Come With Me

"You have some serious balls coming back after what you've done," Said my uncle as he stepped towards me.

"You don't scare me anymore," I said.

"You forget your place you filthy omega," He said as he roared and growled at me but I didn't flinch.

"A lowly alpha like you who stole their power could never hold control over a true alpha someone who earned their power someone such as me," I said stepping towards him as the others stayed close.

"A true alpha ha don't make me laugh someone as weak as you could never..." He began but I cut him off with a roar and a growl that made him recoil slightly with fare and surprise.

"It's not possible for someone like you to have the mental fortitude to achieve control of such a power alone," He said with anger building inside him.

"If you really think that I have been alone since I left the pack then you are more dimwitted than you look," I said.

"I'm sure you didn't come here just to throw insults at me so why are you here?" He said his anger leaking out of the words as he knew that attacking me was a bad idea, to say the least.

"I am here to offer those in your pack that still remain loyal to me and my father a choice to leave your pack and become a member of my pack," I said with every word the angrier he got meaning that there are those who are still loyal to my father and by extension me.

The two of us stood there my attention focused on his pack and his on the one behind me I look over the wolfs as I see one that I recognised Mia she was the one that gave us the warning when I first ran away she had been like a sister to me. I was about to nod at her to follow but then noticed two wolfs walking towards me as I looked at them I saw that they were the twins as I called them identical in human and wolf form. Cora and Violet were their names if I am not mistaken they looked half-dead as I expected the alpha had been staving them they walked up to me.

"What the hell do you two idiots think you're doing" The alpha growled.

"Leaving," Cora said... I think.

He was about to attack them but I roared at him and he reluctantly back down I nodded at them and Seth and Lola move and they joined the others at the back. Next, I saw Matthew walking towards me before he moved past his alpha he looked at Sella his mate urging her to follow and she quickly followed I looked at them both and they bowed their heads and then moved to join the twins. Next was Owen I never spoke to him but he loved my father like his own farther he walked up to me and he nodded at me I nodded back and he joins the others. Harper was next before my father was killed me and him would play all the time and as I got older he would be my number one hunting buddy we were a good team. After he had joined the others at the back I turned back to Mia she still looked at me with uncertainty I sighed before speaking to her.

"Mia, come with me," I said.

"But I can't," Mia said.

"Yes you can our past means nothing I know that when the time comes you will do what you can to teach this hack of an alpha a lesson all you need is the power and ability to do so I can give you that come with me be free of him," I said.

"Free she will never be free none of them will ever be free," The alpha said.

"Your wrong when Val left she became a member of Ethan's pack she rejected you to be free of you now she is the alpha of her own pack and can do the same to others," Rylee said standing by my side.

"Impossible," The alpha said.

"Wanna bet," I said growling at him.

"Val I," Mia said but was unable to finish.

"Just come with me, we could be sisters like we were before my father died," I said and she looked up.

"Okay," Mia said and she came over I nuzzled her with my nose before she joined the others.

I waited a few moments before realizing that no one else was coming maybe out of fear or just plain stupidity but I decided to come back for them after I defeated my uncle.

"Looks like that's all we'll be leaving now, follow and you will wish you hadn't," I said turning around and walking in front of the others while Rylee and Seth watch the alpha closely.

I ran off and the rest followed strangely my uncle didn't follow me and we made it back in decent time when we got there I took them all to Ethan's and got them all some clothes.

"So you believe that they can be trusted," Ethan said as we sat in his counsel room while the others waited outside.

"I wouldn't have gone to get them if I didn't," I said.

"And where are they all going to stay," Ethan said.

"I was hoping that some of your pack could accommodate them for a few days until we find a permanent solution," I said.

"That won't be necessary at least not for all of them," Seth said.

"What do you mean," I said.

"The twins you brought can stay at my place it has two extra bedrooms," Seth said.

"Thanks, Seth," I said.

"That just leaves, how many," Ethan said.

"Five," I said.

"Right well any of you wanna put up a few of them," Ethan said asking the others that came with me.

"Not so much put them up but my house is vacant now that I am staying with Val and Rylee," Audrey said.

"How many can stay at your place," I asked.

"Well it's got beds and a few spare mattresses that I can set up easily enough for six I used to throw some pretty wild parties," Audrey said.

"You okay with this they are soon to be your pack," Ethan said.

"As my pack, I will give them the chance to make their own choices but thanks anyway," I said.

We all walked out and my soon to be pack all stood up waiting for my orders and looked at them and smiled they all seemed to relax I looked to my side and Rylee nodded as did Ethan and the others.