(4) Right at Home

---------------------------------------------

~Cry Pov~

---------------------------------------------

I don't really remember the drive to Pewd's place, but I do remember him helping me to the couch. I was perfectly contempt with sleeping there, but Pewds sat down next to me, making it impossible for me to lay down without kicking him.

"Pewds, move..." It felt rude to tell him that, but he just looked at me, and a small chuckle escaped his lips. "What, your gonna sleep on the couch?" I looked at him, confused by what he just said. Where else would I sleep? Not in his bed, he was gonna sleep there. So... where? I mean, I wouldn't mind sharing a bed with Pewds, but I didn't want things to get awkward.

"Where else am I gonna sleep..?"

I don't remember anything else after saying that. I don't remember falling asleep, or having any dreams. I only know that I must have fell asleep because of the fact that I wake up in a bed, totally clueless as to how I got here. I'm clueless, but I observe my surroundings with great curiosity.

Even though this was a bed, it wasn't Pewd's. I had seen his room many times through Skype calls, and this wasn't it. He must have a guest bedroom, other wise I'd still be on the couch... Suddenly I remembered something, something very important.

Was my mask still on?!

My hands were a frenzy, feeling my face for that cold piece of plastic, and I calmed down when I felt the familiar smoothness on my fingertips. When I relaxed I checked the time, seeing it had been eight hours since I got here, meaning I had probably gotten around six hours asleep... not enough...

I sigh and walk out of the room, heading in the general detection in which I think Pewds would be. As I walk down the hallway, I come to a door that's cracked halfway open, and I peek inside to see Pewdie passed out on a bed with messy hair. I laugh quietly as I walk away.

At least he was getting a good night's rest, wish I could do the same...

Then why don't I? I want to, but I already know the answer. I wont be able to fall asleep again, it's to late to go back to bed... and I have an idea anyways. Now, all I had to do was find the kitchen...

I walk down the stairs to an open area, one that has easy access to all the downstairs rooms. I find the kitchen just as easily as I found Pewd's room, and got to work getting the things I need to make this specail dish. I realize a few things are missing, but that's not really a problem.

I go back up to my room and get on my computer, searching google maps, looking for the closest super market. I see one just down the street, one close enough to walk to. I don't really wanna use Pewdie's car without permission, so it's a great find.

I get my running shoes and walk out the door, heading to the store to get the things I needed to cook.

---------------------------------------------

~Pewdie Pov~

---------------------------------------------

I wake up to the sound of rain hitting the window. I look out and see there was a slight storm passing by, but that wasn't a bad thing... I lay there for a while, kinda enjoying the sound, when I hear something completely different.

The front door opening. I'm immediatly in the hall looking down over the railing, only to see Cry walking in with a grocery bag in one hand. "Cry?"

The bag only had a few things in it, and I noticed his gray hoody had water speckled on the shoulders, but not much. He must have walked to the store and got back just as the storm started.

He looked up to see me looking back at him. The corners of his mouth errupt into a small smile as he walks into the kitchen. I walk down the stairs and follow him, curious as to what he's doing.

He has a glass pan on the table and he begins to set things from the bag as well as from my cupoard next to it. When he sees me his smile gets bigger, and I can't help but smile back. I had no idea what Cry was doing, but it looked and smelled good so far.

"Sorry Pewds, I thought you'd be asleep a little longer... Your gonna have to wait for breakfast." I pretend to frown, and he starts laughing. "Don't do that, you'll be glad you waited once you taste this master peice!"

I sigh and walk into the living room, scanning the channels for anything to watch, anything that would be remotely interesting. Apearently there was nothing good on, because as soon as I found something the cable went out. I looked out the window, and noticed the rain had gotten a lot heavier. I sighed again and walked back into the kitchen. Cry sees my now real frown and I hear concern in his voice.

"What's wrong?" He laughs when I tell him the cable is out from the storm. "Don't worry about it Pewds! Once you taste this food that frown will definetely disappear..." He rubs his stomach, making me laugh so had I had to sit down at the table. It was just like Cry to make everything seem ok...

"Speaking of which..." I look over at Cry to see him pulling out a dish from the oven. I look at it with great curiosity as a wonderful smell makes my stomach growl. He sets it on the table along with two plates and silverware. He walks back over to the counter and gets a spatula, one to serve our food.

As Cry puts a piece on my plate I look at it, and it's something I have never seen before. I look up at Cry as he gets himself a peice, but he doesn't eat it. He's watching me.

"What is it?" I pick up my fork. He looks over at me as I take my first bite, and a smile instantly apears on his face as my eyes widen. I don't know what he put in it, but it might as well be edible gold.

"This is amazing!" I find myself trying to eat as fast as I can to get another peice. Cry laughs yet again and starts eating himself. I finish and grab another piece.

"This is a pineapple breakfast desert... that my... that my grandmother taught me how to make..."

I hear the sorrow in his vioce and I want to cheer him up. "Cry..." He looks up from his lap and stares at me with the emotionless eyes of his mask... making me wonder how he really looks...

"Don't worry about it Pewds!" He gives me a soft smile and continues to eat his so called master peice, and I have to agree, it's pretty damn god.

I eat about three peices in silence before I look up at Cry, who was actualy on his fourth. He notices me staring and looks up from his food. "What?"

"Looks like you had no problem making yourself right at home in my kitchen."

He looks back down at his food, and the part of his cheeks that are showing turn a light pink hue, but I don't know if he's blushing from embarrassment or the fact that he's such a good cook. He looks up at me once more, and was about to say something, before I cut him off.

"Don't worry about it, Cry... The food's amazing." His blush deepens as we both continue to eat, both enjoying the sound of the rain hitting the window, enjoying the sound in the silence of the morning.