Retrieval

Owen was now just an arm's length away and he then juped forward and I moved to the side as he went for me attack after attack he lanched at me while all the time I was dodging them all. I was to duck out of the way of another one of Owen's attacks he aimed for my leg with the second but I jumped and kicked him in the face before landing as the crowd cheered.

"Not bad you got some power behind that kick," Owen said as he moved his hand up to his mouth as blood came out.

"And you have sharp reflexes," I said as we got ready again.

Owen ran at me and his arm went right past my face I snaked my arm around his and pulled on it swinging him around and then wiping him up off the ground and slamming him back on to the ground. The crowd erupted into a frenzy as more and more people gathered around us it took me about 30 minutes but I was able to get Owen on the floor again but not before he had floored me a few times. We were about to continue the fight until a howl echoes across the woods and engulfs the campfire and everyone on it all heads are turned to the woods as I do but the looks on their faces are different from mine.

"Calm down I know that howl as all of do and I will investigate warriors with me all of you that includes you Val," Ethan said grabbing the attention of all of us.

Ethan then shifted and took off into the woods I shifted around the same time as Rylee and we were soon pelting through the woods with around 5 other wolfs.

"Val, Val can you hear me?" Said a voice in my head but a voice I recognised.

"Rylee" I turned to the side and saw Rylee looking at me as she ran.

"Yep now this may seem wired but as one of us you can now link your mind with us to communicate with us in wolf form you can do it too it may take time but you will get it, focus on one us of and then hear the words in your head and as long as you can keep focus we'll hear it," Rylee said in my head.

"You should never underestimate a wild werewolf," I said straight into Rylee's head.

"Holy crap you got it right out of the box," Rylee said.

"Do you have a name for this like you do shifting?" I asked.

"We call it Pack Link as we can only do it while we are in our wolf form as a pack," Rylee said.

Ethan then suddenly stopped and we all came to a screeching halt Ethans sniffed the air and without sniffing it myself I could tell that there was something or someone else here.

"You got something?" Rylee asked Ethan.

"Something impossible," Ethan said and we all looked at him wanting an answer.

"This sent it's the sent of the Alpha female," Ethan said.

"But that's good right she could be here and alive we could have her back," Said Rylee.

"I'm not so sure," Ethan said.

"Well we're about to find out that sent is getting closer and fast," I said as I stepped forward ready to attack.

We all watched the trees as the sound of rustling got louder and louder soon for out of the rough trees a brown wolf jumped landing in front of us and the rest seemed to be shooked still.

"Jessica," Said Ethan his voice nearly cracking.

"Is that the alpha female?" I said to Rylee.

"Yeah it's her but there is something different about her," Rylee said as Ethan and Jessica spoke privately.

"Like what?" I said.

"It's nothing with her I mean that is most definitely Jessica but I feel like this was too easy to get her back like someone wanted us to find her," Rylee said.

"Well there's nothing we can do about it now I for one would like to meet this Jessica," I said and we walked up to them.

"Wow I've never seen a wolf with a white fur coat, it's beautiful," Jessica said.

"Thank you I'm Valentina newest member of the pack," I said.

"Pleased to meet you," Jessica said.

"We should let the others know that you are back," Ethan said as he nuzzled his nose in Jessica's head.

We took a different route back as Jessica wanted it to be a big reveal we went to the house and got into some human clothes and then we went out with Jessica holding back.

"What's going on here Ethan what happened out there?" Isaac said.

"Calm your self Isaac all will be revealed in good time," Ethan said.

"But you owe us an explanation," Luke said.

"Yes now if you will all listen I will tell you about some new information about our alpha female that has come to light," Ethan said grabbing the attention of all and shutting them up.

"As we suspected our alpha female was taken by the hunters while out on patrol she was taken and put through questioning to get information on me as it stands the hunters are after me for whatever reason this will be handled but it will take time as we stand there is no point of going after them with the limited information we have now, but that is irrelevant as we have our alpha female back," Ethan said as Jessica came and stood next to him.

The whole place was quiet until.

"Jessica's back," said a loud voice.

The whole place soon erupted into cheers and claps and returned to a celebration as everyone took a moment to welcome their alpha female back to their ranks. I was sitting by the fire as I found myself watching Lily and Rylee with jealousy when Audrey came up to me with Seth and Lola by her side with a bright smile.

"Hey there," She said as they all sat around me.

"Hey, guys what's up?" I said.

"We were wondering why you've been staring at Rylee and Lily," Seth said bluntly.

"No reason," I said.

"Well that was obviously a lie you've got a thing for Rylee don't you," Lola said.

"You tow have a knack for being painfully blunt don't ya," I said.

"Don't mind them that's just how they are," Audrey said.

"Should still get that seen to," I said cheekily.

"So about Rylee," Audrey said.