Chapter 2

"Wh-What are you talking about ?" I stuttered. This can't be right. The girl sighed.

"I'm sorry, Your Highness. My mission is just to take you and go." The girl said calmly. I sighed in frustration. The girl motioned the man to drive.

"What's your name ?" I asked. Trying to be friendly here. The girl smiled.

"My name is Irene. It means 'peace'. Your Highness." Irene said proudly. I smiled and nodded. I have no idea where we are. I should've eat my lunch. But, it's with Polly. Great, I'm starving.

After a few hours of I-Have-No-Idea trip. We arrived at the airport.

"Follow me, Your Highness." Irene motioned me. I hate when she calls me 'Your Highness'. It's like you calling your pet. If I'm a pet, I'll probably become a dragon or a unicorn. We entered the plane. It's like a normal private jet. Nothing much.

"Irene." I said

"Yes, Your Highness ?" Irene replied turning to me.

"Where are we going ?" I asked

"To the king." Irene replied. I stayed quiet. Why are we going to the king ? It's not like I did something wrong. All I know is I'm 17 and a troublemaker.

___________

After a few hours of sleeping in the plane, We arrived at a wierd place. But damn, it's beautiful. The grasses are greener, The sky is brighter, The air has some smell of flowers. I admit, I hate flowers. But, these flowers smells nice.

"Your Highness." A group of men bowed to me. My eyes widened.

"N-No, Please don't call me that." I stuttered. Then, came a handsome old man in a dark blue suit. He chuckled.

"My little baby has grown." He said proudly. My eyes are probably exploded in shockness. He touched my cheek with his palm gently. A tear fell from his eyes.

"You look a lot like your mother." He said. Tears started falling down my eyes. He hugged me tightly.

"I'm sorry, My daughter. I failed you and your mother." He sobbed loudly. I hugged him back. All these years, I thought they were dead. But now, I know my mom is. After a few moment of crying, My dad brought me to the palace in a limo. He and mom left me because there was a war here. My mom sacrificed herself for me and my dad. My dad loved mom so much. He didn't remarried. He still kept his love for mom.

We exited the limo. I look around, Wow. I took out my phone and took a picture of the scenery. My dad snickered.

"You don't have to take pictures, Honey. You'll be living here now." He said and hug me sideways. I look at him shocked.

"Y-You're the K-King ?" I asked. He laughed and nodded.

"And, that means you're the princess, Bunny" He said proudly. I laughed. He gave me a questioning look.

"Bunny ?" I asked giggling.

"What ? That's cute, Okayyyy ?" He said in a childish manner .

We entered the palace. Damn... This really looks like the Disney Castle. It's big as hell. A few minutes later, There are people lining up. They look like the maids and the butlers. My dad motioned me to come to him. I did as he told.

"These are the maids, Bunny. You can choose your maids and butlers here. I already picked your assistant. She will always help you." He called Irene over.

"Cameron, You must remember Irene right ?" He asked. I nodded. Irene smiled at me. I smiled back. After a few hours of choosing and searching, I finally entered my room.

"This is your room, Your Highness" Irene said. I looked around. "And, don't worry about your stuffs. We brought it too." She pointed her finger to the suitcases at the corner of the room.

I nodded and she exited the room. This room is 4x bigger than my room at my foster parents. Speaking of them, I need to call Polly. I dialed her number.

"Cameron ?"

"Polly, Hey !"

"Dude, I thought you were dead. I've been worried sick!" She said in a worry tone.

"I'm sorry. But, I'm not going to see you for a very long time." I said apologetically.

"It's okay, The mens told me about you. Be safe okay ?" She said.

"Thanks, bye. Love you"

"Bye, Love you too"

Polly understands me a lot. I sighed and saw a charger by the wall. I quickly charged my phone and fell asleep.

_________________

I was awaken by Irene. I open my eyes slowly and sit up straight. She stands up from the bed.

"The king is waiting for you, Your Highness. He's going to talk to you about some stuffs and we we'll go on a tour around the kingdom. Wear something thick. It's cold outside. Your Highness." She said shyly and went straight out of the room.

I groaned and went to the bathroom. I took a bath and dressed. Today, I'll go with something nice. I got in a grey knitted sweatshirt with a t-shirt in it, Black skinny jeans and my black combat boots. I brushed my hair and wore some perfume. I got down and saw dad at the dining table.

"Good morning, father." I greeted him in a british accent. Which I failed miserably.

He laughed and greeted me in his british accent. Which is perfect.

"Dad, you're from England. Of course, you can do it." I whined. I chuckled.

"Of course I can." He said and tried to flip his hair. But, he can't.

We ate silently.

"Bunny." My dad said quietly

"Yeah Dad ?" I replied

"Do you know how you came here?" Dad asked. I shook my head.

"Remeber the plane that you came with ? That's the only transportation that can bring you here. You're not in the normal world. You're in the other dimension." He said while looking at me in the eyes.

"Oh... Wow. So, I'm not in the normal world. What is this ? Adventure Time ?" I asked jokingly. My dad chuckled.

"Something like that." He said unsure. Irene came and motioned me to follow her.

"Let's go, Your Highness" She said excitedly. We exited the palace. The guards smile at me warmly. I smiled back. The people out here greeted me. I greet them back. They're not that bad though.

"People here are nice, They know you're the Princess." Irene said. I looked down at her and smiled. We walked and saw more people. The citizens here are very polite. I saw a beautiful lake and walked there.

"This lake is the heart of the kingdom. It's in the middle of this world too . So, people come here every day and thanked their god for the peaceful world." Irene said and breath deeply.

I turned to walk back and accidentally bumped to a person.

The picture on the side is Irene.