(40) Taken

---------------------------------------------

~Cry Pov~

---------------------------------------------

I watched from my hiding spot as Pewds left the room. He had fallen nicely for the trick on the bed, following the fake instructions on that little piece of paper. When he was gone, I came out....

I had been hiding in his closet, and as soon as I could I began to quickly and noiselessly move things around, changing a few details of the room. When that was done, I walked to the bed.

It felt kinda weird and embarrassing to do this, but I wanted to. I knew Pewds wanted this, and I was kinda wanting it now, too. He was ok to trust, and I knew he wouldn't hurt me. He was one of few like this... So tonight, I was giving him wants, and he could take what he wanted. I didn't want to be like this anymore, I wanted to know. So, with that thought, tonight I would give myself to Pewds, to Felix...

I lay down on the bed, smiling. His bed is so much comfier than mine...

I started to think about random things, and was smiling to myself and looking at the bed. I was caught a bit off guard when Pewds entered the room, even though that's the only reason I was here. But I have to say, I'll never forget his face, the way he looked when he saw the changes I had made to the area. When his eyes landed on me, I didn't feel the least bit embarrassed. My grin widened.

"Well well well, it took you long enough... Surprise" I spoke in a teasing manner, using my 'Cry reads' voice, but really I don't see the difference between that and my normal one. I guess it's just more.. appealing...

He stood there for a second, before a soft smile spread a crossed his face. I could practically feel his eyes roaming over me, but I actually kinda liked it. I reached out one hand, and with one finger motioned for him to come here.

He slowly began to move towards me, as if uncertain of what he should do. This made me laugh a bit inside. At least he didn't just assume, and that he was actually trying to find out what I was doing...

He came and sat on the bed next to me, smiling, his eyes still searching. I turned to face him, leaning my body a bit. A slight blush formed on his face when I whispered in his ear.

"Why so shy? Come and get what you want, and take what I have to give... Take me, Felix..."

His smile faltered a little, and he seemed as if he just realized what I was doing, what I wanted. He leaned towards me as well, and without a word slowly climbed on top of me, straddling my thighs. I began to blush a little myself.

"Cry, are your sure..? If you do this but then stop, I might be hurt..." Now I realized his concern. That I might do this but then stop him, chicken out so to speak. God, I wouldn't do that to him.

"Yes I'm sure..." I let my hands roam down his sides, feeling until they were pulling Pewds shirt over his head. "...I'm sure..." I repeated my words, wanting desperately for him to believe me. He seemed to get the message, and a small chuckle escaped his lips.

He didn't say anything, but rather leaned in and kissed me in response. I immediately began to move my lips with his, my hands again trailing down his body, this time down his spine. I felt him shiver slightly, and smiled into the kiss.

He gently pushed me up against the bed, our bare chests rubbing, making me let out a loud moan. It felt really good... Maybe Pewds was right... maybe I was sensitive...

His hips rubbed against me slightly, and I let out a small gasp. Pewds saw my reactions, and smiled, his serious face and worries slowly fading away.