(12) Sickened

-------------------------------------------------------

~Cry Pov~

-------------------------------------------------------

I walked into the kitchen, leaving the living room, leaving Pewds laying on the couch.

Well, it seemed to have worked, but I fear it might only be temporary... At least I now had a warning sign of when he was in his trance. I noticed whenever he was like that, his eyes darkened, darkened from light blue to a murky, deep grayish blue, like the waters if a river. At least now I could tell...

I walked into the kitchen subconsciously, but when I got there I realized I was hungry. I opened the fridge and looked at what Pewds had. I pulled out meatloaf and heated it up.

As I ate I thought about how Pewds had acted. How I reacted...

He had been so fierce, so passionate... I couldn't help but enjoy it... a lot... I mean, he had been touching me, while licking and biting my sweet spot...

I blushed, realizing he had felt how hard I was, how hard I still am... He knew that what he was doing was effecting me...

I finished eating and went upstairs. I flopped down on my bed and pulled out my laptop. I checked my twitter and watched YouTube videos for a while, laughing at the old videos me and Pewds had made together... But then I didn't feel so well...

I ran into the hall and almost ran over Pewds. "What's wrong?" I don't answer and run past him, heading for the bathroom. I almost didn't make it, but I threw up into the toilet.

Pewds came in, concern in his voice as he saw what had happened. "Cry?! Are you ok?" I looked up at him, and coughed.

"I-I don't know..." He knelt down next to me. "What could of made you sick?"

"I don't know... After... um..." I blushed a little. "You know... I went into the kitchen to get something for lunch... Then I came up here and was on my computer..." His eyes widened.

"W-What did you eat?" I was confused when he asked that. "Meatloaf... Why...?" His eyes widened even more.

"Cry! That was old! I haven't cleaned the fridge in a month!" He leaned a little closer, looking at my mask.

"Hopefully you get better..." He helped me up and lead me to my room. He helped me to the bed and put my computer away for me, then covered me with a blanket. He then brought the trash can from the bathroom and set it next to the bed.

"Cry, if you need anything else I'll be in the next room. Call if you need anything" He then walked out, heading down the hall.

-------------------------------------------------------

~Pewdie Pov~

-------------------------------------------------------

Cry had gotten sick, so I decided to stay close by. I mean, I couldn't just assume he was ok, couldn't just leave him alone. But... I had to clean the fridge... I hadn't realized how long it's been...

I pull out my computer and start checking things like my twitter and how many subscribers I have. I start playing an Amnesia custom map recommended to me by a Bro, and it isn't long before Im screaming, running from the Bro with Stephano in my hands.

Suddenly Im startled by my bedroom door opening, but when I look no one is there. I stare for a while, concerned. All of a sudden someone whispers in my ear, making my fall out of my computer chair, falling onto the floor. Once again Im looking up at Cry, who has a smug grin on his face.

"Dammit Cry! Again?" He starts laughing, and I get up and sit on my bed. Cry comes over and sits next to me. "Pewds..." I look over at him. Sure, he had said this in a questioning tone, but I just remembered he was sick. "I take it your feeling better?"

He looks up at me from his feet, and gives a me a small apologetic smile. He leans close, looking at me... it's then I realize he doesn't have his mask on... and the way he's looking at me, soft smile and bright eyes... He looks so cute and innocent...

Suddenly Im tense, felling something I desperatly wish would go away. I... I felt that feeling... the hunger... but only slightly. It was just... there... but not enough to effect me... Then my thoughts are intterupted as I realize Cry is talking.

"I guess I feel somewhat better, but I was wondering... when are you gonna make dinner...? Im getting kinda hungry..." I look at him, smirking. "So thats what you want! You want me to cook for you!" He starts to smile, making the hunger grow a little, but not to much...

"Yeah, I guess so... but hey, can you make something that would make me feel better? I don't know what makes you better from eating bad food, but, could you make something I like? Maybe..." He pauses to think. "Can we have spaghetti again?" Jeez, he looks so... I dunno, just... bright...

"Sure, I'll make spaghetti for you. Anything else?" His eyes widen. "Err, no..." I wanted to ask him what, but I just shrugged and started to walk to the kitchen. When I was at the door, Cry stopped me.

"Hey, Pewds...?" I turn to look at him. "Yeah?" He looks at me, but then quickly looks back at the floor, averting my gaze.

"Uhhh... nevermind..." I look at him confused, but I sigh, and continue to go downstairs, leaving Cry sitting on my bed.

I didn't want to tell him... I didn't want to tell him it didn't work...

-------------------------------------------------------

~Cry Pov~

-------------------------------------------------------

I was talking to Pewds, when all of a sudden he tensed up. I just thought it was nothing, and ignored it. I had asked him to make spaghetti, and he seemed ok with it. "Anything else?" It's then that I look into his eyes to answer, and what I see... what I saw made me hesitant.

His eyes, they were... dark... not like water dark... but, just... not his normal blue... When I realized I was staring into his eyes, for an unusual ammount of time, I look at the floor...

"Err, no..." He looks at me, confused, but then just shrugs and gets up to leave, but when he's at the door I stop him. "Hey, Pewds?" He turns around and looks at me. I can't meet that darkened gaze, so I look at the floor. "Uhhh, nevermind..." He looked at me with confusion once more, but then sighed and left the room. What I wanted to ask, was....

'Did it work? Did it go away?' I knew I might have imagined it, but... what if he still...?

Wait... If he had felt it, wouldn't he of tried to tempt me? Yeah... it was probably nothing...