(18) Forgivness

-------------------------------------------------------

~Pewdie Pov~

-------------------------------------------------------

I wake up, a bit dazed. It was late during the day, which confused me, since I had fallen asleep earlier this morning... Did I really sleep that long? I then become aware of why I woke up. Cry is next to me, speaking softly.

"Hey, Pewds... I have a surprise for you..." I remember what happened today and frown. Hopefully he can make up for such a harsh rejection... And I wonder what he means by 'surprise'...

"What do you mean...?" I can help but notice the tiredness in my voice. He smiles.

"You'll see later. But hey... I made dinner..." He looks down at his feet, looking uncomfortable... Huh, nothing that important... I just ignore it. I get up and start to walk to the kitchen. When I'm at the entry way to the living room, Cry stops me.

"Uhh, you feeling better?" His question confuses me at first. Better...? Then I remember, and notice all the pain was gone... Well, almost. My back was really stiff, and it hurt to sit up or stand straight.

"Y-Yeah... Hey, aren't you coming?" As I headed to the kitchen, Cry had started to fold the blanket and organize stuff. Now he really was cooking and cleaning for me. "Err, yeah... I'll be there in a sec. Just gonna clean up this mess first... Go ahead and eat" I sigh and walk away...

I stop dead in my tracks when I enter the other room. The dinner Cry had prepared, was... unique...

The chair had been pulled out slightly, as if calling me to sit down. The food looked professional, and the smell almost made me drool. There was a bottle of wine next to a poured glass, a small plate of toasted bread next to it. Two tall red candles flickered curiously in the room, and that's when I noticed the lights had been dimmed. There were so many beautiful things... And it was all painted in the soft glow of sunset coming through the window.

A vase of a single flower, a rose, was on the center of the table, a small card placed on its out-stretched petals. I picked the card up slowly, wanting to savor everything Cry had done... wait... Cry had done this? But... why?

I started to read the small white card, the writing in red ink and almost cursive handwriting. I smiled.

To Felix~

I'm really sorry for what I did earlier. I guess I should have helped you instead of pushing you away... But then again, it was kind of sudden.

I just want you to know I'm sorry, and that I made this meal, a special meal, just for you. I hope you like it... But hey, if you don't, feel free to come up to my room and shove it in my face. I'll be waiting.

So again, I'm sorry, and I hope you can forgive me. If there's anything I can do about you being hurt, please tell me.

From your Bro, Cry

By the time I finished the note I was sitting down, looking at the meal and smiling to myself. He had made this just for me... And it was perfect. Well, almost...

Only one thing could make this better... actually eating it with Cry.

I thought about how bad I had made him feel while I ate, and I had already come up with a way to show I forgave him. I cleaned up everything but the wine, and I left the vase there... I liked that flower... By now the orange glow of the sunset was fading, and I was sad I had to let this moment go.

I grabbed a piece of the toasted bread Cry had made, and headed up the stairs. He should know I forgave him.

I reach his room, and peek in through the crack in the wall. He was reading a book, a horror none the less. I smiled, a sweet, soft smile, and slowly pushed the door open. When Cry saw me he returned the smile, curiosity in his eyes.

I hide the small piece of bread I had brought up with me behind my back as I laid in the bed next to him. He had his mask on, but I couldn't figure out why...

"So Cry... That was really good..." I look into the small black dots on his mask, hopefully looking into his eyes. "But one thing could have made it better..." At this he frowns a little, as if he thought he could of done more.

"And what would that be...?" I look down at the bed and start swirling my fingers in the covers, trying to be cute. I can feel a slight warmth on my cheeks as I do so. I let a small chuckle escape my lips as I answer.

"Eating it with you..." He stiffens, and I look back up at him.

"Don't worry, I brought you something" I smile even more as I hold up the price of bread, and his frown turns into a cute little laugh, a smile appearing as well.

I lean a bit closer to him, and with one hand push his mask up a little, the other holding the bread so he could bite it. I can see the blush on his face as I hand feed him, and he smiles as some crumbs fall onto his bare chest, with a mouthful of bread.

"I liked the bread a lot" I say, and lean away from him once more. I roll over on my stomach and sigh, slight pain aggravating me. He looks at me in what I assume is concern. I can't really tell, for his mask is still on.

"Pewds, you still hurt...?" Now I know he's worried. I can hear it in his voice.

"Nah, just a little stiff is all..." I move my arms so they're stretched above my head, sighing yet again. My back still kinda hurt... I close my eyes and just relax...

I suddenly feel hands on my back, rubbing me through the thin material of my shirt.

"C-Cry, what are you doing?" I tilt my head a little to look at him.

"Giving you a massage... Unless you don't want me too..." His voice trails off as he kneads right under my shoulder blades, and a relaxed groan escapes my lips. I hear Cry chuckle.

"Well, guess you don't care..."

-------------------------------------------------------

Cry had been rubbing my back for the past ten minutes, and I have to say, it feels fucking amazing. I'm surprised that my trance like state hasn't overwhelmed me, but I could tell it was still there... I could slightly feel it, just waiting there, waiting to be triggered...

Cry was now kneeling in bed as I lay in front of him, and when he started to knead the base of my spine I gasped a little. It felt so good...

"Enjoying yourself?" I can hear the smile in Cry's voice as he says this.

"Shut up... Be happy I'm forgiving you..." My voice is muffled as I speak into a pillow. He laughs again.

He didn't know, but I was also using the pillow to hide my blush and deep breathing... But more importantly my eyes. Cry said he could see the hungry feeling in my eyes...

He starts to run his hands down my side, and I shiver. He should know better than to do that...

"Cry, don't risk it..." There's a hint of warning in my voice, but it's hard to detect through my heavy breathing and panting.

"Pewds, you still sore?" I look up at him, but quickly avert my gaze. Damn, I think he saw my eyes...

He starts to massage my upper back once more, and I get an idea. He was leaning over me now, so I rolled over, gasping in pain a little bit smiling up at Cry.

"Ok Cry, you can stop now" His smile gets bigger. He starts to massage me shoulders, and I can't help but look him in the face. He smiles even more, seeing my eyes. What was different about them? I guess I would never know.

"What Pewds, you like this?" He says this sarcastically, trailing a hand down he front of my torso, stopping at my hips. He then leans a bit closer, and I can feel his hot breath on my face. He starts tapping lower and lower with his fingertips, and the sensation makes me shiver.

"C-Cry... stop... You know what your doing... Your doing it on purpose..." His smirk is now evil in the last rays of light coming through the window.

"And...?" I then feel his hand trail lower, and with a swift moment, his hand is under my shirt, tempting me to take it off, and I stare at him with wide eyes as he speaks to me.

"I am sorry for earlier... I feel like I need to make it up to you... So..." He smiles down at me.

"Do anything you like...I'm sorry, and I won't push you away this time..."