Rejection

I ran through the woods slightly behind Rylee as we were coming to the end of our patrol we then hit a road and she turned to look at me and I stood as I looked at her.

"Well this is it we go up to this road and we then howl signalling the next group to begin ready," Rylee said through her mind and I nodded.

We let out our howl and then moments later a second howl was herd to let us know that the others were on or had begun their patrol.

"Ready to head home that's us done for the day," Rylee said and I nodded.

"Hey I was wanting to talk to you about something," Rylee said.

"Shoot," I said.

"It's about you and Audrey whenever you and her are in the same room she seems to really perk up," Rylee said.

"What are you getting at Rylee?" I said.

"Think about it she could have imprinted on you macking you tow mates," Rylee said.

"Sorry to disappoint but she is far too annoying I mean she may have imprinted on me but if that is the case our relationship will go no further than good friends plus I have my eye on someone else," I said.

"Shame I think you tow would mack a wonderful paring," Rylee said.

"I will have to disagree," I said.

"Whatever anyway you said you your eye on someone who?" Rylee said sounding far too interested in my personal life.

"None of your business," I said regardless of the fact that it is her I have my eye on.

"Hey, no fair" Rylee said.

"What do you mean fair unless you are cheating on lily as far as relationships go I have revealed more to you than you have to me," I said.

"What if I was to reward you for more information," Rylee said.

"Ha one you can't meet my price and tow I know entrapment when I hear it," I said.

"If it's money you want..." Rylee said but I cut her off.

"You are trying to tempt a wild werewolf with human money," I said.

"Good point but would you let me try and meet your price," Rylee said And I thought that this was my chance.

"Back at the house," I said and we ran on.

We got back to the house and Isaac opened the door letting us in we went into Rylee's room and shifted and Rylee was embarrassed but I was used to it being wild and all.

"Oh that's right you're not used to others seeing you naked," I said as I turned around with a flirty smile on my lips and she blushed.

"You just shifted out in the open," Rylee said.

"Only in the company of other girls," I said as I grabbed some of her clothes and put them on.

"So you are okay with other girls seeing you naked," Rylee's said.

"Yes now about my price," I said turning around.

"What is it?" Rylee said.

"Kiss me," I said.

"Fine" Rylee said and I was shocked how badly did she want to know but I was more shocked when she pulled me in and pecked me on the lips.

"No no not like that if you want to know that badly then kiss me like you mean it like you would with Lily," I said as I calmed my self down.

Rylee took a step closer and then laced her fingers with one of my hands used her other hand to push me lightly against the wall she moved our lased hand up put her other hand behind my neck and kissed me with passion I couldn't help but kiss back.

"Rylee" We both hear and looked at the door to see Lily looking at us.

Isaac soon walked past and saw what was going on his eyes flared up yellow with anger as he pushed into the room and garbed me by the arm and if he wasn't the Beta I could have broken free but he was too strong. I was taken to the front door and thrown out I hit the ground with a thud and face-first on the hard concrete, I looked around and I was confused and my vision was blurred.

"ISSAC STOP IT," I herd Rylee yell as my vision began to clear.

"She's not welcome here," Issac said.

"She has nowhere to go," Rylee said as I stood up shakily.

"She's part of the pack one of others will tack her in but she is to never return here," Issac said and I looked at them I was unable to go against what the Beta said and Rylee and I knew Lily hated me now for sure if she didn't already.

"I'll go," I said and ran off before they could say anything.

I used my nose to follow her sent I didn't want to but I figured that Audrey would be the only one that would take me in I got to her house and before knocking I felt a cold feeling on my forehead I moved my finger towards it and realised I was bleeding. Issac must have thrown me harder than I thought I knocked and she opened and shock filled her face when she saw me she took me in and sat me down to tend to my wounds.

"So you wanna tell me what happened," Audrey said.

"Short version I aksed Rylee to  kiss me she did but Lily saw and then Isaac thew me out," I said as Audrey cleaned up the blood from my head.

"Ouch, that must have hurt Isaac doesn't always hold back especially when he needs to," Audrey said.

"No joke," I said with a wince as she got to the cut on my forehead.

"You need somewhere to stay right?" Audrey said.

"Yeah and I'm guessing you are offering," I said.

"There's space for you here don't worry," Auferey said.

"Do you think Rylee hates me?" I said as Audrey began to put a bandaid over my forehead.

"Did she stop Issac form punching you?" Audrey said.

"Well, she did yell at him to stop," I said.

"Then she doesn't hate you," Audrey said.

"Thanks that make me feel better about this whole thing," I said as Audrey finished up by bandaging my head.

"All done what do you think," Audrey said as she held up a mirror I did look good with it on.

"Are battel scars a fashion statement now?" I said.

"Depends how you got them," Audrey said.

"Then I think I have you all beat," said as I lifted up my shirt to show off three deep scars that covered my chest and stomach starting at my shoulder and then ending on my hip going down in a diagonal direction.

"How did you?" Audrey said.

"Punishment for trying to escape the first time I tried and failed," I said.