(25) Pizza

-------------------------------------------------------

~Pewdie Pov~

-------------------------------------------------------

I was talking to the girl who had delivered our pizza when suddenly arms wrap around my waist. It took me a moment to figure out it was Cry.

"Soooo sorry, but he's mine..." I blushed as I was pulled back into the house, Cry closing the door and walking back to the living room, leaving me standing there staring after him like an idiot.

He sat on the couch were he had been moments before, so I sat next to him, putting the pizza on the table in front of us. I looked over at Cry to see he was smiling. I took what he said into consideration. If he was bi, did that mean he liked me? Why else would he tell me that...? No, don't get your hopes up...

I was snapped out of my thoughts as I felt Cry touching me, hand trailing up my leg and a red glow on my face.

"So, what was that about me being immature?" I can hear the humor in his voice as he speaks, and I can't help but gasp a little as he straddles my lap, rubbing against me. "I'm pretty sure a child wouldn't do this..."

He just sits there, unmoving. I really want him to do more, and he knows it by how my breathing deepens. "Cry..."

He smiles, and answers in his 'Cry reads' voice.

"What...? I know you don't want me to mess with your feelings, so... Don't deny mine" He leans close and kisses me, rubbing his hips against mine. I moan against his lips, and I can hear him gasp a little himself at the friction. Dear god, I didn't want this to end soon.

This must mean he likes me...

I pull him as close as possible, hugging his waist as he kisses me. I tilt my head to the right, deepening the kiss. We're grinding against each other, moans filling the room. I sit up, and he falls back onto the other side of the couch. He looks up at me, a bit surprised. I sit on my knees in front of him, and I was about to pounce on him when I hear his stomach growl. I realize the smell of pizza drifting towards us, and remember neither of us had eaten yet. I look at the pizza, ten back at Cry. He smiles.

"Pewds, I'm hungry..." I smile back and let out a sigh. I get off him and open the pizza box, the smell of food overwhelming us. Out of the corner of my eye I see Cry, practically drooling. He reaches for the box, but I slap his hand away. He looks over at me, confused and angry at the same time. He frowns.

"Pizza?" He askes, tilting his head to the side a bit. Fucking adorable. I chuckle, and turn to look him in the eyes.

"You were a bad boy at the mall, and I want fist slice..." I grin. He blushes, but smiles back. "No fair, I want the peice with the most on it!" I start laughing... God he was cute.

"Then I guess that's the one I'll take... I did order the pizza after all..." I reach for the box, but I'm knocked flat on the floor as Cry tries to grab the box. I push it further away from him, and he lunges for it. I try to get up, but Cry takes me by surprise.

Instead if trying to get the pizza like I expected, he pinned me to the floor, arms above my head. "C-Cry...?" He smiles.

"Let's fight for it" I can hear the playfulness in his voice, and I couldn't help but notice Cry was acting like a kid. Amusing and entertaining to be around. "Ok"

Before he can react I flip over and rear up, Cry now kneeling behind me. I fall back on top of him, and I hear him laughing. Suddenly I know this was a bad idea, remembering the last time we were like this. As I expected, Cry pulls me into a choke hold, and I blush, not knowing what would happen.