Trust In Control

I had told them all the plan to have them with us and that most of them would stay in Audrey's old house the twins were very interested in staying with Seth I think one of them may have imprinted on him I hope he treads carefully. The rest were happy to have a real bed to sleep in I told them that if they did not want to sleep on the floor because of the mattresses on the floor I would find something else but they said no. They were happy to not be sleeping on something other than the cold ground for once so I took them all to Audreys and set up the beds and mattresses and they all thanked me before picking the beds they wanted.

"How much is this going to hurt," Richard said he had agreed to be the first that I added to my pack.

"Well when I place my hand on your head it's going to feel like a red hot branding iron," I said trying to hide my smile.

"You're going to enjoy this aren't you," Richard said.

"That smile was to make you feel safe but whatever Rylee Audrey," I said and they took their postins like the others did on my night when I joined Ethans pack.

"Now what?" Richard said.

"Repeat after me, I stand here at the summit of an Alpha that is not my own but here upon this night in the glow of the moon which gives me my power I will shed the chains on my mind and body that my Alpha holds," I said.

"I stand here at the summit of an Alpha that is not my own but here upon this night in the glow of the moon which gives me my power I will shed the chains on my mind and body that my Alpha holds," Richard said.

"Good now I am going to add you as a worrier you cool with that," I asked.

"Sure but don't you need a beta" Richerd said.

"Yes but have some else in mind for that position," I said and put my hand to his forehead.

"I the Alpha of this summit see a wolf with no pack robbing him of purpose I will give him that once again as I give him a place with as my worrier as a member of my pack I will be kind and forgiving and will see you as a brother as I do all those with a place in my pack we are all brothers and sisters," I said and he was yelling but as I took my hand away I did feel stronger.

"That was something," Richard said.

"Welcome to the pack," I said and he nodded.

That night me and Rylee crashed out on the sofa and Audrey went to her room for the night as I slept I had flashbacks of what happened in my old pack I woke up coved in sweat panting for breath.

"Shit," I said thinking I had gotten over what had happened to me.

"What is it," Rylee said I must have woken her up.

"Nothing just a bad dream," I said as I placed my hand on the one she had on my shoulder.

"Bad dreams don't cause you to wake up covered in sweat," Rylee said.

"I was dreaming about my old pack and what my alpha did to me," I said.

"I see," Rylee said she wrapped her arms around my shoulders.

"Thanks, I just feel so weak I thought that I had finally been able to block out what happened to me I was able to control my thoughts but just then I was at my weakest and it got to me must have been because I went back to the pack and it got inside my head," I said as I grabbed on to Rylee's arm and she hugged me tighter.

"I love you Val and that means that as long as you are with me I will not let anything hurt you, you are everything to me," Rylee said resting her head on my shoulder.

I lay back down on my side with Rylee's arms still around me she kept me close that night and I felt safe I decided not to go back to sleep as the sun was already rising so I just enjoyed the comfort of Rylee's arms around me.

"Well I guess I should tell the others," I said after a few more hours.

"How do you think they will react," Rylee said rubbing the sleep out of her eyes.

"I hope they will react with interest as to how I think they will react having not known them for the last 6 years or so I have no idea," I said.

"Good point," Rylee said.

"Well shall we," I said and she nodded and we left.

"First off thank you all for coming with me yesterday I was worried that none of you would," I said looking at them as they all looked up at me.

"We would have run if you hadn't come we were thinking about it for a long time ever since you left," Matthew said and he put his arm around Stella.

"Thank you Matthew, now a few things you should all know there are tow packs on this territory mine and Ethans if you attack or disrespect the other pack there will be punishment, second this is Rylee you saw her yesterday you should all get to know her as she is my mate as alpha do any of you have a problem with a that... good, thrid and final thing is your position in the pack when I induct you," I said.

"You already have a position for us all" Mia said with a smile.

"Yes and if you have any objection please don't be afraid to tell me we can talk and maybe find a better fit for you if possible," I said.

"Well I'm up for hearing my place," Said Owen.

"Good so First is my Beta and his or her mate... Matthew I would like you to be my Beta" I said.

"Me," Matthew said and I smiled.

"I agree," Owen said.

"Why," Matthew said.

"Well think about it when Valentina is off being all Alpha and stuff who better to keep these three knuckleheads in line," Qwen said pointing his thumb at Harper and the twins.

"Hey who you calling knucklehead," Harper said the twins agreeing with him.

"He's right Matthew and Owen you can call me Val everyone else does and I like it that way," I said with a smile.

"Okay I'll do it," Matthew said.

"Great now for the others," I said.

"Before that, I have a question," Mia said.

"What is it," I said.

"You hope to build your pack in order to take down your uncle right," Mia said.

"Right," I said

"So my question is how many do you think it will tack to have a chance against him," Mia said.

"I don't know but this is a damn good start," I said.