Unforeseen Imprint

I sat in Lily's house as she tended to the girl who Clark confirmed us was Jess I could tell Rylee was a little uncomfortable being in the same house as someone that she once dated as was I but I didn't know a better healer.

"Hey so she is alive but she is barely breathing if she doesn't wake up in the next 24 hours then we will need to take her to the hospital I've done all I can," Lily said she was about to leave but I stopped her.

"Thank you Lily," I said, and she smiled.

"So, looks like your pack is growing," Rylee said.

"They said they wanted to join I just said they could to stop them from asking while I decide if I wanted them in my pack or not," I said.

"Hey there," I heard a voice say.

"Grayson," I said turning to see him.

"I come with a message form me and the rest of the hunters," Grayson said.

"What is it?" I said.

"Ethan has been informed he was happy I think but from now on the hunters agree that after that shit with the Druid there are more dangerous things out there than you guys so we are or I'm here to too say that you are henceforth free to do what you like without us in your way provided you don't kill any of us," Grayson said.

"And I am assuming the same rule goes for you not killing any of us," I said.

"That it does," Grayson said.

Grayson was bout to leave when we heard a sound and then we heard groaning we all ran into the room that Jess was resting to find her now awake and looking around her eyes landing on us.

"Go get Lily," I said to Rylee she nodded and then left.

"Hey there my name is Val and you are Jess right," I said coming and sitting next to her.

"H-how-how do you know my name," Jess said.

"Clark told us about you," I said.

"Clark are he and the others okay," Jess said trying to get up.

"He is fine along with the others but you need to rest I can bring them here if you want to see them," I said.

"Yeah please do I just want to make sure they are okay their still young as werewolves and they need someone looking out for them," Jess said.

"Okay but first can you tell me what happened and don't worry you can trust us," I said.

"Trust you he's a hunter," Jess said.

"Yes but he has recently become an ally of ours," I said.

"And you are lucky to have me as an ally as I am only part of one family of hunters the others are ruthless and will kill you for the pleasure of the kill," Grayson said.

"Wait you never told me that," I said.

"One more reason not to trust him," Jess said.

"It was Ethan's call when you first got here he made me keep it from you like a show of goodwill that you would not disrupt things I agreed and kept it from you as long as you did as he claimed you would," Grayson said.

"Okay, so just how bad is this other family?" I asked.

"Ther like those lions and tigers in the roman coliseum, back in Roman times, they would starve the lions and tigers for days making them more ferocious more bloodthirsty so try of think of them like that but with human intelligence," Grayson said.

"Okay, one more thing to worry about as if I don't have enough already," I said.

"Blame Ethan not me," Grayson said.

"Right, sorry about that but as I said you can trust us so can you tell us what happened?" I asked turning back to Jess.

"Well we had set up camp and I went off to follow a sent I was worried about but when I got back to the camp they weren't there I was unable to pinpoint which direction they had gone so I followed one but I had been attacked and it got the better of me now please can you bring the others to me," Jess said.

"Sure," I said.

"I'll stick with her make sure she stays in bed," Grayson said.

"Okay I'll be back soon," I said.

I left to go grab the others as I was leaving Rylee came back with Lily I motioned her to follow she nodded and we left as we walked I was hoping Rylee would speak up but she remained quiet so I asked her.

"I heard you and Lily talking," I said and Rylee flinched.

"Are you mad at me?" Rylee said.

"Not as mad as I would be if you had told her that you still feel the same way as I know she hoped you would," I said.

"Oh my god are you actually jealous," Rylee said sounding a little too happy.

"Yes okay I'm jealous," I said.

"Why would you be jealous?" Rylee said.

"Well things between us have been really good lately and I... just being there and you tow talking about when you were together made me, I don't know," I said.

"Look we were just talking about how she was doing and she was the one that started reminiscing about when we were together you heard her," Rylee said.

"I know," I said.

"Hey how about I make it up to you tonight," Rylee said hugging my arm.

"Hey, guys wait up" I hear Audrey say from behind.

"Hi, Audrey what's up?" I said.

"Issac told me about this new group that Ethan let stay at his flats," Audrey said.

"Yeah, we were just about to go see them you wanna come along?" I said.

"Sure," Audrey said.

"Let's go," Rylee said.

"So anything I should know about the new guys," Audrey asked.

"Well this one guy called Adam is a total hottie despite his age," I said.

"I agree," Rylee said.

"I thought you two were together," Audrey said.

"Doesn't mean that we don't notice thing's like guys," I said Rylee nodding.

We went to the flats and grabbed the young wolfs and took them to see Jess they were pretty excited that they would get to see her again all except for one Heather. I switch on the true Alpha and tried to pinpoint the emotion she was feeling towards Jess I'm not sure if they were for Jess but I was able to get two emotions anger and sadness.

Now when this stuff usually happens I am all for it, tow people getting together, my lack of having someone like that in my life until Rylee is probably the reason for it. But when I saw this I was unable to have one complete emotion but out of all the emotions, I did have none of them were good what I saw was Jess and Grayson with there lips together.