(27) Late at Night

-------------------------------------------------------

~Pewdie Pov~

-------------------------------------------------------

I sat up in bed, gasping and panting so much I could barely breathe. My throat was dry, and the heavy breathing sent me into a coughing fit. As my fit died down, I became aware of someone's presence. I looked over to my left, to see Cry on the bed next to me, hand on his hip and the other supporting his head up to look back at me.

"You have five seconds to tell me what the hell you were dreaming about..." He said more but I couldn't focus on what he was saying. My throat hurt and I was a little dizzy, so I looked away from him, drinking from the glass of water I had brought up earlier. I then laid back against my pillow, sighing as my back was a little stiff.

I feel the bed shaking, as realized Cry was moving. Before I could react, Cry was next to me, not touching, but pretty close. I was pretty revved up from my dream, so when he came close I couldn't help but check his body out. He was wearing my favorite black and red boxers...

"Hey, eyes up here" I blush slightly as Cry sees me staring. I turn away from him more, still breathless. He grabs my shoulder and pushes down, making me face him. He looked serious, but at the same time so sexy...

"Tell me, or you'll regret it" I turn to look at him, and smile. "Why do you want to know? It's pretty obvious..." He smiles back.

"I know what the dream was about, I just wanna know why it was so intense..." It's then I realize I must have been doing some pretty weird stuff in my sleep, to wake up in this condition...

"Uhh, you'll be embarrassed..." He frowns. "No I wont. Just tell me already." I smirk. Time to be shocked, Cry...

"I dreamt that I took your virginity. It was fucking amazing" His eyes widen, and his entire face turns red.

"W-W-What?!" He jumps up, now kneeling on the bed, tense and really, really embarrassed... I smile at his reaction. "Told you that you'd be embarrassed, but you didn't listen..." He looks down at me, and I can tell he's still in a bit if shock, but when he speaks his voice is unusually high pitched.

"W-Why would you be dreaming a out THAT?!" He stutters, and I notice he was losing his balance. His eyes widen as he begins to fall backwards.

I quickly lunge forward, grabbing his arm before he tumbles off the bed. I tug him forward, making him land on his hands and knees on the center of the bed. He gasps, surprised at my sudden movements. "T-Thanks..." He sits crossed legged, staring at his lap, thinking.

"Cry?" His eyes flicker towards me, but only for a second.

"Cry, what's wrong?"

-------------------------------------------------------

~Cry Pov~

-------------------------------------------------------

I look up at him, then sigh and lay back against the bed. What was wrong? How about I was shocked at what you just told me? Did he forget I was bi? And jeez... None the less... did he know I was still a virgin...? Dear God, I'm pathetic...

"Nothing's 'wrong'..." He looks at me confused. He can tell there's something bothering me. "Cry, just tell me..." I sigh, knowing he won't stop pestering me if I don't.

"D-Do you know how much what you said effects me? I'm bi! You don't realize how I feel... How badly I want that..." He freezes, not knowing how not react, but then smiles.

"How badly you want what...?" He's grinning now like a mad man. I can't take those eyes on me. I roll over on my stomach, stretching my arms above my head and burying my face in the pillow. My voice is mumbled as I speak.

"Nothing, never mind... Lets just go back to sleep..." I yawn, snuggling up against the bed. Pewds just sits there, and I don't know what he's doing. Probably just thinking.

"C-Cry, I can't go back to sleep... I'm too restless, and what you said doesn't help..." I sigh, but don't move.

"Well, ok... But I'm tired, s-" I'm cut off as I'm pinned against the bed on my stomach. I look over my shoulder to see Pewdie, sitting on my lower back, leaning towards me. I tense up, rolling over so that he's sitting on my waist. "P-Pewds?" He has a soft, apologetic smile.

"Cry... Can you help me? These effects are killing me..." I realize what he's saying, and look down at his body. He was covered in sweat, and I could feel how hard he was as he sat on me. I smirk, but I don't do anything. "Eh, I don't know... Don't really feel like it..." He hears my sarcastic yet serious tone and frowns.

"Please...?" He tilts his head a little, giving me puppy eyes. "... I'll do anything..." His hand starts to trail down my torso, and I blush slightly.

"Uhhh, I-I dunno..." I look away from him, not being able to look at him any longer. I can just imagine the smile on his face. I gasp loudly at the sudden warmth on my neck, Pewds licking up my jaw line and up to my ear, whispering softly in the dark room.

"Your the one who said you wanted this, you know..." His hand goes lower, and I whimper as he rubs me through the thin material, his breath brushing against the nape of my neck. Without even needing to lick my neck again, he finds and bites my sweet spot playfully.

I flinch as an intense jolt shoots through my body, and I moan louder than I thought possible. I close my eyes tightly, subconsiously bucking my hips towards him. When I bring myself to open my eyes, Pewds is leaning over me, looking over my body. His eyes are slightly narrowed, as if he's thinking.

"You... you are sensitive..." I see realization in his eyes, as if he figured something out. He looks up at me, into my eyes, and smiles. "Cry, w-why were you so embarrassed a bit ago? Uhh, a-are... are you...?" I stare at him, confused. What did he mean? "W-What?"

"You know what I'm asking...ARE you?" Sudden realization strikes, and my eyes widen as he knows, knows that I've never... never...

"Cry..." I look at him, and notice he hadn't touched me since he began talking, as if he wasn't sure what to do. I blush deeply, looking away. "Uhh, y-yeah... I-I am... I-I've never..." I look back at him, to see him giving me a soft smile.

"Don't worry, Cry... I'll be gentle..." My eyes widen and I freak out. "W-What? N-No!" I push him off, and he looks dazed and confused. I get up and off the bed. I have to fight gravity to keep my balance, and catch myself before I almost fall over. He just sits on the bed, and the confusion fades, leaving him looking sad. "Cry, I'm sorry. Don't Leave. Come back to bed..." He stares at me with longing eyes.

I sigh, getting back into bed, and before he can do anything I snuggle up against him. I could still feel his touch, his lips... I wanted to have that feeling back, but I didn't want to do what he was thinking. I wasn't ready for that. He sighs, and pulls me into his arms.

"Pewds...?" His hold on me tightens a little, and I smile. "Yes, Cry?"

I shift my body, getting comfy in his grasp. I wrap my arm around his waist, and get as close to him as possible. He gasps as I nip his neck, a little close to his sweet spot.

"C-Cry?!" I giggle, barely audible. He hears. "Cry, I thought you said you didn-" I cut him off, grinding against him. "I said I didn't want to do THAT... I didn't say anything about making out..." I hear him chuckle.

"Your so cute..." I smile, not expecting him to say that. I hug his body tightly, enjoying the warmth radiating from him. He rolls on his back, positioning myself on top of him. His hands trail down my back, and lust begins to take over my mind. I lean close, and kiss his lower neck.

I lick from his shoulder up to his ear, leaving small kisses on his face as I get closer to mouth. Instead of kissing him, I use the tip of my tongue to slowly lick his bottom lip. He shivers underneath me, and I brush my lips against his.

And with that, we begin to kiss passionatly, losing track of time as the night went on...