Chapter 16

"Cam, do you want coffee? I'll make some if you want," My girlfriend asks while looking at me for the answer.

"Yea sure," I said and kiss her cheeks. She giggled and walks to the kitchen of the cottage.

It's been two weeks since we officially became lovers. Elissia and I are going steady. Well except that she's the girl that got jealous easily.

One time, we went to a small village nearby to buy some supplies. And there's this one girl that kept staring at me seductively. Elissia snapped at her and dragged me away. Elissia kept giving death glares to every girl in the village.

Some villagers bowed down to me, even the leader of the village.

Now I remembered that I am a princess. It's wierd that I kept forgetting stuff. It's like I got an amnesia or something. I actually remember stuffs last night, after Elissia and I made love.

I kept getting flashbacks. Like, me and Dad at the dining table eating our breakfast. Or the time when me and Carter accidentally threw a slime on a girl. Or the time when Carter met... Faricque. Faricque.

My best friend, that died because of me. The girls, the kingdom, my father.

My mate.

"I love you, Cameron." Her hazel eyes shines with pure love.

"I love you too, Olivia."
_

Hazel eyes
Gentle smiles
Light blonde hair
Magic touches
Sweet kisses
Hypnotizing voices

I kept getting memories of HER. Who is she? How come she makes me feel wierd, although in dreams?

"Cameron, here's your coffee." Elissia said softly and gently gives me the mug that's filled with coffee.

I took a sip and stare at my girlfriend. I love her, I really do. She's my other part of my heart.

But what will happen if I'm in love with the girl in my dreams?

Olivia..

That's her name, the girl in my dreams.

"Baby, you look tired. Let's take a nap, shall we?" Elissia asks with her worried eyes. I look at her and nods my head, tired.

_________

1 month later...

I'm sitting on the grass in the center of our land. Looking at the stars, searching for answers for my wierd dreams.

Elissia lays her head on my shoulder and sigh, bored.

"You know, I'm thinking of something," I said and look at her. She removes her head from my shoulder and focused on me.

"What is it?" She asks with her soft voice, the ones that I love so much,

"I'm thinking that we should go and visit my kingdom. What do you think?" I ask, hoping she would agree.

She smiles and agrees immediately. I kissed her and hugs her tight.

Wait for me Dad, Carter and the girl in my dreams.

____

"Thank you, Harold." I thank the man who gave us the ride to my kingdom. He smiles and nods his head.

"My pleasure, Your Highness," The old man said politely, "I will pick both of you the next three days, right Your Highness?" He asks, making sure. I smile and nod my head. Harold make a sign to his horses and ride the carriage away.

I hold Elissia's hand and walk to the gates of the kingdom. Two guards look at us, well me, suspiciously.

"Stop right there, passers." One of the guards called, making us turn to him. He walks to us and observe me.