1:FIFTEEN

▪︎

▪︎

Vienna rushed through the main door of her dorm, startling Natia, Adrianne, and Bex who were sitting in the common area with various red solo cups littered around the floor.

The girl strided into her bedroom without a second glance, and began to arm herself with all her usual weapons. Two swords across her back, and numerous throwing knives stashed away in various places across her body.

"What are you doing?" a voice questioned from behind her, and Vienna turned around to find all three girls crowded in the doorway.

"Um," the girl began as she sheathed the last knife in her harness. "I'm about to do something a little questionable."

Adrianne raised a brow as she eyed Vienna. "Anything we can help with?"

Vienna bit her lip slightly as she contemplated her thoughts. She could either go by herself to track and kill the Burned One, or she could drag three other idiots with her.

"I don't know, how do you feel about going on a suicide mission?"

"Like snoop in the restricted Alfea rooms suicide mission or fighting an evil ugly monster suicide mission?" Natia questioned as she leaned against the doorway in interest.

Vienna looked away from the trio and awkwardly scratched the back of her neck. "I may or may not be planning on tracking and killing a Burned One."

The girl had expected a chorus of voices to point out how dumb she is, but when she looked up again, she saw the others nodding slightly with thoughtful expressions.

"Makes sense," Bex spoke with a shrug. "I'm in."

"Me too." both Nat and Adri chorused at the same time.

"I'm gonna be honest, that's not the reaction I was expecting," Vienna admitted as she sunk down to her bed and stared at them like they were strange.

"It's only been a week, and I've already accepted that we're all a weird bunch," Adri stated as she moved towards her side of the room and pulled on her harness, and began to sheath her sword along with multiple daggers.

"You got that right," Vienna said with a laugh as Natia and Bex scrambled away from the door and towards their room to grab their own weapons. Her eyes fell on the small photo frame on her nightstand, and reached forward to grasp it in her hand. "Thank you for coming with me," Vienna said softly as she gazed down at the photo of her and her father in the frame.

"What are friends for? Adri responded. "I assume this is about your father, so I'm more than happy to help."

A small ping on her phone grabbed Vienna's attention, and she pulled the device out from her pocket to see what the notification was. She let out a snort as she realised it was an email from her father. She let out soft laughs as her eyes scanned down the list.

(Some) Dumb things that Vienna Silva has done

1. Punched a Solarian Soldier
2. Almost took out her poor old dad's eye with a throwing knife
3. Actually did slash her hand trying to spin a knife (Even though I told her she was way too young for that)
4. Punched Sky (he kinda deserved it)
5. Almost drove my brand NEW car into a tree
6. Set a toaster on fire (I still don't know how that even happened)
7. Punched a different Solarian Soldier
8. Used shadow merging to scare poor pedestrians
9. Tried to steal a baby goat and named it Milo?? Who does that??

The girl looked up from her phone with a small smile as everyone gathered in the doorway.

"I guess it's time to go." Adri stated as Vienna stood up with a nod.

"Let's do this."

▪︎☆▪︎

Another short chapter

Another short chapter. Hope yall don't mind.

I wasn't planning on taking the other girls or releasing the list, but everyone really wanted that lmao. I give the people what they want.

Also thank you for 20k!!

A x

Edit: the goat thing was always here but I changed it a little so it references an iconic moment from an iconic show. If you understand it, I love you.