(10) Mornings

-------------------------------------------------------

~Cry Pov~

-------------------------------------------------------

The morning was a little awkward, but just like we said we went out to eat breakfast. There was a restaurant close by so we hopped in the car and off we went.

We were now sitting at a both, our meals in front of us. It was relativly quiet utill I got Pewd's attention.

"Hey Pewds?" He looked up at me. "Yeah?"

"Why did you do that last night? I mean... you were just different..." He blushes a little and looks back down at his food. He deffinatly didn't expect me to ask that. He looked really uncomfortable while I asked this, and that thought was reasured as I felt Pewds kick me under the table.

"Um, ow..." He looks at me and frowns. "Why would you ask me that here...?" I smile at him.

"Pewds, Im asking you here so that you can't do anything. It's a public place, and I don't want you to start acting... different again..." His eyes widened. "Cry... I wouldn't..."

I looked back at him. "You never know..." He sighed.

"I really don't know why I did that... It was like I was in a trance, I just couldn't help myself. It just made it worse that I knew you liked it..." He looked at his feet. "I really couldn't help it, the way you sounded made me act differently... I... I wanted it... but, good thing you stopped me... Thanks for that, for snapping me out of it..." He looked up at me once more, an apologetic smile. I smiled back.

"Hey, don't worry about it Pewds... just don't do it again..." He frowned a little... "o-ok..."

Just then the bill came, and Pewds took it before I could move my hand out for it. "Pewds..." He looked at me, and smiled. "No Cry, you did enough cooking for me yesterday, so I'll pay" I didn't say anything more. I'd gladly let him pay for my meal... let it count as making up for what he did...

"Come on, Cry... Let's go" I looked up to see Pewds standing, waiting for me. I got up and followed him out the door.

-------------------------------------------------------

Back at Pewdie's house, we split up as we got inside. He went to the kitchen to put the left overs in the fridge. I, on the other hand, headed for the upstairs bathroom... I needed a shower... haven't gotten one since I've been here...

I start the water and get undressed, getting in when the water's just right. I stood under the water for a bit, just relaxing. I thought about Pewd's answer...

He said it was like he was in a trance... like he couldn't help himself. I could believe that... because he said it was the way I reacted. He said it made it worse... or in other words, turned him on even more... That I had been moaning and stuff like that. Well... I would blame me too...

I got out of the shower and dried off, putting new cloths on and reaching for my mask. I found it where I left it... on the counter by the sink. I put it on and walked downstairs. Well... almost...

When I was almost at the bottom of the stairs, I tripped and fell, falling down the last three and landing on my back with a thud, groaning in pain.

"Cry?!" I heard Pewds voice immediatly, and felt the vibrations of him running on the floor.

...ow...

-------------------------------------------------------

~Pewdie Pov~

-------------------------------------------------------

I was looking at the time from the clock in the kitchen when I hear Cry coming down the steps. I was about to say something when I heard him gasp, followed by a loud bang. I immediately started worrying. "Cry?!" 

I ran out of the kitchen to find Cry laying on the ground near the bottom of the steps. He was shirtless... God I hated the effect I got from remembering last night...

"Cry, are you ok?" I knelt down next to him and helped him sit up. He looked up at me, and I froze. He noticed I was suddenly tense and concern flooded his eyes... I could see his eyes...

"C-Cry... Your face..." He seemed confused at first.

"Wha...?" He then realize it, and started to panic as he couldn't find his mask that had fallen off when he fell.

I put my hand on his shoulder, and he stiffened and looked at me.

"Cry..." I felt that hungry feeling start to drift into my body, making me lean closer... "Your beautiful..." I leaned in... And I was really close... I almost kissed him when he sharply turned away.

"P-Pewds! Don't do that!" The feeling vanished instantly.

"I-Im sorry... I-It happened again... the trance... It's like you just effect me when your... I dunno... " my voice trailed off. I really couldn't help myself when it came to Cry... Well, when he was appealing... Like having no shirt and me seeing his face... He didn't say anything.

"Again... I'm sorry... You just effect something in me..." I look down at him and see him looking into my eyes. "Just don't go walking around without a shirt, I so pose..." I smirk, and he smiles back...

"This may be a problem. I really don't wanna be jumped anytime soon" As Cry says this his grin grows bigger.

"Cry... I'm serious. It really is like a trance. I don't know why, but you cause me to act differently if... If it's provoking enough..." He grins bigger. "I'm just to sexy for you to handle!"

We're now just both sitting at the bottom of the stairs, talking. Then I remember something.

"You sure your not hurt?" He smiles, like he just remembers he fell. "Yeah, I'm ok" I smile back. "Good... Well, Im gonna go watch a movie, ok?"

"Ok..." He says, his voice trailing off like he's in deep thought. 

I go into the living room and put in a movie, spreading out on the couch. A few minutes later I felt a presence behind me. I turn around to see Cry, holding his mask in his hands.

"Where did ya find it..?" I ask, kinda curious. He looks up from his hands at me. "It was under the side table in the hall..." He sounded so serious. "Cry, you ok?"

He walks over and I move my feet so he can sit down. I see him fumbling with the mask in his hands, but when I think he's going to put it back on, he sets it on the coffee table in front of us. He then leans a little closer to me.

I blush, for he still didn't have a shirt on. "Cry... uhhh..." I feel that feeling start again... Damn I hated it...

"No, I don't want you to be like that... So, I think I have an idea to fix it..." He looks me in the eyes and smiles.

"Wha...?" I'm confused. He sees this and a small laugh escapes his lips.

"I think I heard somewhere that if you get what you want then that want goes away... Lets just hope this works..."

... and with that he leaned over and kissed me, making my eyes widen in surprise...