Forgotten Ally

I woke and saw the sun shining in through the window and saw that it was getting warmer I guess summer is moving in and that made me smile as I always loved Summer and this would be so much better as there would be no snow. I get up and realised I was naked as thoughts and memories of last night flooded my head being with Rylee was like nothing I had ever even imagined before it was unbelievable.

"You leaving me already" I heard her voice say from behind me.

"What do mean already its 11:30 in the morning the others would have been up hours ago," I said smiling at her body as the covered slipped down her side.

"Whatever come here," Rylee said as she pulled me back on the bed and cuddled up next to me.

I wrestled with her on the bed for a bit before I was able to get out of her grasp and jump off the bed and take a few steps away and looked back at her smugly. She smiled at me and then got out and we both got dressed and left the house we had planned to go for a walk and visit a few places that Rylee claimed I would have fun at.

"So you call this place a what arcade did you say," I said.

"Yep, it is a place to play games unwind and eat unhealthy but tasty food, since you are wild and all I thought this is a good way to get you into all the stuff I grew up with," Rylee said as she wrapped her self around my arm.

"Right," I said as we made it to a street full of shops and stores.

"This way it's not too far now," Rylee said as she pulled me along.

We entered a large room filled with loud techno and electronic music and the sound of games and people laughing, joking and having fun plus the smell of fast food filled the air it was a very infectious feeling.

"So do you have a favourite little game here or what?" I said.

"Follow me," She said and we made our way through the arcade.

"What is this," I said with a slight laugh.

"Can't you read it's Zombie Massacre 7?" Said Rylee.

"How do you play," I said with a sigh.

"You grab one of these put the coins in aim and shoot," Rylee said grabbing one of the guns and handing me the other.

We played the game for a few hours and not only did I find myself getting better but I also found myself enjoying the game with each level I got more determined to make it to the next one. Not sure what was making me far more determined as we played on maybe it was the fact that I was getting more annoyed whenever we got hit but it was fun. 

"What," I said looking at Rylee.

"Oh come on I know that you enjoyed that I saw it all over your face," Rylee said and felt myself blush.

"No true," I said turning away from her.

"You can't hide much from me," Rylee said with a laugh before she moved my face and kissed me.

I kissed her back and ran my fingers through her hair until she pulled away with a slight wince of pain and I worried I did something.

"Rylee," I said.

"Sorry you were kissing me and you pushed into my scar," Rylee said with a small smile.

"Oh my god I'm sorry," I said.

"No, it's fine come on it's getting late we should head back," Rylee said and I nodded as I took her hand laced our fingers and moved on.

We got back to the house and there was something on the porch I picked it up and I recognised it I had given it to an old friend and had told him to return it when he needed my help. I looked around but I couldn't see him or pick up his scent he was always good at hiding it so it didn't surprise me.

"Val," Rylee said.

"Stay here," I said before taking my clothes off and shifting as I ran off into the woods.

As I expected I ran it to Issac and Ethan not soon after.

"Val glad your here we have an intruder," Ethan said.

"No he's not I know him he is here to ask for our help or more specifically my help," I said.

"So you know him," Issac said

"Yes I gave him something with a promise that when he returns it to me I would come to his aid, he's not a threat trust me," I said.

"Then explain why we can't pick up a sent," Ethan said.

"He's not like us when we find him you will see what I mean but trust me he is not a threat," I said and they nodded as we came to stop.

"So how do we find him," Issac said.

"Simple to hind his sent he has sacrificed something else he is leaving more noticeable tracks all we have to do is to find them and follow them," I said