Chapter 7

I woke up and ran straight to the bathroom. I took a quick shower and dressed in a white sweatshirt , black jeans and a leather boots. I wanna take a ride with Hagan.

I ran to the palace stable and saw Hagan eating the hays.

"Sup, buddy !" I said and scratched his neck. He rub his head on mine. I smiled and kiss his cheek.

"Can human understand what horses says ?" I ask myself.

"Yes they can." Someone said. I turned behind and saw Gero. He smiled and bowed at me. "Human can talk with horses and other animals. But, they need to understand us first." Gero said. Hagan neighed.

"He can understand us" I said. Gero gave me a shocked look. He look at Hagan and stares deeply. Hagan is doing the same thing too.

"His voice is very powerful. He's a war horse. A very rare war horse. Keep him, Your Highness. He likes you." Gero said and scratch Hagan's neck. Gero turned his heels and walked back to the palace.

"I will never let you go, buddy." I said and kiss his cheek. I think I should start to communicate with Hagan better so we can know where we are.

'Hagan, Can you here me ?' I thought. Hagan neighed. I smiled.

'Can you talk ?' I thought. There was a silence. I wait.... Still no voice.

'Yes..' A manly voice filled my head.

'Y-You can t-talk. Woah...' I thought. Hagan's voice chuckled.

''You can always talk to me whenever you think of me.'' Hagan said.

"So, only us can hear the conversations ?" I ask. Hagan nodded his head. Cool.

I took a leather sadle made only for me and Hagan. Irene gave it to me yesterday. She made it herself. Irene can be nice sometimes.

I put the sadle on Hagan's back. I adjust it so he can be comfortable. I climbed on Hagan's back. He started to walk slowly.

"Try not to make me fall, Hagan" I say while gripping the sadle hard.

'I won't, Your Highness' Hagan replied in my head. I started to let the sadle go slowly. Hagan started to walk a little faster.

'Do you mind if I try to run with you on my back ?' Hagan ask. I took a deep breath.

"Okay. Let do this." I say and adjust myself. Hagan stopped and position himself in a running start. He took off.

Damn, He's fast. I motioned him to go faster using the 'sadle stuff'. Hagan jump out the gate. He runs as fast as he could. Everybody stopped what they're doing and watch us. Hagan jumped on some hay blocks. The crowds 'Ooohh'.

Hagan turn and runs back inside the palace. He slowed down when we arrived at the stable. I jumped off.

"Woah...that was amazing. We should do that more sometimes . What do you think, Hagan ?" I ask. Hagan nod his head vigorously. I chuckled.

"Go and take some rest. I want to back to dad for a while." I said and walk back inside. I run to dad's office. How come I'm not tired ?

I stopped in front of Dad's office. I knocked the door. I heard a 'Come in'. I turned the knob and walk inside the office. Dad stood from his chair and took his reading glasses off.

"Yes, Bunny ? What do you need ?" Dad ask while leaning on his work desk.

"I have a few questions I need to ask you. About the awakening." I said. Dad look at me and nod his head to the couch motioning me to sit. I sit on one of the couches and took a deep breath.

"How come my voice and eye color changed ?" I ask. Yesterday, before I took a shower I look at the mirror and saw my eye color changed from hazel to grey and gold. It was beautiful. But, It changed back to normal.

"It depends on your body. Everything will change. You will hardly age. You're immortalized. You will be stronger and faster. You will not be tired. You will thirst for blood. And, that's why we're going to go and hunt. One day." Dad said and smiled at me.

"T-Tonight ? You mean, We kill people ?" I ask. He chuckled.

"We don't have to kill anybody. We have our own animal farm. We'll kill the animals instead." Dad said and walked to his desk. I nodded and walk out of the room.

________

"So...You'll be going to a farm to drink blood ?" Polly ask making sure if everything is right. I nodded.

"Do you want me to go with you, Your Highness ?" Irene ask. I nodded and smiled at her.

"How come you call her 'Your Highness' ?" Polly ask Irene. Irene shrugged her shoulder.

"Just call her Cameron. She's not going bite. Right, Cammie ?" Polly ask. I chuckled and nodded. "but she lick" Polly whispered to Irene. Irene's face turns red. Mine too.

Note to self : Never tell Polly any sex details ever again.

"I'm going for a run. Carter ! Let's go." I said. Carter jump from the bed and run to me.

"I'm never going to live with womans. Good thing I like mens." Carter complained. I chuckled.

"I think I wanna prank Polly. Do you think it's a good idea ?" I ask Carter while looking at the ground.

"That's a BRILLIANT idea, Dude." Carter shouts. I smirked and walk to the prank shop. Yes, there is a prank shop in this kingdom. Kinda suprised me.

We took some slime bombs and paid the cashier. Carter took one giant slime bomb and wiggle it in his hand.

"This is so cool. Are you gonna th-WOAH!!" Carter tripped and the slime bomb flew in the air. I tried to chase the slime bomb but failed when it landed on someone.

"Shoot" Carter whispered/yelled. Our eyes widened. It hit a girl by my age probably. She squealed in disgust. Carter tried to run away but tripped and all the slime ball fell on him. He squealed louder than the girl.

I laughed and Carter shoot a glare on me.

"You !" The girl pointed at me. I turned my head to her. Her eyes widened. "N-No not you, Your Highness. U-Um y-you !" She pointed at Carter. He smiled shyly and put his hands in defense. I ran away and laugh.

"OUCH!!" Shouted an unfamiliar voice. I fell down. Great, Now I'm the one that hit someone?

I stood up and helped the girl up. She smiled.

"I'm sorry. I was running without looking." I apologized. She nodded and smiled.

"It's okay. I was texting my girlfriend. I didn't see where I was going, Your Highness." She apologized.

"Um...just call me Cameron. Got to go umm..?" I'm waiting until she gave me her name.

"Candice Terveins." She said and walk away. I stood there shocked.

She's my mate. Well, third mate.