Chapter 17

Oh dear god,

Please help me.

I'm currently hiding from my lovers. To be exact, I'm actually running. I'm running so fast that I couldn't even see clearly. I stopped by a pond and take some breath. "Looks like nobody's here. I should take a rest here," I said to myself.

I sit down on the damp grass, feeling the coldness on my butt. Breathlessly trying to find a way to escape from the twins. I still can't believe that both of my lovers are twins. The memories of Olivia Robinsons barged into my brain like a wrecking ball. The first encounter, the feelings, the party, the sleepover, the confession, the first I love you and the last.

I love my mate a lot. But, I guess the goddess made me another one. And it happens to be Olivia's long lost sister. So, me, Cameron Peters, have two mates. Who both I love and loves me too. What makes it a good thing is, they can finally have their 'sister bond' going on. But, the bad thing is, they never actually have the 'sister bond' going on.

I sighed and put my head in my hands, groaning. I need to find a way for them to have the 'sister bond'. I'm their mate and I have to act like one.

I stand up and walk to the palace, nervously look around just in case they're outside. I smile at the guards and enter the big door. Still cautiously trying to hide myself. I try to smell if there's any scent of both of them, nope. They've must gone out or something.

I happily skip my way to my bedroom. I smile widely and open the door, slamming it behind me. "Okay, good there's no one here," I thought to myself. I lay down on my bed and sigh in happiness and frustration.

I should take a nap or something. I'm tired from all the running and hiding.

Just when I was about to close my eyes, the door slammed open. Revealing Polly, Irene, Carter and Faricque. I sighed in relief and put my hand over my chest, feeling how speed my heart beats are.

"So, still hiding from your mates huh? Sad life," Carter said jokingly, earning a nudge from Faricque. He walks to me and envelopes me in his cold arms. I shiver in coldness and quickly wrap a blanket around me.

"Holy shit, you're cold," I said while shivering a little. Everyone chuckles and sits on my bed. I study Faricque further and see that his eyes are pale turquoise, his skin is super pale and it practically looks like he's dead.

Carter chuckles, "It's because he is dead, Cammie." Carter said with a little sad tone.

I look at Faricque in disbelief. How did he became a ghost? That's actually quite awesome and scary at the same time.

"I didn't know how I became one too. But I'm glad I did," Faricque said and smile at Carter lovingly. Oh, how sweet.

And that reminds me of my mates. Where are they? It's starting to make me worry. What if they got kidnap? Maybe I should ask these guys about them.

"Guys, do you know wher-" The door slammed open, again.

"Everyone leave, NOW," My mates command. I was about to stand up and leave, "Except you, Cameron. You stay here," I quickly sit back down. When everyone left, the door closed and locked by my mates, making me gulp.

Both of them sits down beside me, staring at me while I avoid eye contacts as hard as I can. Randomly look at the stuffs in my room, when I felt a hand, no TWO hands touching me. Control yourself, Cam.

"Um..g-girls," I stutter, closing my eyes, wishing this is a dream.

"Do we make you stutter, baby?" Elissia whispers in my ear, making my brain explodes and my hormones to go wild. You can do this, Cam. Control it. You can do thi-

Olivia took my hand and put it on her boob, massaging it. Olivia threw her head back and lets out a loud moan.

You can't do this, Cameron.

I growled and pin Olivia on the bed, lust filled my eyes. I lean down and kiss Olivia, she moans and kiss me back roughly. I kiss her across the jawline to her soft neck. Biting and sucking her sweet skin, making her moan and groan.

Elissia growl and tackle me, making both of us lay on the floor with her on top of me, sucking and licking my neck. Olivia rip off my shirt and starts licking my toned stomach, I shiver as her warm tongue glides on my cold skin.

Elissia took Olivia's head away from my stomach and kisses her hard. They make out while touching each other, which cause my panties to soak in my juice. They both must've sense how turned on I am, because both of them stop and look at me like I'm the prey to the predators.

They both purr seductively and scarily. I squirm a little and look around, trying to find a way to escape. I look at the door and ran to it, but got stop by Olivia. She holds the doorknob and crushes it. Oh great.

"Where are you going? We're not finished yet," Olivia said and smirks. I look at Elissia and almost bulge my eyes out. She's in a black lace while holding some handcuffs and a strap on. And all of that just makes me turn on even more.

"Yeah, can you smell that? Oh how sweet your juice smells. Mm," Elissia said and bite her lips. I look around again and saw a window, wide open. I have no choice but to do it. I ran towards the window and jump outside. I look down and see a stack of hays under me.

"Oof," I grunt and groan. But, still alive. I quickly run out of the palace towards Faricque's shop in a full speed. I slam the door open, lock it and take a few steps back, panting and breathing heavily.

"Cameron? What are you doing here?" Carter asks and by the look on Faricque's face, I was interrupting something. I laugh nervously and sit down on a stool.

"Running away," I said and lay me head in my hands, groaning. Both boys look at the door and smirks.

"Well, good luck then," Faricque said. What does he mea-

The door slammed open. "Where is she?" Both voice said. Oh shit.