Olivia smile and nods her head. "Okay. I think that's good. I mean that's great! Cam loves us equally. Your idea is brilliant, little sister." Olivia said happily. They stare at each other and burst into giggles. Oh, the Robinsons.

"I miss you, sister." They both said and laugh. I smile and chuckles. They both stop their action and stare at the door. I fully open the door and smiled at both of them. They nervously smile and blush. I sit between them on my bed and wrap each of my arms around their waist, pulling them closer. Both of them lay their head on my shoulder and wrap their arms around my body.

Time for action

"Girls," I said seriously and sigh frustratedly. Oh god, I'm so good at acting. "We need to talk." I can feel both of them tensed. They took their head off my shoulders and look at me worriedly.

I look at Elissia, "Close the door, Lis." I said in my lowest voice, making both of them tenses even more. Elissia quickly closes the door and walk back to us. Except that she's now standing and not sitting beside me.

"Liv, stand next to Lis."

"Cameron, what ar-"

"Olivia," I said lowering my voice even more. I don't even know I could do that. Olivia quickly jump out of the bed and stands next to her little sister. Both of them gulping, stuttering and shivering.

I slowly stand up and stand between them. I grip their waist and pull them close to my front body. I can hear their heavy breathing, making my insides laugh. I lean my head close to their ears. I can hear their struggles. I lean closer and whispered,

"Gotcha,"

Silence

"WHAT THE FUCK CAMERON??!" I laugh out loud, making both of them huff in frustration. Olivia push me onto the bed, ready to strangle me but this word that came out of my mouth makes them super duper angry and sexually frustrated,

"I'm sleepy. Goodnight loves," I yawned and smile a little. Both of them look at me in disbelief but still agree on letting me sleep. The girls crawls to my sides and lay down with me. Olivia turns off the bed lamp and hug my side, as well as Elissia.

I smile, "I love you girls," and let the sleep took over me. But, before I fully let the sleep take me, I heard the girls said something that makes my nightmares go away.

"We love you too, Cameron."