Best Gift Ever

It was a cold day colder than normal but I wasn't bothered I was safely and happily under the covers enjoying Rylee's company as she kissed me and laced her fingers with mine. I kissed Rylee and she kissed back I hugged her close pressing our bodies together she giggled and kissed me more each second getting more and more passionate.

"Hey so don't get mad but I have something planned for you today," Rylee said breaking the kiss.

"Whether I get mad or not depends on the plan you have for today," I said.

"Well then get ready for the best birthday you will ever have," Rylee said.

"How did you know it was my birthday," I asked.

"That's what I don't want you to get mad about I went to talk to your old pack friends and your mum and asked them and the told me it was today," Rylee said.

"Of course you did," I said with a sigh before smiling weakly.

"So your really not mad" Rylee said.

"You can make it up to me by giving the best birthday you mentioned, after all, it has been a while since I had one a real one or anyone for that matter," I said pulling Rylee down for another kiss before she pushed herself off me and out of bed.

"Come on get out of bed the rest will be here soon," Rylee said.

"The rest," I said.

"Yeah well, when I was asking the others they figured out that I was going to throw you a party and begged me to have them as guests so I caved and said yes but hey that means you get more presents yeah," Rylee said and I smiled and got up.

I got up and went to the shower I let the water soften all the aches in my back and shoulders I had no idea just how much I did ache I dried myself off and put on an outfit that Rylee had layed out for me. I smiled at myself in the mirror after I was done and headed downstairs were in the short time that I was getting dressed and showering Rylee had decorated the whole place with balloons ad other party decorations. She had the words HAPPY BIRTHDAY hanging from the arch leading into the kitchen there was a table with food and drinks set up in the middle of the main room and a stereo set up with a playlist called Vals Pary mix I smiled and hugged Rylee from behind and whispered a sweet thank you in her ear just as the doorbell went.

The first to arrive was Cora and her sister Violet they looked at me and smiled I gave them a hug and then they both handed me a gift each which surprised me.

"If they have gits they can go on the sideboard in the hallway" Rylee called back and I pointed to the sideboard.

Next up was Mia she also had a gift and I told her to put it on the sideboard she smiled nodded then walked into the main room with me behind her.

"You guys really didn't have to get me anything," I said.

"Yeah well, you don't get to decide that," Mia said.

"Did the best girlfriend in the world get me anything?" I said snaking my arms around Rylee's neck and giving her a kiss on the cheek.

"My gift should be arriving with Ethan," Rylee said.

"Ethan wait how many are coming?" I asked.

"Well there are the six from your pack Ethan, Issac, Seth, Lola and Shara," Rylee said.

"Okay I guess that's okay," I said.

"Yeah but Ethan will be the last to arrive he will mainly be here to drop off the present as he does have a pregnant mate back home," Rylee said with a wink.

"Fair enough," I said as the doorbell rang.

I went to open the door to see Stella and Matthew at the door both smiling with a box each in their hands Matthews considerably smaller than Stella's but he assured me I would like it. Now that the party had a now larger number of people Rylee started the music and brought out the snacks and drinks officially starting the party. Soon Harper and Owen arrived again with presents for me I showed them into the main room and they smiled when they saw the others not wanting to be the first ones there. We all talked and laughed for a few hours before Seth and Lola turned up hand in hand I gave them a look nodding to there hands and they looked at each other then smiled and handed me a box I put in on the sideboard and showed them into the main room.

"Well, this a development if I ever saw one," Rylee said.

"Yeah well you have Val to thank for it, it was her who told me what to do about it," Seth said.

"Back when I was Ethan's Delta Seth came for advice about imprinting on Lola," I said turning to Rylee.

The ten of us all sat around snacking on the food Rylee had got and telling stories sadly the only ones I had to tell that were any good were of my time with Ethan in his pack. Rylee must have noticed because she put her hand on my shoulder and then rubbed me with her thumb and gave me a smile I smiled back rested my head on her shoulder. Another few hours and the others turned up all with gifts for me the only one missing was Ethan but that was to be expected considering his situation with Jessica. Soon Rylee decided to get us all to dance with one another she put on some slow music took me by the hand and began dancing with me Seth worked up the courage to ask Lola and she said yes as did Stella to Matthew.

Cora and Violet daces together and Issac was getting board so asked Shara and she said yes Harper, Mia and Owen were the only ones without someone to dance will so they just stood there awkwardly until Owen had an idea. His idea was to have the three of them as judges for a dace in competition Issac was forced to do it after Shara told him to but the other couples were more than happy to do so. After a few dances surprisingly Cora and Violet were voted winners then just as things retund to normal Ethan showed up with Jessica witch was more surprising than Cora being better than me at dancing. He held up a box with holes in it and then I opened it and a small face with big blue eyes and whiskers peered out at me and my heart melted as Rylee came and stood behind me I turned and hugged her tighter than ever before.