(24) Flirtatious

--------------------------------------------------------

~Pewdie Pov~

--------------------------------------------------------

Cry ran to the kitchen, saying he was starving. He runs to the cupoard and starts pulling out anything he could find, but it looked like he was looking for something. He grabs a box and runs acrossed the room, heading to my pantry. So much for privacy.

I hear things being pushed around and he comes out with a few jars. He moves around the kitchen more, moving fast enough that I can't see what exactly he's holding. The jars clatter as he sets them on the counter, and one falls over, about to roll off and onto the floor. I dash over and catch it before it hits the ground, seeing Cry in the fridge from the corner of my eye.

"Cry, what are you doing? You gotta be more careful... What are you going to make?" He turns around, his hair waving in the air. He has his mask on, so all I can see is his bright smile, and his voice is full of happiness and enthusiasim. He looks up, making his hair flip once more. He's so adorable, and he's starting to reveal a childish personality.

"IM MAKING SPAGHETTI!" He yells, laughing, the big grin present on his face. I giggle. "Someone's in a good mood" He spins on his heel, hair tossing more as he pratically sprints over to the sink, filling a pot with water.

"Cry, what's got you so happy?" He puts the pot on the stove, but doesn't turn the burner on. He turns to look at me, and I notice his mask was lose. Probably from spinnig so much. His grin gets bigger, and he takes a step closer to me.

"This" He pulls he close, hands wrapping around my waist. He shakes his head fiercly, making his mask fall to the ground. He falls back a bit, and he sits on the counter, pulling me closer. Our eyes are now exactly level, and as his hand runs through my hair I'm pulled so that our lips barley graze the others.

He licks my bottom lip, using only the tip of his tongue. Pleasure shoots through me, and I gasp a little, a blush spreading across my face. I hear him chuckle softly, and the grip on my hair tightened. His breath brushes against my face, and my blush deepens as his hand trails down my chest, his touch leaving a burning sensation.

At this point I was very turned on, and I wanted Cry. But the weird thing was, I didn't get that feeling... The lust I got was from true need, real longing... I can feel Cry's warm tongue as he licks up my neck, his warm breath against my ear.

"Pewds, your eyes are so bright..." I gasped. I just wanted to kiss him, to make him mine... But, Cry... he has changed a little since he first arrived here. He seemed more open, and I knew I was one of very few who had seen his face. He trusted me, but I could feel something else from him. I don't know what it is, but my thoughts were cut off as Cry pulled away from me, jumping off the counter, and casually walking away.

"C-Cry...?" He turned to look at me. I was standing where he left me, facing him with a slight blush, sadness in my eyes. How could he be so cruel...? I wanted him... Not from selfish needs, but I wanted him, as in... as in....

I... I liked him. OK, maybe a bit more than that, but I knew I was falling for him. This scared me, since it hasn't been long since Marzia left me. I didn't want to tell him, and get hurt when he rejects me. I looked away from him when he started to come back, looking at the floor.

"Pewds?" I could hear the hint of concern in his voice. I felt a sudden burst of rage. I don't know why, but I got mad, and turned hostile. I looked up at Cry, anger in my heart and fire in my eyes. He gasped when I looked at him, flinching and taking a few steps back. "I-Im so sorry..." He was now standing a good ten feet away, fear in his eyes.

"Im really sorry, I-I didn't mean to upset you... I-I... I shouldn't have done that... God, now you must hate me, think I'm a freak..." His voice grew quite, and I saw a tear roll down his cheek. My anger was replaced by guilt as I saw how sad he was.

"C-Cry, why would I ever think you were a freak? How could I ever hate you? I-I..." My voice trailed off, and Cry's eyes widened, looking into my own. He walked over and hugged me, and a felt his silent tears soak into my shirt.

"Cry, I got mad because you've been messing with my feelings... you've been tempting me and doing stuff that confuses me... And only a short time after Marzia left me..." His tears stop and he looks up into my eyes. I still want an answer.

"Why would you think I would hate you, call you a freak?" His blush deepens and he looks away, staring at the floor. I can hear the nervousness in his voice.

"B-Because, I... I'm..." I lift his chin with my fingers, softy looking I to his eyes. He blushes even more.

"... I'm bi..."

-------------------------------------------------------

~Cry Pov~

-------------------------------------------------------

His eyes widened a little, but he smiled. Wha...? Why?

"Cry, why would that make me hate you? Did you really think I would care?" He hugs me tighter, and I sigh with relief.

He excepted me... He was ok with it...

"P-Pewds, t-that's why I kinda acted weird when you did stuff because of your trance thing..." He smiles down at me. "Actually, I haven't had that since last night..." My eyes widened.

"B-But we... At the mall... Wha...?" I'm so confused. He sighs, making me shiver in his arms. "Err, I actually liked that..." I smile, and he sees this and starts to blush.

"But then I didn't know about... You..." He's trying to be polite, trying not to offend me. I smirk. "Pewds, I'm bi. I admit it. Don't feel like you need to dodge around it" he gives me an apologetic smile. "Ok..."

I look around at all the things I had gotten out. I was hungry, but I didn't want to cook anymore. And I was, impossibly, getting tired it eating spaghetti.

"Pewds... I don't wanna cook anymore..." He smiles. "Thank god. I don't know what I'd do if I had to eat spaghetti for the fourth night in a row..." I frown at him, but he smiles even more.

"Wanna order pizza?" I smile. "Sure"

I go into the living room and turn on the TV, scrolling through the channels as Pewds called to order pizza. He soon joined me on the couch, laughing at what I was watching.

"Adventure time?" I laugh with him. "What's wrong with Finn and jake?!" He flinches at how load I suddenly am. He smiles yet again, and leans a bit against the arm rest, getting comfy.

"Nothing, just thought its funny that your personality is kinda childish and immature..." He smirks. I take his words into consideration, then grin evilly. "Is this childish?" I lean close to him, and just when I was almost pinning him the doorbell rang, signaling the pizza was here. He smiled at me as got up and went to the door. Unknown to him, I was close behind, quietly following him.

The pizza delivery person was a girl, an attractive one at that. She had long blond hair and when she saw Pewds she smiled, showing perfectly white teeth.

"Why hello there handsome" I saw Pewdie smile and I felt anger burning inside me. How dare she flirt with him! He's mine! Well, not yet, but still! I then got an idea. I came up behind Pewds, wrapping my arms around his waist, putting my chin on his shoulder. By now Pewdie had paid and the girl was flirting with him, but stopped abruptly when she saw me, no mask. Good thing she didn't know who I was.

"Hey, how long you gonna keep me waiting?" I whisper in his ear, but loud enough for the girl to overhear. Pewds blushes, nearly dropping the pizza box. I pull him inside, looking at the girl the entire time.

"Soooo sorry, but he's mine..." I wink and shut the door, leaving Pewdie to stand there, mouth open, staring after me as I walked back to the living room. I took my seat back on the couch where I had been before. He sits next to me, putting the box of pizza in front of us on the coffee table.

"Cry, uhh..." He blushes when I turn to face him and smile. I look away from him and blush a bit myself. He snickers. "Somebody's jealous" I turn around fast to look him in the eyes. He starts laughing, but stops almost immediately as I lean close once more, hand trailing up his side.

"So what was that about me being immature...?"