What He Wants

The eight of us pelted through the woods following Rylee's sent and Issac was somehow keeping pace with me I found it odd as he had never been able to keep up in the past. Ethan followed with his protection just behind and I was still concerned about that, pissing off my alpha was a bad idea and Rylee's life held in the balance. We got to where my uncle was waiting I saw four wolfs I didn't know I couldn't even recognize their sent my uncle with three of his generals I guess he had protection as well. I felt an explosion of rage when I saw Rylle she was chained to a tree she was unconscious she had a scar on her face and a black eye her arms and legs were also covered in bruises.

"Well, this is a surprise I was starting to think you weren't going to show," My uncle said with a smug tone.

"You don't scare me anymore you are no longer a threat to me or my life," I snarled back.

"Bold words bold indeed now I think you can guess what this is," He said.

"Give me my sister back you piece of shit," Issac growled.

"Look at that Marel the bitch has a brother," One of the wolves I didn't know said with a girl's voice to the wolf at their right.

"Fine, you win," The wolf replied.

Before I could say anything Ethan jumped in with the others by his side.

"Ahh I was wondering whether she would bring you along or not," My uncle said.

"Your about to wish she hadn't," Ethan said.

"Back off Ethan your here because the note said to bring you this is between me and him," I said.

"She's right," My uncle said and Ethan took a few steps back.

Soon Ethan and the others were behind me Issac Jace and Luke were lined up like the four I didn't know and my uncle was behind them.

"So here's how this is going to work this is a fight with your lives and the girls on the line the winner leaves with the girl and their life simple," Said one of my uncle's generals as I called them.

"Let's get this over with," Issac said shaking with rage I was close to doing the same.

"As you wish... begin," He said.

And just like that it had begun we were locked in combat I was focusing on the red and brown wolf that was acting as the lead of the other three she growled and I snarled as we circled each other. Issac was wasting no time snapping and clawing at his enemy with such speed I could hardly see him move with each attack the other wolf yelped and then I saw blood fly into the air staining the ground. Luke and Jace were also doing well I turned my attention back to the wolf in front of me it was the one that called Rylee a bitch I leapt at the wolf and landed on her back. She tried to shake me off but I was too heavy thanks to my new diet.

Digging my claws into her back and holding on and brought my teeth down on her neck and dug deep I could taste the blood as it poured out of the holes my teeth made. She was able to shack me off I landed hard on my side and she was fast too fast she got a few good bites in on me before I recovered and was back on my feet. I glance at the others and see that they are all having just as much trouble as me well all except for Issac I run at my target and she jumps but my running speed is faster and she overshoots. I whip around and bite down on one of her back legs before she lands causing her to land on her side she yelps but I bite herder and pull on her leg my rage taking control.

She tries desperately to pull away but with how deep I have my teeth in her leg she could pull her leg off, with a swift motion I brake her leg and leave her in a pile of broken wolf on the floor I run to Jace's side. The wolfs realise that it is now four on three and they are the losing team they back away but we advance a wolf then lands in front of us it was the one Issac was battling with. I strike a look at my uncle and then I realise by the look on his face just what he has dragged us into I bark at Isaac to stop him but he is blinded by rage. Issac is about to kill the wolf but I yell his name with a growl and he suddenly stops and it was as if my voice was able to somehow control him.

"Stop all of you don't you see this is just what he wants he is trying to use rage to blindly control us and turn us into, killers, I know that none of you wants to kill anyone without a damn good reason but they haven't killed Rylee and I doubt they will because they know killing one of us is suicide," I said and Luke and Jace calmed down as did Issac.

"It would seem I have failed... we're leaving and the girl is their's," My uncle said before he ran off with his group hobbling behind.

I ran to Rylee shifting not caring If I was exposed and neither did Issac I pulled on the chains but they would not budge Issac came and put his hand next to mine gave me a look and I nodded we both gave it all we could pulling on the chains and the came apart Rylee's body fell into my arms.

"Rylee... Rylee comes on wake up" I said with tears in my eyes.

"WE NEED TO GET HER BACK TO THE HEALERS," Ethan said and we carried her back.

After making it back I put on some leggings and a hoody that I was given by one of the healers I stayed close the whole time with Issac as the healers did all they could.

"We have done what we can I'm afraid the next part is up to her," One of the heals said as he cleaned up the area.

"Thank you for all you've done," I said.

"Word of advice talk to her try and bring her back keep it positive sometimes you'd be surprised just how much and how far a few kind words can go," He said before leaving the room leaving just me and Issac there.

I sat beside an almost lifeless Rylee not knowing how to start or if I should nothing about this is good nothing at all.