A Normal Day

It had been three weeks since I had begun living with Rylee and things were great we spent most nights in the same bed Rylee sometimes stayed over at her brothers. I had also gotten used to Ethan calling me over for my Delta duties far more meetings than I had imagined but he said that the meetings would decrease just a few things to do and then I would be mostly free like Issac and luke were. Rylee and I had moved all the furniture into a way that was nice and open but at the same time felt cosy and homey it took some time to find a layout we could both agree on but we got there in the end.

"Hey there," Rylee said hugging me as I came through the door.

"Hi," I said smiling and giving her a kiss.

"How was the meeting," Rylee said as we headed to the kitchen it was around lunchtime.

"Same old same old Jace keeping you busy," I said.

"Na he is too scared of keeping me away from you," Rylee said and I laughed.

"So what are you in the mood for," I said.

"You know you don't have to cook for me you have done so much for me already you saved me from your psycho uncle you stayed with me when I asked regardless of how uncountable or weird it was you have helped me so much there is nothing more I could ask of you," Rylee said hugging me and kissing my shoulder.

"Yep but you gave me your love and that can never be repaid," I said.

I was wearing some of Rylee's clothes since her clothes were the only clothes I had that fit me and she doesn't mind sharing her clothes but I do need to go shopping for my own soon. I had a pink top on that fell over the soldiers leaving the bra strap on my shoulders exposed Rylee kissed that area more and more until she nibbled at it and used her mouth to pull the bra strap over my shoulder.

"A little impatient are we," I said.

"You didn't come home last night," Rylee said.

"I told you I had to do some work with Ethan," I said.

"That's no excuse for making me sleep alone, the bed felt cold without you," Rylee said as she kissed me.

"Promise not to do it again," I said as I kissed her back.

We sat down and made some food I was eating the last part of mine as Rylee got up and put her plate in the sink then I felt something wet on the side of my mouth moving I saw Rylee had licked a crumb off my mouth. She smiled at me slyly and I smiled back at her sheepishly.

"Oh, while you were out Lola came round to invite us on a hunt that she and Seth are going on wanna go," Rylee said.

"Sure," I said.

We put our plates away and then we went into the room that had all the furniture in it before me and Rylee rearranged the house and began stripping Rylee was still a little shy and I found it adorable. Before shifting I opened the back door we walked out and then after closing it we shifted and began running off me following Rylee as she knew where to go. We got to a small grass area and there stood Lola and Seth, Seth with fake antlers strapped to his head I walked up to them and couldn't help but laugh at Seth.

"What is this," I asked through our mind since we were all in wolf form.

"Just a little game I came up with," Lola said.

"How did I let you talk me into this," Seth said and I giggled.

"So the way this works is we have one player as the deer, in this case, it is Seth," Lola said.

"Your gonna pay for this later," Seth snapped.

"Hush you, now as I was saying Seth will run into the wood and we will chase after him and the one who catches him is the winner but the winner will have to be the deer next round," Lola said and I liked the sound of that.

"Okay seems simple enough," I said.

"Right so you two down for my game," Lola asked.

"Oh hell yeah," Rylee said looking purposefully at Seth she was going to like this a little too much.

"So how do we catch him," I asked.

"Stop him from moving in any way you see fit," Lola said.

"Got it," I said.

"Ready Seth," Lolas said and Seth began running.

"Ready. Set. GO" Lola said and we ran after him.

I was faster than Rylee but not by much she was very close behind Lola was far behind the two of us probably now regretting inviting us to play but I was having fun. I caught up with Seth and he saw me and tried harder but I kept pace with him inching ever closer to his side until I rammed into him causing him to trip over his own feet and roll to a stop. I pined him and wait for Rylee and Lola to catch up.

"Well dame good job you got him," Lola said.

"So I win," I said.

"Right, and you are new dear Rylee would you please shift and switch antlers for us," Lola said she nodded and we hid behind a bush before reappearing Rylee back in her wolf form.

We played the game over and over for a few rounds and I was having fun as I chased Rylee because I would always pin her on her back and lick her head playfully when I caught her. We headed off back to civilisation Lola carrying the antlers in her mouth as we walked Seth was a few steps behind still humiliated from the first round. I was nuzzling noses with Rylee as we walked when we got to the edge of the woods we split off me and Rylee heading home still revved up from the game.

I got back to the house shifted opened the door and put my clothes back on Rylee did the same and then pushed me into the wall and kissed me she then laced her fingers with one of my hands moved our lased hands up over our heads put her other hand behind my neck and kissed me with passion. It was just like the time I told her to kiss me like she would Lily and I loved it. She was pulling on my top and I was happily grinding my body on hers as we kissed Rylee was lifting up my top and I was letting her knowing what she wanted I was going to give her control.