Chapter 8

So this chapter is kind of long but whatever⚠️SMUT WARNING AGAIN⚠️

As I ran out of his chambers I felt tears start forming in my eyes. Of course, the first guy you really have feelings for doesn't give a rat's ass about you. Maybe he is just an old dungeon bat after all. Incapable of love or any emotions other than anger and frustration.

I walk down the corridor crying and suddenly feel a big, masculine hand on my shoulder, stopping me. It startles me and spins me around to face the person it belonged to. Before I can even look up at the person's face I feel lips press into mine. An arm wraps around my waist and pulls me in while the other rests on my cheek, wiping my tears away. Our lips move in sync as we stand there in each other's arms. It feels as if there is no one else in the world as if we're just floating in space. 

Our lips part as I look up at the tall man in front of me. "I'm sorry. The last thing I ever wanted to do was hurt you." His voice is deep and the words slither out of his mouth slowly. He pulls me into a warm embrace and I bury my face into his strong chest. I wanted to stay this way forever, just being held tightly in his arms. 

We stood there for a long moment that I never wanted to end before he picked me up and carried me back into his chambers bridal style. He put me down on the sofa in his living area. Before he gets out of my reach I grab his hand and pull myself up into another kiss. His tongue begs for entrance into my mouth and I allow it as he slowly pushes me back down toward the sofa. I fall back, holding onto his shoulders, and pulled him down with me giggling a little as I did. Before I realize what I'm doing I start to unbutton his blouse and pull it off of him. He does the same to me, throwing my shirt to the other side of the room.

Before anything else could happen, I stop and think to myself, Oh shit, I'm a virgin. Apparently, it wasn't to myself because Severus then pulled back, looking at me as if he had just seen a Dementor. "What are we doing?" he asks as he stands up beside the sofa, looking around the room wearing a concerned look. "What do you mean?" I ask as I sit up looking around the room after him wondering what he's looking for. "You are my student. I am your professor. I know your parents and I've known you since you were 8 years old." 

I get up to stand beside him and grab his big, calloused hand. He looked down at me with a small light in his eyes I had never seen before. "So do you want to stop? Because if you do I'll leave right now." As I speak, I see a wave of sadness wash over his face. "Yes, that is what you should do." I let go of his hand as he finished his sentence and walked to the other side of the room where my shirt lay on the floor and pick it up. I stand and look back over at the man staring at me. 

"Who said you get to leave?" He asked cocking an eyebrow at me. "But you said-" I started. "I said that is what you should do but I never said that's what you're going to do." He started toward me with a smirk plastered on his face. He grabbed me around the neck making me drop the shirt I held in my hand as I gasped softly. 

"You slammed my door. That's not what we do." He whispered in my ear. His hot breath trickling down my neck, making me shiver. "I think, you deserve to be punished for that. Don't you?" My heart was racing. My stomach ached from anticipation as he started slowly planting kisses along my jawline. I let out a soft moan in return and his grip around my throat tightened. "No noise."

He left a few more kisses down my neck before letting me go. "Into the room. Now." His voice was stern as he swished his hand and a door opened. I made my way over toward the dark room and he followed. "On the bed and take those off." He gestured to the black, skintight jeans I was wearing. I took my jeans off and sat on the bed. He stood at the foot of the bed, looking at me. "On your back." I did as he said and laid on my back. At this point, my heart feels as if it could just explode out of my chest. 

Just before I looked up to see where Severus was, he slid over top of me. His face was inches from mine and he stared straight into my eyes. His body crashed into mine as he put his head to my neck. He kissed and nipped at my skin, leaving small hickeys behind. He moved down toward my chest, still kissing me. I arched my back off the bed to meet his lips as he pulled back slightly. His arm slid under me, unclasping my black lace bra. He stopped kissing to look me in the face as he slid the bra off of me slowly. His eyes slowly went down from mine to my nose, to my lips, to my neck that was full of reddish-purplish hickeys, and to my now exposed chest. 

He admired me quickly, making me blush before putting his mouth over one of my nipples and sucking softly while the other was being kneaded by his hand. I let out another soft moan but when I did, he stopped. "I said no noise did I not?" I look at him and nodded my head. He smirked against my skin and then moved one hand down toward my underwear, beginning to slip them off. He stopped to look at me with a very serious expression. "Are you sure this is what you want?" I look at him and without hesitating, I say, "Yes, I'm sure." 

A smirk grew on his face again as he tilted his head slowly to the right. "Beg." He pulled away from me and sat up with one leg on either side of my hips. Then I realized he was in nothing but his boxers. I looked him in the eyes and said, "Please professor, I need you. I need you right here right now." As I finished my sentence his hand went right back to my underwear and pulled them off quickly. He held them up to examine them. "Look at you. You've made such a mess already and we haven't even started." I thought his words alone would send me over the edge but he came back down to me and threw my underwear to the side. 

He kissed me, pushing his body against mine. His bulge pressed against my entrance. I gripped the sheets trying to keep quiet. He pushed against me more and more as our kiss got deeper and deeper. He started to move back and forth against me slowly. I wrap my arms around him, digging my nails into his back trying my best not to make a sound. I can't help it anymore and I let out a loud moan. Instead of stopping he kept going, but still just as slow. It was agonizing. "Severus, please. Stop teasing me." I murmured into his lips. "Impatient aren't we?" he says as he takes one hand and pulls himself out of his boxers. I look down and widen my eyes. Holy chicken nuggets and laffy taffy he's huge. How is that supposed to- "We can take it slow." He says looking back at me. I nod as he lines himself up with me and slowly pushes into me. I gasp and he stops. 

I pushed my head back into the pillow under me. "Let me know when you're ready alright?" His voice was soft and calming. After a moment of adjusting I finally say, "Okay, I'm ready." He started to push into me again slowly. He stopped and looked at me again, I still had my head pushed into the pillow under me. He began to pull out and push back in. Tears start to form in my eyes and slowly roll down the sides of my face. He lowly groaned and I moaned again. He then grabbed my hips and pulled me down to where my head was off the pillow. He grabbed my hands, putting them onto the pillow where my head just was. His fingers intertwined with mine as he pushed down on them, keeping them there as he thrusted in and out of me picking up speed each time he did. His groans became louder and longer as did my moaning. "Oh Severus, I'm gonna-" I was reaching my climax quickly and my moaning became louder and more aggressive as he was crashed into me harder and harder. I squeezed his hands tightly and moaned his name loudly as I came. I felt myself tighten around him as his thrusts became more and more sloppy. He pulled out and came all over my stomach. He let go of my hands and put his head between my legs cleaning me up. I then returned the favor by using my hand to get up some of his cum and licking it off my fingers. 

He slammed down beside me and I looked over at him. He turned over, pulling the covers up over us and put an arm around me, pulling me into his chest. I hear his heart beating as my face came into contact with his chest. He doesn't say anything but he kisses the top of my head softly before putting his head back onto his pillow. As his breathing starts evening out, I close my eyes smiling slightly, and drift off to sleep.