(22) New Cloths

-------------------------------------------------------

~Cry Pov~

-------------------------------------------------------

I'm heading back to the fitting rooms, with exactly what Pewds said not to get. I smile, imagining him in the cloth I held in my hands. Pink.

I had picked up hot pink pants... Well not pants... Really short hot pink shorts with a flower on the pocket, and I started to laugh as I pictured him wearing this. This would be funny.

I walk back into the fitting rooms, and see no one else had entered. Must be a slow day, since there were no good sales that I could see...

"Cry, is that you?" I hear Pewds from the other side of the door and smirk, getting ready to hand him the shorts.

"Yeah, it's me" He lets out a frustrated sigh, and I start to wonder why he's irritated. "Hey, come in hear for a minute. I need your help" I don't think twice as I enter the room, not realizing what might await me. I walk in and stop immediately as Pewds turns away from the mirror to face me, a frown on his face.

"Cry, which one should I wear? The black or the red?" He's holding up two shirts, one in each hand for me to see. I blush. He's shirtless and his hair is messy. He has a questioning look in his eyes, and I blush even more as he catches me staring.

"Cry?" I look away quickly.

"U-Uhhh... The b-black one..." I stand there stuttering as I answer him, and that's when Pewdie sees what I have in my hands.

"Oh hell no! I am NOT wearing that!" He scowls and I can't help but laugh as I smirk. "You have too if you want to win!" He sits down on the bench and leans back, using the wall for support.

"Then fuck it you win..." I come real close, leaning forward to stare into his eyes, and I see his face turn red. "You really want to take me to Spencer's?" His eyes widen.

"W-What would you need from there?" I shrug. "I don't know... Just to look, maybe a cool hat..." I don't move as I say this, staying close to Pewds as my warm breath brushes over his face. His blush deepens and his eyes lighten.

Lighten...? Not dark? Yeah, they were getting lighter... I trail my hand down his bare chest, stopping at his waist, letting my fingers tempt him.

"You know... There could be other things I could make you do to win... Much worse..." He smirks, eyes glowing softly lighter in the dim light. I smile back, and start to slowly trace my hand lower.

I see him try to hide a gasp as I lightly rub the bulge in his pants, and his eyes close slightly. I stop and walk out of the room, leaving the shorts on his lap.

"You have five minutes to put them on" I say, and I sit out in the corridor as I hear him sigh, also hearing the shuffling of his feet as he tries to put on cloths. Then he says something.

"Cry, I'll only do this if you don't take a picture!" I smile. "Deal"

"...Jeez, I think I would of preferred doing the worse thing..." As I hear him mumble this, I blush slightly as smile.

'Then why don't you?' I think, smiling to myself.

Five minutes later he calls me into the room, and I start to laugh my butt off. He was trying to put them on, but I knew he couldn't. I had gotten one three sizes smaller than what he wears. He looks at me and I smirk.

"What, did I get the wrong size...?" I say sarcastically, and it takes him a few seconds to realize he had been tricked.

"Why you littl-!" He was cut off as he tripped while trying to get them off, falling towards me. He had gotten the shorts off, but now he was shirtless, only in his boxers laying on top of me after I failed to catch him. I close my eyes, blushing behind my mask. I don't move, because I have a feeling this is a bad position. I'm right.