Disclaimer and A/N

For obvious reasons everything in this story is legal. Even in the flashbacks Y/n is of age and so are all the other characters in the same year as Y/n. You have the freedom to give yourself an age you think is appropriate for you. If you aren't okay with teacher and student relationships even if they aren't real then I strongly advise you to find a different story of mine or someone else's to read. *I AM NOT SAYING I APPROVE OF TEACHER AND STUDENT RELATIONSHIPS* 

I WILL NOT BE USING THE LAWS OF TIME TRAVEL THAT JK ROWLING MADE I AM USING MY OWN.

If you have any questions, concerns, or something you think needs to be corrected you can comment or start a conversation with me to let me know and I will try to get back to you ASAP. I do not post everyday but I do try to keep at least 1 draft saved just in case I hit a writers block or I forget. 

A guide to everything that is customizable for you as the reader

Y/n- 'your name'

L/n- 'your last name'

E/c- 'eye color'

H/c- 'hair color'

I also have a playlist on Spotify called "Professor Snape" with the picture that's under this as the cover for it. It's really just a bunch of songs that remind me of him and sometimes I listen to them when I read these kinds of stories and sometimes when I write this one.