Chapter 8

"But Dad, She already has a girlfriend." I said. Dad looked at me and sighed.

"Then you only have two mates then." He said. I sighed happily. Two is okay. Plus, They're both cute. Only two.

"Dad...What can vampires do?" I asked Dad while staring at the ceiling. He took a deep breath.

"A lot i guess. You will know later. Every vampires have different abilities." Dad said and sat next to me. He stared at the ceiling too. There are two lizards doing whatever they're doing.

"I wish your mother is here. She would be so proud of you." Dad said sadly. I know it's hard for Dad. He loved mom too much.

I kissed his cheek and walked out of his office. I seriously don't know what to do now. Maybe I'll just go and talk with Carter.

I entered my room and saw Carter on bed reading magazines. Typical gay boys. I took his leg and dragged him out of the room. I may be smaller than him, but I'm damn strong. He groaned and puffed. He stood and gave me a tired look.

"Come on, Big guy. We're going on an adventure." I said with my happy tone. He sighed and nodded smiling a little.

I chuckled and dragged him out of this damn palace. That's wierd, I didn't saw Polly or Irene around here.

"Where are we going, Cam?" Carter ask while scratching his neck. I shrugged and continue walking.

"Where do you want to go ?" I ask while looking around. He taps his chin with his finger and gave me his thinking look. He snapped his finger.

"Let's go see the girls." Carter suggests. I nodded and shrugged. We walked towards the girl's house while talking about shits I've forgotten.

"Hey girls !!" Carter shouted from the gate. I stood there awkwardly not knowing what to do. The door opens and the girls came out. Samantha opens the gate.

"Hey Samantha, How are you ?" I ask

"Um..I-I'm fine. Y-Yeah...totally." Samantha stutters. I smile and nods my head.

"How are you, Cameron ?" The softest voice that I'm in love with ask me. I turned my head and saw Olivia in a cutest sundress with white flats.

There was a silence

"God, Cameron. Stop staring at her. You're freaking her out." Carter said jokingly. I shook my head and clears my throat.

"I'm fine." I said in my normal voice. The hell ! I just stared at her like a mad girl. Be cool, Cam. Don't freak her out. She's your mate for fuck sake.

She smiled warmly and nodded her head towards the house. Carter and I walked in the mansion and heard some furious shouts from the living room. We rushed there and saw Bree shouting at Tessa about...stuffs.

"FUCK YOU TESSA !!! YOU KNOW I WANTED THOSE !!!" Bree shouts at Tessa and threw a pillow at her face.

"DO YOU THI-" They both stopped when they saw me and Carter. Bree straighten her pajamas and sits on the couch gracefully. Tessa is combing her hair with her finger and sits on the floor awkwardly.

Carter snickered then gasp loudly

"Oh my effing gawd. DA FUQ ?!?!!" He screamed in his girly voice. He ran to the sofa and grabbed one of the magazines. Oh..It's the gay magazines. I chuckled lowly. I felt a hand on my shoulder. I knew it's Olivia's hand because i can feel the sparks exploding in me.

I look down and saw Olivia smiling at me. She is a little short. 5'7 and I'm damn taller than her. I smiled back at her and scooped her up in a bride style. She giggle and shouted help. I ran to the sofa and put her on it cautiously. Don't want her to get hurt. I tickled her sides.

Her laughter burst through the whole mansion. The girls watch us with amusement. Even Carter. Come on! He never left his eyes from his magazines. I stopped and look at Olivia. She's panting and breathing heavily. Her face is flushed and her eyes is a little teary.

"I wish Cameron can be my girlfriend. Too bad she's Olivia's." Bree pouts. Tessa crossed her arms and puffed agreeing to what Bree had said. Samantha is looking at her lap, fidgeting with her fingers.

"You two are so damn cute, I think I'm fangirling right now." Carter said and took a picture of us. Olivia sits up and kissed my cheek. I froze.

She kissed my cheek..... I can hear my heart blowing up in me.

"Awhhhh" Tessa and Bree said looking at us like cute puppies.

Samantha excuses herself to the bathroom. I don't know what's with her.

Carter wiped his imaginary tears and actually cried.

"I-I'm so d-damn happy f-for you, C-C-Cam." Carter said while catching his breath in every sob.

"Let's do a sleepover tonight. We can all know each other even better. Maybe, Cameron and Olivia can get a little kinky tonight." Tessa suggest while winking at me and Olivia.

We're both red as hell now. But, I agreed anyways. I can be with Olivia all time. So, now I think I know what's going on with me.

I'm in love with Olivia Robinsons

__________

"So, Cammie. Tell us your secret." Carter said while wiggling his eyebrows. I chuckled.

"I'm a Vampire." And they gasp.

"NO WAY!!! You and Olivia must be mates." Bree said in her high pitched voice. Olivia's a Vampire ?

I look at her and she looks at me shyly. I put my arm around her and pulls her closer to me. She sighed happily and lays her head on my chest.

"I think we are mates." I said softly and stare at her. She puts her arms around me.

They stared at us in aww. Except Samantha. Although she's smiling, I can see sadness in her eyes. Carter popped some movies in the player. I secretly took Olivia out of the house.

"Where are we going ?" She asked in her cute voice. We're in the backyard.

"No where. I just wants some fresh air. And look at the stars" I paused and look at her "With you by my side."

She smiled and lay on the grass. I did too. We layed side by side holding hands. Staring at the stars.

"Olivia" I'm going to confess my feelings now.

"Yes, Cameron?"

I sit up and look at her in the eyes. She sits up and give me a confused look.

"I-I...Umm" Come on, Cam. You can do this.

She raised her eyebrows in a cute way. Calm down, Cam. Just say it. SAY IT.

I turned my head upwards to the sky.

"I'M IN LOVE WITH YOU, OLIVIA ROBINSONS" I shouted at the sky. I look back down and saw her smiling widely.

She turns her head upward

"I'M IN LOVE WITH YOU TOO, CAMERON PETERS" She shouted and giggled. She look at me and cupped my face in her loving hands.

"I'm in love with you." We whispered while looking at each other in the eyes. I leaned forward slowly. She leans in and met my lips halfway.

The sparks exploded with rainbows and butterflies. Our lips moved in sync. This feelings is the best feelings in the world. We slowly parts away, catching our breath.

I stood and helped her up. I hold her hands.

"W-Will you be my g-girlfriend?" I ask. She smiled and kiss me on the lips.

"Of course I will." She said and hugged me tight. I chuckled and turned on my back.

"Jump on my back, I'll give you a piggy back ride." She nods and jumped on my back. She puts her arms around my neck and wraps her legs around my waist. I walk slowly back inside the house.

I'm happy. And I know that the cause of my happiness is Olivia, my girlfriend.