Chapter 49

Smut *finally*

I made it to Severus' chambers. I stepped inside quietly, kicking my shoes off at the door.

All the lights in his chambers were dimmed. I looked around the room, feeling as if I hadn't been there in forever.

Severus came into view as he emerged from his bedroom. I gave him a wide smile as I came to meet him halfway. He pulled me by my waist and into a kiss. It started off gentle, we both pulled away to look at one another.

But he pulled me in again, this time kissing me a little more passionately. His tongue ran across my bottom lip before finding its way into my mouth. Severus gripped my waist tightly, pulling my body flush against his as I wrapped my arms around his neck.

"Merlin how I've missed you," he growled, picking me up and carrying me to his bedroom.

Once he placed me on the bed, he pulled my pants down and threw them to the side along with his discarded shirt. I then quickly pulled my shirt from over my head, leaning up to pull him into another kiss.

He climbed over me, pushing my back into the bed behind me. He placed a hand on my cheek, caressing it softly while the other began trailing down my body. He curved it over my breast before gliding it over my hip. He reached my underwear, slowly rubbing me through them.

I gasped at the contact. I hadn't realized how long it had been since we'd...

He gently began rubbing circles through the fabric of my nearly soaked underwear. I let out a few soft moans as Severus trailed kissing down my face and jaw to my neck. He found my sweet spot quick, gently sucking at it as my back arched to meet his fingers.

He slid my underwear down, pushing a single finger inside me. I bucked my hips to meet his hand. I loved him dearly but I needed more and he knew this.

"Severus-"

"Shh, darling. I've got you."

He came back up to kiss my lips once again. I pulled him closer to me, wrapping my arms around his shoulders. He pulled away quickly, unbuckling his trousers. I squirmed, trying to keep from picking up where he left off on my own.

He noticed my struggle and before I could move he was over me again, two of his fingers pressed against my clit. I nearly screamed at the sudden feeling. His lips found mine again, this time in a much more heated kiss than the ones from before.

He circled my clit slowly with his fingers, collecting my arousal on them.

"You're gorgeous," he whispered against my lips.

He removed his hand from me, lining himself up with me. Slowly, he pushed into me. Our hips met and our moans bled together beautifully.

He began moving at a slow pace. He brought his head back to my neck, kissing and sucking at the soft skin there. He tended to linger slightly on the small scar from the encounter with Voldemort. He paid special attention to it, kissing it more softly than the rest of my neck.

My arms were around his shoulders, one tangled in his hair as I used the other to grab at his back. He pulled back, bringing one arm around my right thigh and resting it on his shoulder before continuing his even pace.

He was pushing into me at a different angle now, causing my moaning to become a little louder than before.

"Severus, I'm- you're-"

I couldn't form a sentence as waves of pleasure seemed to be crashing over me. He picked his pace up, hitting the right spot with every thrust.

His quiet moans and grunts into my neck sent tingles through my body, leading right to my clit.