Reason To Fight

I walked to Ethan's with Rylee by my side for this meeting of the top-ranked pack members as she is now the Delta's mate now so she holds the same rank as me Delta.

"I can smell your fear form the other side of the road," I said.

"I have never been a very good fighter not to say that I can't hold my own against a human but agents another werewolf I might as well be the weakest one of us all and..." Rylee began but I cut her off by putting my finger to her lips.

"I said the I would protect you now and forever you are everything to me so much so that I would put my life at risk to save yours, immediately and without hesitation," I said.

"Yeah well that doesn't work for me do you know what it is like when we lose our imprint?" Rylee said and I had to admit that I had no idea.

"Losing your imprint is like losing a part of you the part that makes you happy the rest of your life would feel lonely and incomplete," Rylee said.

"Wich is why Ethan has summoned us so we can fight this dark whatever without losing anyone," Issac said as he appeared with Shara.

"Oh good your all here please come inside," Ethan said.

We walked into the main room and there was a table with chairs all around it the chairs all had letters on them A, B, D and W Ethan took a seat at the A with Jessica behind him. Issac and Shara did the same with Issac sitting in the chair with a B on it by this point I had a pretty good idea what the letters ment and where I was ment to sit.

"I guess my seat is D for Delta," I said and Ethan nodded gesturing to the seat.

I took my seat and Rylee took a seat behind me just like the others then Jace came in and took a seat at the W place and Ethan stood up as we turn our attention to him.

"All of you gathered here with the exception of the hunters, omegas and healers hold the highest-ranking position in my pack and that means that in situations like the one we find ourselves in now I will require your counsel and help," Ethan said.

"So what is the big question, what do you want our counsel on," I said.

"All of you are ready to fight side by side but I fear that the 7 of us will not be enough now not to say that we need more of us to fight the more of us that go the more of us are put in danger so I hope we can convince a few more to fight with us," Ethan said.

"What about Garritt are him and his pack going to help," Issac said.

"He will but his pack won't," Ethan said.

"Well my initial probability of us wing just went from 70% to 30%," Said Jace.

"Why the hell are they not helping us," Issac said.

"They are not like us as in they are far to weak if they were to fight something as strong as a dark druid they would only end up losing their lives," Ethan said.

"And that is why we need more members for this fight," Rylee said.

"Exactly," Ethan said.

"If we were to have a wealth of knowledge about Druids would that increase our chance at all?" I said.

"It would but you already know all that I know and as you know my knowledge of them is fairly limited if you know a way of getting more knowledge I would welcome it," Ethan said.

"I don't know of a way to find out more but I do know someone who probably knows more about them than anyone," I said.

"Well if you know them I would welcome their input," Ethan said.

"I was afraid you would say that I am not too happy about talking to them but I may be the only one they will listen to... we need my mother," I said.

"What macks you think your mother knows anything about Druids," Issac said.

"After my mother's alleged death my father told me stories about how my mother was close to the Druids in some ways, she trained under them to learn what they knew about our kind, if there is any way of us getting the info we need we need to talk to her," I said.

"Well with our options as limited as they are we need to go for the lesser of two evils, go, talk to her" Ethan I nodded and left with Rylee behind me.

"Do you want me to be there when you talk to your mum?" Rylee asked as she walked behind me.

"Yeah thanks," I said.

We were on our way to the house my mother was staying in but were stopped when three cars all with tinted windows and four motorbikes black like the cars arrived surrounding us.

"Is there a problem?" I said.

One of the guys on the bike stepped off his bike and took his helmet off.

"Grayson," I said.

"Hello girls," He said with a smile.

"What is this you here to kill us," I said.

"Oh god no I am here to offer me and my friend's services or help in your upcoming fight," Grayson said.

"One how the hell did you know and tow your kidding right," Rylee said.

"I am deadly serious and as for the first question your fox buddy came and told me everything, he was very persuasive," Grayson said.

"We are here to offer our help should you ask," Another one said and they took off their helmet to revile a blonde girl with wavy hair.

"Why aren't you going to Ethan with your offer," I said.

"Cause I don't feel like losing a limb before the battels even stated," Grayson said.

"He and Ethan have a troubled history," Rylee said.

"As the Alpha's Delta I will relay your offer for help but I can't promise that you will get the answer you are hoping for," I said.

"Well when you know whether he'll play ball or not you know where to find me," Grayson said he put his helmet back on and sped off with the cars and other bikes following him.

"Well as far as Allys go we can sure as hell do a lot worse," Rylee said and I smiled at her.

"Why is he agreeing to help he doesn't really like me," I said

"I could be wrong but you've been here what tow months and in that time you have done nothing to show that you are not a threat so he is showing potential for an alliance to mack sure you don't become a threat," Rylee said.