(31) Drunk

--------------------------------------------------------

~Pewdie Pov~ [short]

--------------------------------------------------------

I was barely aware of anything else but Cry. My body screamed with pleasure, soaking up the heat radiating from his body. The only noise I could focus on was his moans, his sweet sounds making me more than a bit excited.

My mind wasn't fully functioning, and it was hard to focus. I couldn't controll my body, as it didn't respond to my brain's comands. My thoughts were just me observing what I did, and it was like I had a second mind, with my senses and desires telling me what to do. My body twitched as his moans echoed in my head, and I swallowed his lustful sounds as I kissed him.

I licked up his neck with just the tip of my tongue, searching for his sweet spot, as it was hard to find in my memory through the drunken haze. When a low moan rumbles from his throat, I bite down agressively, loving the scream that errupts from him.

I pull back a bit, trailing my hand to the waist band of his pants. I start to fumble with the buttons, and he starts to push me away. I fall a bit harshly. Since when did he become so strong? I crawl back, trailing my hand back to his area and proding softly. His blush darkens a little and I hear a soft gasp.

I position myself on top of him once more, kissing him fully on the lips. He arches his back as my hands brush down his chest, fumbling with the buttons once more. He pushes me away again, but this time much more gently. His self control was evaporating by the seconds.

If only he would give in already...

-------------------------------------------------------

~Cry Pov~ [short]

-------------------------------------------------------

His tongue on my neck was driving me crazy, and I found myself unable to control the noises I made. His bite was over powering, and I gave in, but only for a second till I felt his hand at my waist line.

His clumbsy fingers try to work at the buttons, but I know he could never do it. I mentally smiled, and pushed him away. He stumbles, but crawls towards me once more. I hear him mumbling, and I don't think he really meant to say it out loud.

"... when did he become so strong...?"

I laugh, but he pays no mind to it. His hands go back to waist band of my pants, and I push him away yet again. No way was he getting lucky, because I wasn't comfortable with it in the first place. I pull him back up, shifting his attention back to my neck. His drunken giggles rings through out the room, and his soft nipping returns. I let out a calmed and relaxed sigh, enjoying what he was doing. His nipping gets harder, and I can't help the way I arch my back as his nips turn to rough bites on my sweet spot.

I didn't mean to moan so loud.

He starts to rub against me, and soon I notice I was gasping with a rythm... was he...? He Is! He's freaking dry humping me! I hear him snicker against my neck as he sees my eyes widen in realization. I arch my neck, groaning as his breath sends shivers down my spine. His rythm becomes faster, pushing my back against the cold floor with more and more agression.

My subtle gasps turn to moans in a matter of minutes, and I don't pay attention to how long this goes on... He was now rubbing against me with such fierceness that I couldn't catch my breath. The make out session ends just as quickly as it began, for I had to push him off, completely away from me just so I wouldn't suffocate. He sits against the wall, and I'm glad he doesn't try to jump me again.

After catching my breath, I look over to see him breathing heavily, and his eyes are flickering as they threaten to close. He was falling asleep... he looked so adorable, despite him being drunk. God, I could still taste the bitterness of alcohal from when he kissed me. Not strong, but not less enough to ignore. Hehe, drunk from a kiss...

I crawl over, getting up slowly with him in my arms. I have a hard time picking him up, but I slowly manage to pull him into my arms, bridal style. I carry him from the kitchen to the bottom of the stairs, genlty holding him in my grasp as I trudge up the stairs. I was starting to feel drowsy, so I tucked him in, falling next to him soundlessly.

My body was starting to calm down, contrasting greatly to my mind, which was shutting down, fast. I fell asleep slowly, yet again watching Pewds in his sleep. I sighed, letting the darkness surround me as I let sleep take over me completely.

"Night Pewds..." He mumbles something, and I smile, but a restless thought crosses my mind, teasing my consiousness.

Will he remember tommorrow...?

-----------------------------------------------------------------

Author's Note:

So sorry this is a short chapter! I... I was having a very important chat with rainbowslinky, and I did'nt notice the time slipping away. SO SO SORRY!

Btw, Rainbow, I didn't know you were so good with details :)