(7) Dinner and a Show

---------------------------------------------

~Pewdie Pov~

---------------------------------------------

As my subconsious memory came back, the hotter it got. Did I really do that in my dream? God...

I really don't remember who else was in it, but it felt like it was someone I liked. The things that person did to me... how good it felt....

Since it was late, I figured I would get a shower. That way I could also think alone, and, out loud if I wanted to... And when I was done I would make dinner for me and Cry....

Wait... Cry...

As I started the shower I started to remember how he acted when I woke up. He asked me if I had any strange dreams, like he knew about my naughtly little nightmare... my sweet nightmare, the darkened temptations...

Cry seemed amused when I told him I couldn't remember... and I planned to keep it that way. I wasn't going to tell him I really did remember, because then he would ask what it was about. And when I don't tell him, he'll know something's up.

I let the water slide down my back, relaxing me as I let the dream's events run through my mind once more...

----------FLASH BACK----------

"P-Please..." I mumbled the words, faintly, but still load enough for the stranger to hear.

I feel soft kisses as this unknown person licks down my bare chest, going lower and lower as I whimper in pleasure. This person... this person really knows how to turn me on...

When they reach my waist line I feel their tongue, licking just above...

I moaned as the stranger licked back up my torso and started to nibble at my sweet spot.

"Uhhhh..." I felt the stranger's lips tilt up in a smile against my skin as they heard my sounds of passion. They nipped and bit harder, making me moan even more. I really enjoyed what they were doing... they then licked up my neck.

As I could barely see in the darkness, I felt lips crushed against mine as the passion we both had grew. The stranger's hands slid down my side, and I felt my jeans being unbuttoned, slowly...

My jeans were pulled off swiftly, and when I tried to move they pinned me to the bed.

"Don't move... just relax and enjoy..." It was a comand I couldn't disobey.

The kisses trailed down my torso once more, my groans and pants getting loader. I wanted them... I needed what they were about to do...

My boxers were pulled down, and I felt the stranger's breath as they whispered around my member...

"Your so wet..."

...and just as they went to lick me, I woke up...

-------END OF FLASHBACK-------

The water from the shower head suddenly got cold, making me shiver as my mind was dragged back to reality. I turned the water off, seeing I had been in the shower for a while. I got out and dried off, shivering as the cold air hit my bare body.

As I started to dry off, I wondered why the water had gone cold. I mean, I wasn't in long enough to use all the hot water... Getting dressed, I draped the towel around my neck and headed down the hall, curious and wanting to find answers. When I got to the entrance room, an unexpected smell hit my nose... it smelled like...

Was Cry cooking? Again? I was a little buged that Cry kept cooking for me, but when I remembered the delicous breakfast I had earlier my stomach started to growl. I realized I was pretty hungry, since I didn't eat lunch...

I walked into the kitchen to see Cry leaning over the stove, a stirring spoon in one hand and a pot of boiling pasta in front of him. The smell was now absolutly amazing. "Cry?"

"Hrm?" He turns around, and when he sees me he almost drops the spoon, a red glow barely showing on his masked face.

"W-What?" I say. Why was he blushing?

---------------------------------------------

~Cry Pov~

---------------------------------------------

I heard the shower start and sighed. If Pewds was taking a shower, I may as well do something besides sit here. I got up and headed for the kitchen, deciding to make dinner. It felt kinda weird cooking for Pewdie again, but I was hungry... and I didn't see anything wrong with making spaghetti.

I started running water in the sink, and when it was hot I filled a pot to put on the stove. I found a stirring spoon and pulled out some noodles I found earlier when making breakfast. This was going to taste great.

After a while, I was standing over the pot, waiting for the noddles to cook when I heard Pewdie's vioce from behind me. "Cry?"

I turned around to see what he wanted, and was totally not expecting what I saw.

Pewds was standing in the doorway to the kitchen with damp hair and a towel drapped over his shoulders. I couldn't help but blush, for that's not all I saw...

Pewds had no shirt on and his pants were unzipped, revealing light gray boxers. I felt my cheeks get hot as I saw water droplets on his bare chest, and all the events from earlier flooded through my mind. As I remembered more and more, my blush deepened.

"Cry, you ok?" I realized I was just standing there like an idiot, staring at him. I turned around quickly and started to stir the pot once more. "Y-Yeah, Im just making dinner..." He comes over and stands next to me... god he's so close...

"Whatcha making?" He just seems curious as he leans closer, looking over my shoulder. It was a bit more than I could take for being platonic friends... not to mention what happened earlier...

"P-Pewds, a little to close..." He tilts his head to look at me, registering what I said. I blush a little more as he leans even closer.

"What Cry, you shy?" He smiles, and I spin around quickly to face him, my blush now probably bright red. He laughs, pulling away and walking towards the living room, but I stop him before he can leave.

"P-Pewds...?" He turns around to see me, shifting my weight from one leg to the other, a light blush covering my face. I give a soft smile and look at him through my mask. He blushes a little himself.

"Don't worry about it, Cry... I'm just in a good mood..." He smirks, and I can't figure out why. But as he walks out the door, the thing he says makes me speechless.

"By the way Cry, since you've been cooking so much... why don't you put on an apron? I bet you'd look good in one." He walks out of the kitchen, laughing on his way to the living room. My blush deepened.

Jeez Pewds... could you make this day any more awkward?