(29) Satisfaction

-------------------------------------------------------

~Pewdie Pov~

-------------------------------------------------------

Cry pushed me away, and I have him an apologetic smile. I knew he wouldn't let me do that, but I had to test it, since I didn't know what Cry wanted yet. Or at least that's what I thought, before he unzipped his pants and pulled me close again.

I was now licking right above his member, and his face was glowing a bright red as I inched closer and closer. It was new for me, to be giving a blow job... But I would do anything for Cry.

I ran the flat side of my tongue along the full length of his member, closing my eyes to enjoy the loud moan I got in response.

I flick my tongue across the tip, then start nipping down, making him pant and whimper. The feeling was new to him, and I felt a little happy knowing he had never done this before. I take his entire length into my mouth, sucking on the sensitive skin.

I look up at him, and see he has his eyes tightly closed. His heavy breathing is starting to get the better of me, and I'm getting a bit turned on at the sight of him. He's clutching the soft fabric of the couch, digging his nails into the material, while his other hand is grasping my hair tightly.

I pull back a bit to catch my breath, and his eyes slowly flutter open, looking down at me, his hair slightly covering his gaze. He had a soft smile, and I could see he was feeling the lust. He pulled me up to him, kissing my forehead, then the tip if my nose, down to my lips...

He pecked me gently on the lips, but I had other plans. I leaned close to him yet again, this time crushing his lips to mine. I removed his hand from my hair, pinning his arms above his head. I licked right under his bottom lip, knowing it was a sensitive area...

I feel him shiver, along with a slight gasp that could just barely be heard. I nip then suck, begging him for entrance. His lips part slightly, and I kiss him fiercely, encircling my tongue with his. I trail my hand down his chest, and tug playfully at his shirt. I pull back a bit, sitting up, still straddling his thighs.

I tug at his shirt more, smiling at him. He slowly gets the massage. He sits up a bit, pulling the shirt over his head. I immediately pull him back into the kiss, trailing my hand down his torso once more. Since his pants are still pulled down, I trace around his member, teasing him. He groans at the feeling.

"Hey Cry..." I pull back from the kiss, leaning away, but only a little. He looks me in the eyes, blushing lightly. "Y-Yeah?" I lick his neck, tracing down his length with my fingertips. His blush deepens, and I nip his sweet spot as I start to pleasure him manually. His moans are music to my ears.

"You seem to be enjoying yourself..." I whisper, letting my warm breath brush against his neck. He whimpers, and I smile. "I bet I could make it even better..."

I start to move my hand faster, and he cries out in pleasure. I grind against him, now biting his sweet spot with more pressure. He can't stay quiet, and his lustful sounds ring through the room. I'm rubbing against him in rhythm with my hand, and I start to kiss lower, trailing down his chest with butterfly kisses.

By now he's really flustered, and his hand traces up my back, returning to grip my hair. He's sweating, and his body is glistening, and it gives him a sexy look, going nicely with his bothered body.

I puff out a breath of hot air, brushing my breath against his member. He tenses up, and I don't move. I look up, and see Cry holding his breath. I then realize why.

Through my own excitement, I hadn't noticed how close he was. He was right on the edge, and he slowly exhaled as he relaxed a bit, the tension fading slightly. His gaze slowly lands on me, and he smiles a soft, willing smile. I smirk, but don't move. His smile slowly turns to a smirk as well, and he knows what I'm doing. I want him to beg.

"F-Felix..." I chuckle lightly, loving how adorable he looked.

"Felix, P-Please..." I sigh, warm air wrapping around him. He whimpers, ad I know he's really tense. I run the flat of my tongue across his tip, sucking on only the head. I bring him into my mouth, slowly, nibbling as I do so. He's panting so much he's wheezing, barely able to breathe.

As I massage his length with my tongue, he tenses up once more. I pick up the pace, taking him as deep in my mouth as I can.

Cry cums soon enough, moaning loudly, much louder than before, arching his back in pure pleasure... He tastes sweet...

-------------------------------------------------------

~Cry Pov~

-------------------------------------------------------

"Uhhh, F-Fuck! Felix...!"

I can't help how loud I'm being, it just felt to damn good. I wasn't sure how it would feel, but it was much better than I expected.

I was now laying motionless on the couch, hands stretched above my head and panting as I tried to catch my breath. My eyes were closed, but I slowly opened them to see Pewds, looking up at me, licking his lips. I shivered as I watched him lick my cum from his fingers, staring into my eyes. He came close, talking softly into my ear.

"You taste so sweet..." I smile, blushing deeply. What he just did to me... It was amazing... I could still feel his lips, his touch...

"Pewds..." I pull him close, kissing him gently on the cheek. He blushed slightly, making it hard for him to not look cute instead of sexy. "That was amazing..." He blushes even more. "I've never had to do that before..."

I smirk at him. "Well, I've never had that before..." He giggles. "True" I pull my pants back up, chuckling as Pewds pouts. When I go to fix the buttons, he slaps my hands away and does it for me. He then pokes me in the stomach, trying to be playful.

"Hey, stop poking my tummy!" I yell, and tackle him to the floor. We both end up laughing, with me siting on top if him. He puts his hands behind his head, like a pillow, and smiles at me.

"I give up" he smirks at me, and I realize he's blushing slightly. I remember what we were just doing, and smirk at him. I rub my hips against him, against his waist... He gasps, his eyes narrowing at me.

"Cry..." I smile, and when he goes to reach for me, I pin his arms on either side of his head. He tries to move, but I hold him down, making him smile.

"Whatcha doing, Cry?" I hear the humor in his voice, and my smirk grows bigger. "I wanna wrestle"

He smiles, and I can see he's thinking. When he talks, I notice his breathing had become a bit heavier.

"Cry, this isn't wrestling... This is" With a sudden burst of strength, he pushes me off him, and darts away. I look around, but I don't see him. I'm suddenly pulled onto my back, Pewds pulling me by my arm. I shake him off by rolling, then I push him onto his back.

I sit directly on his chest, making sure he can't get up. He's dazed for a second, but when he can't move once more, he frowns. "I win"

"Cry, I had already given up..." He smirks. "Then why did you try to pin me?" His blush returns. "You know why..."

Since I was sitting on the upper part on his chest, it was easy for him to lean forward a bit and nudge me with his nose. I gasp at the still sensitive feeling.

"Uhhh... P-Pewds, stop..." He smiles and lays his head back on the ground. "Then get off me..." His smile turns to a big grin as I blush, and I get up and sit on the couch. I'm tired... a nap seems good right about now...

I pull a blanket up, not letting Pewds sit down. He fakes a frown as he hands me a pillow. I welcome the tiredness as I drift into darkness. I feel a kiss on my forehead.

"Sleep well, Cry..."