Chapter 30

Apparently, he'd left his bedroom door open when he surprised me or he used wandless magic to open it because before I knew it he was on top of me, laying on his bed. He had a king-sized bed with black sheets. Everything on the bed was black, the sheets, the comforter, the pillows, even the soft, diamond-tufted headboard was black. The bed was the only part I was able to make out when we got into the room. 

Severus' hands were on either side of my head as I laid under him with my legs still wrapped around his waist. He broke the contact between our lips, trailing rough kisses down my neck and towards my collarbone. He kissed and nipped at my skin, undoubtedly leaving hickeys behind. 

I moaned and arched my back to meet his lips, pressing myself against his chest. He found all the right spots, sending shivers down my spine. I pulled him by the shoulders down closer to me as he trailed his kisses back up my neck. He pushed down onto me, forcing my back to meet the bed underneath me. He then pulled away, sitting up straight. I whimpered at the feeling of his weight coming off my body. 

He chuckled a little as he stared down at me. He began to unbutton his top and slowly pull it off. I reached down to undo mine as well but he stopped me. 

"No. Let me."

I cracked a small smile at him as he finished undoing his shirt. Once he'd pulled his shirt off and threw it to the side, he brought his hands down to mine. He slowly unbuttoned my blouse, one button at a time. I watched his face as he did. 

His face was focused but his eyes were showing everything. They were dark, hungry, and full of lust. He watched his hands as they moved on to the last button. Once it was undone, he stopped. He looked up at my face and met my eyes. 

He was searching for reassurance and I nodded, letting him know to continue. He then flicked my shirt open. He admired my half-naked figure for a moment, putting his hands to the sides of my waist. His hands weren't cold as I was expecting, they were soft and warm against my bare skin. He moved his thumbs slowly back and forth, caressing my hips. 

He slowly moved his hands from my sides to the top of my stomach. He moved them up to my breasts and over them. He moved one hand under me, unclasping my bra. He narrowed his eyes quickly and flicked his hand, making my shirt disappear. 

He slowly pulled my bra off, staring me right in the eyes as he did. Once it was off and on the floor, he leaned down and began kissing down the center of my body. He started at the hollow base of my throat and made his way down between my breasts. 

I moaned softly and put my hands on his shoulders as he got closer to the band of my skirt. He moved his hands from my waist to my hips and curled his fingers around the edge of my skirt. As he got lower and lower he pulled down my skirt further and further. 

He'd pulled it down far enough now to see my underwear. He stopped when he saw them, they were black lace, which I obviously wore for a reason. 

"Hm, so you've had this planned for a while, haven't you, little one?" he mumbled against my skin before he looked up at me, smirking. 

I swear my heart stopped. I nodded slowly with a small smile. "Little one." 

I could feel myself getting wetter and wetter by the second. He sat up, pulling my skirt down with one hand until it was down around my ankles. I kicked it off just as it got down around my feet and it landed on the floor in front of the bed. 

"Patients, patients," Severus said slowly with a small smirk as he reached for his belt buckle. 

He stood from the bed to take off his pants. I sat up quickly, slinging my legs off the bed. As he turned back around I grabbed his arm and pulled him into a kiss as I fell back, turning my body so I was laying on the bed the right way.