Chapter 11

You took me by the hand
I thought that I was leading you
But it was you made me your man
Machine
I dream
Where you are
Iris standing in the hall
She tells me I can do it all
Iris wakes to my nightmares
Don't fear the world it isn't there
_______

"Cam..Wake up. It's already noon." Olivia's soft voice woke me up. I look at the side and saw Olivia caressing my cheek with her fingers.

I groaned and kissed Olivia's cheek. She giggled.

"I'm up, What's for breakfast ?" I said in my sleepy voice.

"It's already noon, We're having lunch. Come on." Olivia said. I nodded and stood from the bed. I walked to the bathroom and brushed my teeth.

"Here's your clothes. Go have a shower." Olivia hand me some clothes. I thanked her and closed the door softly.

After singing in the shower, I quickly wore the clothes and walk to the kitchen.

"God, Cameron. What took you so long?" Carter whined. I chuckled.

"I had a performance in the shower, don't judge." I held my hands up in a defensive way. I walked to my seat and drink some warm water.

"You and your singing." Carter snickered and went back to eating his cookies. I ate some sandwiches and drink some cold apple juice.

"Cammie, I want to go and meet Faricque. Do you want to come ?" Carter said and washed my dishes. I shook my head and pick up my Penny Board.

"I need to go and see Hagan." I said and kissed Olivia's cheek. She groaned and held my face. I giggled and kissed her lips.

"Bye, You can go now." Olivia said and waved her hands cheekily. I rolled my eyes playfully. I bid farewell to the girls and skate my way to the palace.

On my way to the palace, I saw Faricque fixing some skateboards in front of his store. He saw me and waved, I waved back.

After a few minutes of kicking the ground and skating, I finally arrived in front of the palace.

"Your Highness," Someone spoke behind me. I turned around and saw Irene and a white wolf behind her, Oh it's Polly.

"Hey Irene, Polly. Anything new ?" I asked and scratch Polly's head. Irene sighed.

"Your father is in the other side of the kingdom, for some charity party. Hagan is with your father's horses, they're following him." Awh...I can't see Hagan then.

"And..." Irene paused and look at Polly. Polly shifts back to human.

"Um...how am I going to say it ?" Polly muttered. Polly gave Irene a look.

They both sighed.

"We're dating." They said in unison.

Silence filled the air. I don't know what to do now. Am I supposed to be happy or extremely happy. I just blinked. They have this nervous face.

I sighed. "Okay, What am I supposed to do ? Bake a cake or something ?" I asked with my neutral voice.

"You're not mad or something ?" Polly asked in disbelief.

"Why am I supposed mad ? And who am I supposed to be mad at ?" I asked. What are they thinking ? Had they thought that I was going to kick them out ?

"Well, Isn't it wierd having your best friend dating your assistant ?" Polly asked. I chuckled and shook my head.

"I'm not your mommy. I don't give a fuck, you can go make out now. I'm gonna go and bake a cake." I said and walked in the palace. I quickly got my way to the kitchen. I'm so damn starving.