Chapter 5

Luna and I look out the window for a moment before we start running down the empty stairs. I thought for a moment that everyone was hiding but when we reached the bottom of the stairs there were still students running around. As Luna and I are still running I start thinking. What's gonna happen when they breakthrough? 

I stop and look at the white-haired girl beside me. "Luna, you need to get somewhere safe. I have to find Ron and Hermione." "No, I'm not just going to leave you alone." I sign and pull her into a hug. "I can hold my own I promise. just please get somewhere safe." I let go of her and she disappeared into the crowd of students running past me. 

Okay, Ron and Hermione. They were going to the chamber but they should have destroyed the Horcrux by now. I start running in the direction of the Chamber of Secrets when I bump into Hermione. I gasp, "Hermione!" She grabbed me and pulled me into a hug as Ron hugged around us. "You still have the map right?" I asked. Ron pulled out the old map and I pulled out my wand. "I solemnly swear that I am up to no good." The map appeared on the old parchment as Ron unfolded it. "There he is!" says Hermione pointing at the footstep with Harry's name beside them.

Suddenly his name disappeared. Hermione grabbed the map and held it close to her face. "Wait, where'd he go?" she asked frantically. "I think he's in the Room of Requirement. Didn't you say that it doesn't show up on the map?" Hermione and I both looked at Ron as he spoke. He's right. Damn, so he does listen sometimes. 

We immediately started running in the direction of the Room of Requirement. As we enter we see junk pilled 60 feet high. We continue to run through the piles of trash searching for Harry. As we get closer to Harry we can hear other voices. We come up behind Harry and see Draco, Blaise, and Goyle. Hermione and I draw our wands as we see them. 

"Expelliarmus," says Hermione as we round the corner. She disarms Draco and the three of them start to scatter. Goyle sends a spell back at us but misses and it hits the Horcrux, sending it flying in the air. Then something explodes. A huge fire explodes from the direction that Draco and his little goons went. I turned my head as I'm waiting for Harry and Hermione to get down from the pile of junk they had climbed on to get the Horcrux back.

"AHHH! AHHH! AHHH!" screams Ron as he runs toward us. "GOYLE SET THE BLOODY PLACE ON FIRE!" We turn around and start running. I turn back and see a giant dragon head made out of fire flying toward us growling. 

The four of us all call our brooms quickly while still running. We jump onto them and fly above the fire. I look back again for just a second, "DRACO!" I screamed as I watched Goyle fall into the fire as they climbed up a big pile trying to get away from the fire. I look over at Harry, tears in my eyes. I've known Draco since I was 4 years old, he wasn't always the nicest person to everyone but he was to me and he was the first friend I ever had. 

Harry looks at me and turns around to start heading back to Draco and Blaise. "Are you serious?" asks Ron. "We can't just leave them," says Harry as I give him a weak smile. Ron stays hovering in place with Hermione as Harry and I go after Draco and Blaise. The fire is growing quickly and I see Draco's hand slip as we speed toward them. Harry goes for Draco and I go for Blaise. We get them onto our broom and speed out of the burning room all falling onto the ground. Harry stabs the diadem with a basilisk fang, falling back as Ron kicks it to the Fiendfyre, and the door slams shut. 

"Draco!" I yell as I get up and run over to him as he's getting up. I pull him in and hug him tightly before pulling back and slapping him in the face. "You fucking idiot! Don't you ever do anything like that ever again!" He stares at me in shock rubbing his pale cheek that was already turning red. He nods and runs off quickly after Blasie who had already left.

Ron, Hermione, and I go over to Harry and look at him as he's breathing heavily. "It's the snake. She's the last Horcrux." I gasp softly as Hermione grabs my arm and holds it. Ron bends down to look at Harry. "If we find him we find the snake and we can end this. Can you find him?" Harry hesitates for a moment. I bend down and Hermione follows. "Harry, you can do it. We know it." I look at him and give him a small smile. He closes his eyes and starts to shake and breathe heavily again. As we sit there looking at Harry I remember the Time Turner around my neck and check to make sure it's still there. Oh, thank Merlin. It's still there. 

A long moment passes before Harry opens his eyes again. They snap open quickly as he looks at the three of our faces staring back at him. "I know where he is."

A/n: I know, I know this one is much shorter than the others but I needed a good place to break for the next chapter :)