Hidden Power

It took me some time to regain my composure but as soon as I did I shifted and aligned my self by Grayson's side soon after that Ethan arrived with Jessica, Issac and Shara by his side all in wolf form.

"Someone mind telling me why this psycho is free and not in a cage where he belongs," Issac said.

"Not sure," I said.

"No time to worry about that we have to deal with him for now," Ethan said.

"Right," We all said in unison.

The blonde girl helped Grayson away as he was clearly too banged up to fight as she did me and the others took our positions around the druid no blind spots. I was about to attack when another wolf appeared and it surprised me why would she be here.

"Mum what the hell I thought you said it was pointless to fight," I said.

"It is if you don't know their weakness," She said.

"So you know something," Ethan said.

"Yes you see that book strapped to his side take that away and he is powerless," My mother said.

"Alright we've got our target now let's get to it," Ethan said and we all readied our selves.

"So the frozen queen has come to fight me after all" The druid said when he saw my mother.

"It can't be," My mother said.

"Explain," I said.

"It's a long story I'll have to tell you later short version is I know this druid," My mother said.

"Enough we need to get that book," Ethan said.

We began to circle the druid snarling and growling as we did a tactic Rylee told me is used to make the target unsure which one of us is the first to attack. As we circled the druid we got closer and closer and he soon noticed as he used the same blast thing to push us all back all except for my mother who somehow stayed firmly rooted to the ground. She then ran at him and he moved out of the way I was expecting him to use some kind of power but instead, he dodged my mother this was strange why would he have to doge my mother.

"What are you waiting for I have him on the run use this time to attack" My mother yelled and we all moved in.

I ran and I saw an opening and went for his arm I was able to bite on to his arm but he twisted his body round at such speed that I was unable to hold on and I lost my grip. I flew across the garden and hit the wall hard my eyes were burly I was having trouble seeing I could make out shapes and it looked as though we were winning. I tried to lift my self up but I had hit the wall harder than I had thought and my legs would not obey they were too shaky to support my weight. I hated this feeling powerless the more and more I felt like I was unable to do anything the more my anger built up inside my blood boiled and I felt a strange strength build up as I felt my legs regain their power.

I stood up and shook my head and my vision soon returned but it was different it was a shade of red and I see everything more clearly like it was happing in slow motion. I felt stronger more powerful and more unstoppable than ever before I kicked off from the ground hard and I was moving faster than normal I was stronger and swifter. I ran at full speed and juped I only realised that I had jumped higher than normal when I began rising over the druid as I came down I saw my opening I landed on him and got a deep bite on his neck. He holed in pian kind of like a wolf I pulled him down to the ground darted a look at Issac and Ethan they hesitated I gave them a snarl and they then juped and grabbed the book from the druid's waist. I fell to the ground as all the strenth I suddenly had left my body and my eyes lost the redish vision they had Ethan took the book dropped it in front of Shara and told her to take it far away.

"Val are you okay," Issac said as he came up to me and nudged me with his nose.

"I'm fine I just need a rest but since when do you care," I said as a small joke.

"Since you started dating my sister," Issac said returning the joke.

"Val what was that," Ethan said.

"What was what," I said still weak.

"Look she is clearly weak whatever questions you have can wait right now she needs rest," My mother said and Issac nodded

He went into the house and came out with clothes on he then came and picked me up and caried me all the way to my house as soon as he got to the front door Rylee was hysterical.

"What the hell happened," She said.

"Chill she is fine she just needs rest," Issac said and then took me to the sofa.

"Thank you for bringing her back," Rylee said and I closed my eyes as they hugged and I fell asleep.

I woke up still on the sofa and still in my wolf form only this time I had a pair of arms lovingly wrapped around me as the girls to which the hand belonged to enjoyed the softness of my fur. I noticed we were under a blanket so I slowly shifted back to human and then turn over and wrapped her in my arms as she continued to sleep next to me. I felt the warmth of her body as she was up against mine more calming than anything the more and more time I spent with this girl the more I fell in love with her.

"Hey wakey wakey beautiful," I said as I felt Rylee squirming in my arms.

"Hey," Rylee said with a smile.

"You okay sorry for making you worry," I said as I put my hand on her face careful not to touch her scar.

"It doesn't hurt look," Rylee said as she took my hand and gently made my fingers trace the scar.

"It still pisses me off what he did to you," I said.

"I know anyway Ethan said he will let you rest for today but he wants to talk to you tomorrow it is about some hidden power that you somehow unlocked in the fight according to your mum and she won't discuss it without you there," Rylee said as I remember the power I suddenly felt earlier and wondered how my mother knew about it.