(19) Masseur

--------------------------------------------------------

~Cry Pov~

--------------------------------------------------------

I pushed the base of my hands into the center of his torso, straddling his waist. I leaned forward and started to massage his shoulders, letting my breath brush against his neck as I lean forward.

His face was really close to mine, and he was panting... I started to feel flustered as his breath warmed my face, brushing against my forehead.

His eyes were tightly shut, and he tilted his head away from me. He was writhing under my touch, but I knew he liked it. I rubbed my hips against him and saw his blush deepen. He bit his bottom lip, and I'm sure if he hadn't he would of moaned. I looked down at his body and blushed a little myself. His body was glistening with sweat and every time I rubbed against him he arched his back in response, groaning in pleasure.

I trailed my hands down his chest, kneading as I touched him. I felt shivers run through his body, and smiled. When I touched lower, I pressed a little harder, right above his member. This time, instead of the panting and groaning, I got a loud moan, sounding louder in the quiet room.

I teasingly tugged at his pants a bit, slipping one finger down just above, then back. The way he responded by bucking his hips nearly made me want to actually make out with him again... But I wouldn't do that unless Pewds tempted me enough... only if Pewds wanted to... I unbuttoned his jeans quickly, and before he knew what was going on I rubbed my hips and hand much harder against him, and I leaned as close as I could without touching him, and his eyes widened.

"C-Cry, don't... Your gonna regret doing this..." I smirked. His eyes were darkened once more like before, but not as dark in my dream. I needed to tease him more... And I know I said this would be wrong, but he's not drunk, so I'm not takin advantage of him... The only problem is no one would have an excuse.

...It's still wrong...

The thought ran through my head as I kissed his forehead, and I ignored it. 'Shut up, mind...'

After I kissed his forehead I was about to lick his neck, but I was suddenly grabbed, and pinned on my back against the bed. I gasped and couldn't figure out what was happening.

I had been positioned so I was straddling Pewd's lap, my legs wrapped around his waist. I could feel one of his hands around my torso, holding me up off the bed. My shoulders were pressed against the headrest, my head falling to the side.

I felt a sharp bite on my neck and moaned in pain, but the scream turned to gurgles as I felt nipping at my sweet spot, licking soon following. I was absolutely helpless. I had no control what so ever, and I have to admit, I was kinda scared...

"Heh, Cry... I can fell you getting hard... Care to have some fun?" I could hear the the hunger in his deepened voice, and he got even more aggressive. He rubbed against me, pushing me against the head rest, and it kinda hurt.

"P-Pewds, P-Please! Stop it... uhhh, Felix!" I moaned as I felt his hand harshly touched me, but he didn't listen. I tried to move but he held me in place, sucking on my neck.

"Felix, please... stop it! I don't like it!" I started crying... This was nothing like my dream, nothing like my plan! I was scared, and I didn't know what he might do. I went limp in his arms, not wanting this anymore.

"C-Cry...?" His voice was much, much softer, making me stare into his eyes. They... They were dark, but caring. I could see a wet smear on his cheek, and it took me a moment to realize it was my tears. He had hurt me... I didn't want that pain again... My sobs died down a bit, but I couldn't hold his gaze.

"Cry..." He pulls me into his arms, but I flinch and crawl away. I lay on the bed, not as far away from him as possible, but not in reach, either.

"P-Pewds... I... I can't trust you being like that anymore... Y-You hurt me, forced me..." I still haven't looked at him since I moved, but now I look up to see a hurt expression on his face. B-But his eyes...

His eyes, were... were way lighter than normal, an amazingly crystal blue gaze, almost silver watching me. I could see a faint shine on his cheeks... He was crying...

"C-C-Can't trust me...?" He looks away and at the floor. I realize how badly that effected him... He was my bro, my... My secret crush and lover...

As I admitted it to myself, I knew I could forgive him, that I had to help him sooner or later.

"Felix, I didn't mean it... It's just you were really... way to aggressive, but still... I forgive you..." He looks back at me, eyes full of confusion. "How can you forgive me so easily?" I smile at him, and hug him.

"Because, your my Bro, and I promised I would help you... But you need to promise me that you won't do that again... I-It really did hurt..." His eyes begin to shine, tears forming for an unknown reason to me.

"I'll say..." I look at him with concern. "What do you mean?" He traces his hands over my shoulder and neck, and I flinch at unexpected pain.

"Y-You have bruises... I-Im so sorry..." I hold him tight. "Don't worry about it... I didn't even notice till you pointed it out" A lie. The pain had lingered since I escaped his grasp, but I didn't realize why. I look down at him once more, and sigh.

I move a little, making Pewds shift away from me in the bed as I get up, walking towards the door.

"Cry? Are you going to bed...?" I look back at him, smiling. I reach out in front of me, but instead of turning the door handle, I flip the lights off and head to join him in bed.

"Yeah, but I don't to sleep alone..." I get under the covers, and a warm body snuggles up against me, and I wrap my arms around it. Pewds hugs my torso, resting his head in the nape of my neck.

"Then don't" I smile, and rest my own head on the pillow. Something rubs against my face.

I reach up and take my mask off. Did I really have it on the entire time? Jeez, I forgot... Wonder if that made him sad... Like I really didn't trust him.

I place my mask on the bedside table, not needing to hide from the person next to me. I just laid there, enjoying this time I got to spend with Pewds... with Felix...

--------------------------------------------------------

~Pewdie Pov~

--------------------------------------------------------

Cry had forgiven me. I was relieved but still...

I had no fucking idea why I had done that. I had clear thoughts but couldn't control myself. I knew I was hurting him but didn't stop. The only thin that did make me stop was his tears. That not right...

But either way, I was now snuggled up in his arms. And I loved it.

I would just figure this out tomorrow... when my mind was well rested and clear... And who knows? Maybe I'll think of a way to please my crush without him rejecting me at first...

...

...

...Crush?

I blushed, hopefully not visible in the darkness. Yeah, I was starting to like Cry, but I'm not sure...

...was it just the feeling, or was there something special?