(28) Love Me?

-------------------------------------------------------

~Pewdie Pov~

-------------------------------------------------------

I woke up with Cry wraped in my arms, his body snuggled up against mine and his hair tickling my face. I sighed, making his hair flatten along the top of his head.

Last night he had been nervous, thinking of what I might do, but relaxed when I didn't pressure him into anything. I only pleased him as he wanted, by just making out, soft kisses and a few love bites here and there.

I look down at his lower left shoulder, and see a light red mark. I smile, as he had been enjoying himself and whimpering when I gave it to him. In fact, now that I knew that little detail about him, I looked back on all that had happened the past five days. He had always been a bit uncomfortable, blushing uncontrolably under my touch. Even though we both knew that the other felt the same way, we didn't act on it.

Sure, we had a little fun here and there, but neither of us had really said we were together, and this bothered me a little. I now knew I loved Cry, that I loved Ryan... I knew he liked me, but was it love? I wanted us to be together. I would have to bring up the topic when Cry wakes up... But I was a bit scared for the answer...

He shifted in my arms, letting out a soft sigh in his sleep. He was mumbling something, and I thought it was cute to see him dreaming. His grasp on me tightens a little, and his body moves closer.

"Morning, Felix..." A light blush spreads across my face at the use of my real name. He looks up at me, gazing into my eyes with a look of pure happiness, and... and worry? He smiles at me, and my heart threatens to skip a beat. But still, I can't get over the look in his eyes.

"Hey, what's wrong?" His smile falters a little, but then comes back more than before. "How did you know something was wrong?" I smile at him. "Ryan, I just know..." I kiss his forhead, making him giggle, but it dies down quickly, and full worry covers his face.

"I... I was just thinking, are... are we together?" I smile brightly at him. He had just made all my worry and fears of rejection vanish. He sees the difference in my mood and smiles a bit. "What?"

"You just asked me the same question I've been thinking about all morning, waiting for you to wake up. I wanted to ask you the same thing, so.... Yes, Ryan... I love you" I kiss him gently on the lips, and he kisses back, more relaxed than the night before. His arms unwrap from around my torso, and he sits up, his mood much better since when he awoke.

"Aww, where you going?" I smirk at him, and he blushes slightly. "I-Im gonna take a shower..." He looks at me and sees me, trying to fake a frown, and smiles back. "Don't worry, I won't be long" I look him dead in the eyes, making my voice deep and stable. "That's not the reason I was frowning..." I smirk at him, and mentally giggle as his blush turns bright red.

"H-Hey, I'm not letting you shower with me!" I start to laugh, laying in bed with my head tilted to look at him. I sit up, stretching my arms above my head, yawning slightly. I look back at Cry, still blushing, and I notice he's staring at my bare torso. He see's that I saw him staring and looks away. I chuckle once more.

"I know, that's why I was frowning! But hey, while your in the shower, I'll make breakfast..." I get up, and walk towards the door, where Cry was currently standing. I brush past him, and he whispers something in my ear, deep and sedutive.

"Who ever's done first should get a prize..." I stop dead in my tracks, and turn to see him with a sexy grin. "A-And what would t-that be?" Unlike Cry, I stutted as I looked at him. He smirked and wrapped his arms around my waist.

"The winner should get a sexy favor from the other..." Cry knows that he's turning me on, and chuckles as I speak with uncertainty. "I-I dunno..." His grasp on me loses, and he walks away down the hall, heading for the bathroom. "Competition starts now, friend" I stand there for a minute, but then quickly run down the stairs as I realize I'm losing time. I trip, and almost end up laying on the floor.

I pull out pans and dishes, getting pancake mix and eggs out as quickly as possible. I look at the clock, seeing Cry had been in the shower for about ten minutes... he would be done soon.

The eggs are done, and I have half the pancakes made. I set the table, and come back to save the food right before it was burnt. I realized, surprisingly, that I cook better under pressure. Nice. I finaly get everything done, looking at the clock. Fifteen minutes. Not bad.

"Hah, done!" I say to myself, looking at my good work. I didn't expect to hear Cry right behind me, speaking as if everything was normal, and he hadn't just scared me to death. "Took you long enough, I've been waiting for five minutes" I spin around fast, and blush as Cry was closer than I thought.

My lips brushed against his forehead, and I took a step back, a bit embarrassed. He smiled, taking a step closer. "I win..." I frown. "You only win if you were done first. How do I know you didn't just walk in and try to scare me?" He smirks.

It's then I realize he's wearing my cloths, and I have to say, they look good on him. "I said shower, not get dressed or walk downstairs" I start laughing. "Same thing!"

"No it isn't!" He pouts, making him look so adorable in the early morning. "Yes it is..." I walk over to the table and sit down. I was hungry after having to rush to get things ready. He sighs, following me. We both sit, and we eat in silence before both of us are done eating. When he puts his plate in the sink and heads to the living room, I follow, not really having anything else to do.

I sit down next to him on the couch, and reach over Cry to pick up the remote to the TV, before I start flipping through the channels in search of something interesting to watch. When I look back over at Cry, I see his cheeks are a light shade of pink, and he was looking back at me. It makes me remember why I had to rush to make breakfast.

"Hey Cry, so if you won... you better think about what you want for your favor..." His blush disappears as he looks over at me, a big grin on his face.

"I already know what I want..." He pulls me on top of him, kissing me as his arms snake around my waist.

-------------------------------------------------------

~Cry Pov~

-------------------------------------------------------

As soon as I have Pewds on top of me, I kiss him passionately.

I knew that I had been going to win, so when I was in the shower, I had been thinking about what I wanted. About what my sexy favor from Pewds would be. I decided I wanted something I had never gotten before, something I wanted Pewds to do to me...

It took him a few seconds to realize what was happening, but he started kissing back soon enough. I rubbed my hips against him, and he smiled against my lips. My eyes were closed, but I felt his hand trail down my side, pulling down my pants down a bit.

He's testing me, because he knows I would usually object to this. But this time, I let him, but only a little. His hand brushes over the buttons to my jeans, and he playfully tugs even more, still trying to find out how much I would let him do. I push him away a little.

He gives me an apologetic smile, for he thinks I was uncomfortable with what he was doing, but confusion covers his face when I smirk at him. I make him sit up, positioning him so he's straddling my thighs. He's now looking at me like he has no idea what I'm doing. His eyes widen as I unbutton my jeans, pulling them down even more. I gently pull him by the collar of his shirt, bringing him close once more.

"So, Cry... Is this what you want...?" He smiles, pulling up my shirt a little, kissing my stomach, then lower to lick just above my pants line. I stifle soft whimpers as he runs the flat of his tongue continually just above, teasing me by getting closer and closer with the passing seconds. I can't help my heavy breathing, and I start getting a little nervous.

"You know Cry, I'm curious... is this the first time you ever got a b-"

"Yes..." I cut him off, trailing my hands through his hair, and I saw him smile when I looked down at him. Just then I felt his warm tongue, licking much lower than before...

My grasp on his hair tightens, and I moaned, loud, the noise echoing in the quiet room.