Dominance

Get ready this chapters dirty very dirty :D

I was sitting with Rylee and she was uneasy about what I was going to do I looked at her and gave her a kiss before giver her a nod she nodded back and left. I closed my eyes and focused my mind my mother told me that I unlocked the power through anger so I was to focus my anger let it flow through my body but not let it control me. I let my mind wander to all thoughts that made me angry my uncle, my past, my old pack and what that fucking druid did to Rylee all of it built up inside me and my anger grew with it. I focused on it and did all I could to not let it take over but I was unsuccessful the anger took over and I burst into a fit of rage I don't know what I did but when I regained sense I had trashed the room thankfully not too badly. A few more unsuccessful tries and I decided to call it a day I had ripped my clothes so I pull some new ones on and headed to find Rylee she was sat in front of the T.V I sat net to her and put my head on her shoulder.

"Hey," I said as I sat next to Rylee.

"No success," She said.

"None but it's not like I expected this to be easy," I said placing a kiss on her cheek.

"I would have thought impossible," Rylee said.

"Yet I make the impossible possible," I said before Rylee kissed me.

The two of us lay on the sofa Rylee spooning me which made me giggle she was a lot more into the time we spent together. I kissed her hands as she kissed the back of my neck sending a shiver down my spine each time she bit down.

"You are everything to me you know that right," I said.

"Just as you are everything to me," Rylee said with another kiss.

"So I was going to ask you do you want me to turn you when I become an alpha I ask because I have heard that the process of changing someone is very painful on the one being changed," I said.

"You are too afraid to be the cause of any pain I may feel even if I chose to have you change me," Rylee said her voice sad and disapproving.

"Should I not be?" I said turning to face her.

"Nothing you do will ever hurt me," Rylee said placing a hand on my cheek.

"But..." I said getting cut off.

"But nothing I will walk through fire and blood if it ment you were on the other side," Rylee said.

I smiled at her and kissed her pulling her body into mine she returned the kiss with so much passion as she moved on top of me and put her hand under the front of my top and moved it up pulling my top with it. I lifted up my arms and she pulled off my top after she had fully removed it I moved my hands to the buttons of her short shorts our lips not braking the whole time. She smiled into the kiss as I undid the final button on her shorts she then pulled them off and let out a small laugh before moving her lips to my neck.

"Before I begin should we not move this to the bedroom," Rylee said.

"Less talking, more kissing" I side before pulling her head back to my neck.

She kissed up and down my neck and every time she bit down I let out a moan and each time I did she would lick and kiss the area she had just bitten down on. I grabbed her waist and then moved my hand up her sides moving her top up as I did I got to her chest and she giggled as my thumbs pressed down on the side of her boobs. She threw her arms up and I pulled her top off and over her head, I flipped her over so I was now on top and smiled at her mischievously before whispering "My turn" in her ear. She smiled and closed her eyes as I kissed down her neck and I did what she did to me as I planed and she seemed to be enjoying it more than I did so I decided to tease her a little bit.

"Hey no teasing I didn't do that to you," Rylee said as I pulled way still so close to her that our foreheads touched.

"But you are enjoying more than I did," I said with a playful pout on my face.

"Then How about I remove these" Rylee said as she put her hands on my waits and then slipped her fingers under my leggings.

I smiled and she began moving her hand under then and then pushed them down my legs as I kissed her after she had removed my leggings and we were both in noting but our bras and underwear I bit on her bottom lip and she opened her mouth letting me in. My tongue began to fully explore it's new territory while also fighting Rylee's tongue for dominance I beat her but it felt too easy so I moved my tongue around ignoring hers. She noticed and attack my tongue with hers our tongues wrestled for a few moments until I pulled away out of breath she smiled at me and I smiled back.

"Out of breath already," Rylee said as her hand on the back of my neck.

"You wish," I said smiling at her showing I was ready.

She smiled and dug her nails into my back pulling me down kissing me passionately I kissed back and felt her soft skin under my fingertips she pulled away her breathing heavy. I smiled at her and she entangled her hands in my hair as I began to undo her bra and sucked at her chest she had her head back and bit her lip. I would nip at her sweet spot and she would tug at my hair making me moan I stopped and rubbed my thumbs against her lips she had her nails in my back and there where marks that I could feel. I could feel her fingers relax as I pulled her panties off and kissed the inside of her thighs she then pulled me up and removed my own panties kissing me the whole time. Her hands soon slipped up into my area and my heart tripled in speed she began sucking at my chest as I rubbed her she moaned loudly and she smiled.

She laughed and then slipped her fingers in I felt pressure and I began feeling so good as her fingers continued moving in and out of me when she was done I took the chance and did the same we kept at it until we were both asleep.